It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adrenochrome - is it real

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
One document dump around this topic that came out a while ago is:

CYM Corporation

One corporation that stands out in compiling these documents is:

NORTH ANGEL DATA CENTER CORPORATION
P.O. 21, NEW YORK CITY

I have not been able to verify or deny the information presented in these documents.

Jessie Czebotar is one to check out about this topic. She claims to have been raised on regular micro doses of Adrenochrome as a child. The source was from John Brennan from the CIA and Micheal Aquino from Military Intelligence.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I suspect the whole adrenochrome scare is largely fabricated.

Adrenochrome seems to be an oxidation product of adrenaline (aka epinephrine).

Adrenaline, produced within the body, comes from the adrenal glands in the kidneys. However, it's challenging to find in credible scientific literature where the adrenaline is oxidized into adrenochrome within the body.

Adrenochrome does not appear to be an endogenously produced hormone or chemical. It's an oxidation of adrenaline.

The juice is very likely not worth the squeeze to extract adrenochrome from the body.

Let's say adrenochrome is some kind of wonder drug. Would be much more efficient to get a boat load of adrenaline/epi and do whatever it takes to do the necessary oxidation in a lab...or just order it from Chyna.

Much of the myth seems to be birthed from Hunter S. Thompson's 1971 classic. Which he's on record for saying his description of it was purely fictional (or maybe TPTB coerced him to say that to draw attention away from the kidnapping and torture of children to obtain the stuff).

My assessment...adrenochrome legends are not real...like the MF'er on the back of Tiffany Gomas' plane.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Could you imagine if it became public knowledge that you could extract something from children to stay young.
How would that bit of knowledge change humanity as a whole?

So even if it is real, you can see why they would say that it is not.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   
🗝️🇺🇸+1 [🏴‍☠️@ThoThouThoughScarpova “murdered though” 🀄️]

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: greendust

Yes, and it can be purchased online for research purposes apparently.

But it sure as # don't do what it says on the Qanonatin.

Adrenochrome is a chemical compound produced by the oxidation of adrenaline. It was the subject of limited research from the 1950s through to the 1970s as a potential cause of schizophrenia. While it has no current medical application, the related derivative compound, carbazochrome, is a hemostatic medication.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Yes, and it can be purchased online for research purposes apparently.

But it sure as # don't do what it says on the Qanonatin.

Adrenochrome is a chemical compound produced by the oxidation of adrenaline. It was the subject of limited research from the 1950s through to the 1970s as a potential cause of schizophrenia. While it has no current medical application, the related derivative compound, carbazochrome, is a hemostatic medication.

You do realise that folks were talking about Adrenochrome way before Q right? Get back to your mince and tatties with that BS.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TarantulaBite

Cain Able ism

Cainableism.

Get it?

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Adrenaline secretes into bloodstream.
Match blood types and transfusion is possible?

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Imbackbaby

LoL

Since the likes of Hunter S. Thompson's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas at the very least.

Or as far back as any sort of vampire-type legend i suppose.

That won't change the fact that Adrenochrome doesn't do what it says on the lunatic tin, or anything reminiscent of the sort.

And i think you may find its the Q types, and their supporters, that are full of mince and tatties.

Never mind a few other choice things for good measure.

Have a nice day.

edit on 18-8-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust

originally posted by: incoserv

...there would be some interlopers (people not protected) that would figure out how to do it and then try to do it and get caught. Correct?

Not necessarily. If it's actually practiced, I don't know that it'd be as much a matter of obtaining a state of intoxication as some kind of occult and esoteric practice that would offer no tangible benefit to the average person. And even then, if someone did engage and was found out, it'd be more convenient to just quietly eliminate them and not allow any light to shine on the practice.

Again, if they could hide Saville's and Epstein's activity, protecting them and their associates, why not something of this nature and magnitude.

Hell, Kevin Spacey's case was dismissed because, as I understand, the last plantiff against him died.
If somebody like Spacey is capable of seeing that happen, what can we say about those in the top eschelons of world power?

:

I hear you, but NOT ONE CASE? I mean that is really overly impressive. I had a 23 year old benzo addict that was ordering crazy # from China ALL the time and sending them to post office boxes, buddies houses who would then hide them in amazon boxes, pals stopping by when I was out, even for 10 minutes, girlfriends coming by, whatever and however he could get it, he got it. I mean sure, murdering someone is alot harder to orchestate, but if you have ever known or dealt with a true addict, they will DO ANYTHING to get their fix. Maybe this particular compound doesnt cause addiction? I still just do not get it. Someone somewhere should have been caught doing it by now. If not media wide, at least locally somewhere.

An addict using Amazon boxes and ordering odd things from China doesn’t mean all morals completely lost for an addict needing a buzz.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ITSALIVE

originally posted by: incoserv

...there would be some interlopers (people not protected) that would figure out how to do it and then try to do it and get caught. Correct?

Not necessarily. If it's actually practiced, I don't know that it'd be as much a matter of obtaining a state of intoxication as some kind of occult and esoteric practice that would offer no tangible benefit to the average person. And even then, if someone did engage and was found out, it'd be more convenient to just quietly eliminate them and not allow any light to shine on the practice.

Again, if they could hide Saville's and Epstein's activity, protecting them and their associates, why not something of this nature and magnitude.

Hell, Kevin Spacey's case was dismissed because, as I understand, the last plantiff against him died.
If somebody like Spacey is capable of seeing that happen, what can we say about those in the top eschelons of world power?

