It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minority Voters Finally Realize that JOE BIDEN Lied To Them - Just To Get Their 2020 Vote.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Wednesday, August 16, 2023

A "Focus Group" consisting of Minority voters provided feedback to Political Researchers recently. They appear to have (thankfully/finally) come to the realization that Joseph Robinette Biden, is nothing more than a stereotypical politician. That is, he says whatever is necessary to get votes from the demographic he's talking to, even if he has no plan or desire to deliver on those promises.

One focus group leader said...

“People had [such] high hopes for Biden because he said he’s gonna set the bar here … and everything he’s done has [fallen] short,” said a participant in the focus group from Los Angeles.

By contrast, he spoke favorably of former President Donald Trump, who is currently the leading Republican candidate to challenge Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, in the 2024 presidential election.

“Trump got in there and he changed stuff … if you’re getting the job done, I can’t really hate on that,” the man said when asked about Trump’s legal controversies.
Additional Sentiments About President Biden: dailycaller.com...

Our Mainstream Media Oligopoly and DOJ suppressing Social media, really did a disservice to America by keeping so much of Joe Biden's unsavory recent and distant past covered-up.

When it comes to minority voters, the News Media never let them know of Joe Biden's close relationship with a Ku Klux Klan (KKK) leader, how he insulted Black Women during the Covid-19 pandemic, or his belief that Black people don't know how to use the Internet properly.

And the corrupt DOJ-FBI forced Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc., to keep Joe Biden's racist past and mindset from being exposed to the public, by cancelling accounts and removing posts that showed, or linked-to evidence of candidate Biden being a racist.

I hope Minority Voters don't let themselves get suckered again in 2024 by Joe Biden, and Minority Leaders like AL Sharpton, Rep. James Clyburn, Jesse Jackson, and Barack Obama.

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/16/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Biden is and always has been just interested in himself and his family. I have known that for years. He will lie and use ad hominum tactics to block anyone who goes against what he wants. He lies, he is self centered, and for at least two decades or more since I did research on him he has been the same way. He is a deceiver. he is a typical lying politician that shifts blame on others.

Trump was the lesser of two evils, he may have a big ego but he did do a lot of good for the country...which Biden erased with executive orders for weeks when he got elected.

Yes, Biden was and still is racist, and also sexist. His actions over the years show that. He also thinks that he is way better than everyone. He has twice the ego of Trump in my belief.

I can't understand why the Democrat party picked him to run for president, they must not be very aware of things, it is backfiring on them and it makes it hard now for the people in the country to get back to being self sufficient again.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse.

You’re right. He is all about his family. His Puerto Rican, half black baptist, Jewish, coal mining, gang war fighting, three degrees magna cum laude at the top of the class, Political Science major of the year, number two in his law class, smartest son he ever knew, son in business management, clean, no conflict of interest family!

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Joe Biden has gotten away with so much over the decades without being indicted, or even censored, he now operates as if he's Invincible. Why worry about being caught now, after 60 years of "getting away with it".

Telling the Florida resident last year, "Nobody F.cks With a Biden!" is a perfect example of his mindset.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Biden is and always has been just interested in himself and his family. I have known that for years. He will lie and use ad hominum tactics to block anyone who goes against what he wants. He lies, he is self centered, and for at least two decades or more since I did research on him he has been the same way. He is a deceiver. he is a typical lying politician that shifts blame on others.

Yes, Biden was and still is racist, and also sexist. His actions over the years show that. He also thinks that he is way better than everyone. ......

Are you sure you're not talking about Donald Trump?

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Joe Biden said this to a group of families at the White House today.

"I want to say one thing to your children. I know some really great ice cream places around here and daddy owes you, so talk to me afterwards," Biden said.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Biden thinks he'd be doing something good for the children, which will get the parents to vote for him?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The really sad thing is Trump helped minorities more than any other POTUS in decades.

He didn't pit races against each other like the former and the current POTUS. The only division during his presidency was the media, big business and politicians pitting liberals against conservatives.

Now the liberals have infiltrated the Republican party and most people aren't going to go searching for the truth; they'll let the TV tell them what to think.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Yes, Biden was and still is racist, and also sexist. His actions over the years show that. He also thinks that he is way better than everyone. ......