:

I hear you, but NOT ONE CASE? I mean that is really overly impressive. I had a 23 year old benzo addict that was ordering crazy # from China ALL the time and sending them to post office boxes, buddies houses who would then hide them in amazon boxes, pals stopping by when I was out, even for 10 minutes, girlfriends coming by, whatever and however he could get it, he got it. I mean sure, murdering someone is alot harder to orchestate, but if you have ever known or dealt with a true addict, they will DO ANYTHING to get their fix. Maybe this particular compound doesnt cause addiction? I still just do not get it. Someone somewhere should have been caught doing it by now. If not media wide, at least locally somewhere.

An addict using Amazon boxes and ordering odd things from China doesn’t mean all morals completely lost for an addict needing a buzz.

Just like always, instead of trying to communicate and further an idea you might have, you mock the conversation. Man. It. JUst. Never. Stops.

Why is it that no one these days can debate an issue without someone coming in and being silly like this? Sorry man, if you do not get what my point was, that is lost on you, and that is ok. But you do really need to try harder.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

you mock the conversation

This is a common response for all topics that get into classified material to help discredit the matter. This topic is also a highly disturbing one with how far some will go to get what they want, regardless of the consequences.

As for just how bad the situation is gets hazy. Is it just limited to some rare and historical blood rituals, or has it gone next level industrial scale? Due to the nature of this drug, its gonna play hard if you get involved. It also gets heaps expensive, not going to find it on crack ally in your town.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

This is for those that believe children are murdered for adrenochrome. I fully understand that there are human beings capable of murdering and torturing small children. Sadly, very sadly, this does happen. And so therefore it is conceivable that there are people in high places that perform such horrendous acts. We have seen definte proof of people in high places raping and molesting young children (Jimmy Saville for instance). But the adrenochrome argument seems a little over the top to me.

Has anyone ever found proof of this happening? I am aware that it can be or is an actual chemical compund that you can even buy online. So why wouldnt someone - if it is such an amazing drug - just acquire it that way? Seems alot easier to do that than to murder someone to acquire it. I have read the response to that is that when a person is being murdered though that it is somehow more concentrated. Wha? So then how does a person go about getting it from a pineal gland at that very moment? I really believe that this whole subject was someone trolling the Q people and they took the bait. I mention the Q people because if you do any investigation into it - it does seem to come up in those discussions more than anywhere else, along with spirit cooking and all that sort of weird stuff.

If it is available online from China or whatever, has anyone tried it? What are its effects? Did Hunter S Thompson just make the whole thing up when he wrote about it in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? What is the reality about this dark substance? Does anyone really know?

It's Very Real . The Ultimate High for the Doomed Hedonistic Souls that Think the Ultimate " Piper " Will Not be Paid for their Unwise Actions . The Delusional Lost Souls Cling to the False Fantasy that Becomes their Personal DOOM ........

edit on 18-8-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

Cain Able ism

Cainableism.

Get it?

I've heard that but what about Canaanite Baal worship = cannibalism. During the time of the Canaanites children were sacrificed to Baal using the stoves shaped like Molech, the bull headed pagan god of child sacrifice.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

originally posted by: ADVISOR

Cain Able ism

Cainableism.

Get it?

I've heard that but what about Canaanite Baal worship = cannibalism. During the time of the Canaanites children were sacrificed to Baal using the stoves shaped like Molech, the bull headed pagan god of child sacrifice.

Those who's Lips Touch Human Flesh Will NEVER Touch Mine ..............

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I guess that my thoughts on the matter are that the practice of adrenochrome harvesting from tortured children definitely goes on, and yes, the police & courts are entirely captured & docile/ obedient to the ultra-elite, no question about that. We're talking about the perhaps 50,000 top people in the world who are doing this on an industrial scale, in addition to all theoccult rituals which is largely what gets them into it in the first place. In essence, it comes with the occult/ elite power territory. Nobody can survive at that level without participating fully. The higher you climb up the ladder of power games, the deeper the blackness becomes. The occult activities, rituals & traditions are what gets you into the systematised torture of children & young adults, and part of that involves perhaps the refined practice of adrenochrome consumption, along with the blood for vitality (evidence exists of blood plasma from a child being restorative to the health & well-being of adults advancing in years, you just need to dig a little deeper).

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I saw the creator of the movie “sound of freedom” mention it. Interesting that he did a movie on child trafficking and is mentioning this topic.

I mean we could take this further. Remember the Clinton’s, Podesta, Wiener, Abramović doing the spirit cooking thing which required pigs blud, seamen, and breast milk..

There’s some truly crazy satanic stuff going on. Even deeper down the rabbit hole is rumors of planned parenthood selling off aborted babies to people who aren’t just using them for scientific reasons..

Do I believe all this?? Some maybe.. would it surprise me? Absolutely not.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 02:12 AM
link   
As someone mentioned India, the same goes for the US. With 350,000 people missing in 2020 fpr
example, if we assume about 200 active serial killers in the US at any given time, that doesn’t even put a dent in the number. And that doesn’t even count people who are never documented and that many people don’t all drive off the road into the woods on accident.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Possibly the reason why the government doesn’t seem to care that thousands of undocumented immigrants are crossing borders. They may have a use for them after all and the undocumented do not have a paper trail.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

No it's not...

Adrenochrome fallacy

Despite the baseless theory repeatedly batted down, it kept popping up like Whac-A-Mole. "Unfortunately," Marino said, "it's the exciting, scary news headlines that are the ones people remember and not those that turn out to be true."

Eating/consuming babies and children when they're in a fearful state, expecting some kind of magical "effect" is absurd and has no basis in actual science.
edit on 19-8-2023 by Kreeate because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join