I know this must be hard for you but let me help...

The OP title is about Joe Biden.

The topic is about Joe Biden.

The conversation is about Joe Biden.

Please refute anything that was even vaguely misleading about the topic of Joe Biden.

He's obviously a Pedo and is quite racist, according to himself.

If you are carrying water for him it must be because you share the same interests.

So man up and defend Joe Biden... the topic of this thread.

Thank you in advance...

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Hate to be that person but if you read the linked source you would notice that former President Trump is mentioned many times and you would also notice it is a hit piece against democrats.

Just pointing that out.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Remember prior to 2016 when minorities were falling all over themselves to reap praise upon Donald Trump… rapper rapped about him… preachers preached about him… Oprah could barely contain herself… Don King loved him… as did countless others…

So… name one thing he did that turned them all against him… it’s not like he said “you ain’t black if you don’t vote for me” or made up stories about a “tough hombre” named “CornPop”… and on and on like the topic at hand has…

If you have no defense for the subject of the OP… maybe STFU for a change…
edit on 16-8-2023 by SwissMarked because: 🖕🏾💩🖕🏾

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
a reply to: Lumenari

Hate to be that person but if you read the linked source you would notice that former President Trump is mentioned many times and you would also notice it is a hit piece against democrats.

Just pointing that out.

The comment she was replying to was a whataboutism with Trump.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

Remember prior to 2016 when minorities were falling all over themselves to reap praise upon Donald Trump… rapper rapped about him… preachers preached about him… Oprah could barely contain herself… Don King loved him… as did countless others…

So… name one thing he did that turned them all against them… it’s not like he said “you ain’t black if you don’t vote for me” or made up stories about a “tough hombre” named “CornPop”… and on and on like the topic at hand has…

If you have no defense for the subject of the OP… maybe STFU for a change…

I’ve asked that same question dozens of times and have never received a coherent answer.

Trump damaged everyone.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, if you don't vote for Biden, you ain't black!

And look out! Hillary has got her hot sauce in her purse! Whooaa- now!!

Point is, the inner city community ALLOWS these vocal, racist infringements because in support of their abysmal level of existence, these politicians are the gatekeepers that help fund under the table reparations in the form of social benefits.

It's been this way for decades. Tit for tat.

Until people lift themselves out of their plights, the situation will NEVER change. A legacy of government dependence isn't a legacy at all, but it's the only one that remains a constant.

All the civil rights leaders and movements were useless. People are acting like they were just freed yesterday and and all the sudden EVERYONE OWES US!

There's A LOT culturally that's purposely overlooked and ignored in order to consistently control certain groups. People ARE waking up but in the complete opposite, and most times, convoluted and erratic way.

There's no real leadership other than the social media platforms they flock to in order to see what type of thinking is trending. We have an entire generation or two that are COMPLETELY ready for a "techno-god" = A.I. + Quantum Computing.

Biden and the Dems have their minions in check and always will as long as folks keep their hands out.

But what's worse in that context? The hand held out or the one who puts something in it?🤔

edit on 8/16/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Trump had the minorities doing pretty good.

That infuriated the Democrat leadership.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Hate to break it to ya but no. That reply was a deflection attempt from a very much relevant talking point.
If you would like I can do my best to break down how relevant it is?

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   

How does anyone get so blindsided?

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: EternalShadow

Trump had the minorities doing pretty good.

That infuriated the Democrat leadership.

The Dems are allowing illegals to flood our country in order to do to them what they have been doing to the minority community!!

That's why there's no discrimination in background or intelligence at the border... THEY WANT DUMMIES !!
The more poor and stupid you are, the better it is to justify the existence of the Democratic party.....hell, both sides to be perfectly honest.

edit on 8/17/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Maybe because black people are used to getting railroaded by careless justice system and now they see them doing it to Trump and so they can relate?

Couldnt be that could it?

And no, it isnt racism. Kamala railroaded plenty of black people. And there are more than likely many other examples outside of the great Kamala because she is great and because she is great we can talk about greatness and what greatness might mean when you are talking about greatness.

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Votes don't count no more it is actually who or what counts them these days.
edit on 0800000038142023-08-17T02:14:38-05:00143808am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join