It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me and Jesus in me...,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I want to introduce myself in a picture, not of me, but of my room. The rest of me you will find out about in my words.

In the next few years I will be featuring in all your lives behind the scenes as a secret. You will never know it was me who will be doing what I am doing. I am the ultimate secret agent. The only side I am on is God's. I am not on your side. I am not on the human's side. I am not on nature's side. Know me by my room. I love my house. It is hard to leave it. Only kayaking gets me out of the door. I only have to walk a few feet to the beautiful bay. I am not destroying nature too much. I refuse to own a car. I love my God and His Earth. I tread as lightly as possible.

Yes, my kayak is my superyacht. What does God love? Does He love your nature and people destroying wealth that will testify against you and burn your flesh LIKE FIRE? Or does God love who and what thinks about Him all the time and tries to care for His Creation? Who is He giving authority to now do you think?

If you want to be on the right side then be on God's side. There is no human side to be on. God and I are one. It is I and i. If I introduce you to me I am introducing you to Jesus who is in me too. Seen?

I am just a regular...

Stay safe and keep away from the wolves, people! They are among you and often you are one yourself.

edit on 16-8-2023 by Merman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Merman

Cool looking pad man but may I suggest some bum padding on that bar sitter?!

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Merman
I want to introduce myself in a picture, not of me, but of my room. The rest of me you will find out about in my words.

In the next few years I will be featuring in all your lives behind the scenes as a secret. You will never know it was me who will be doing what I am doing. I am the ultimate secret agent. The only side I am on is God's. I am not on your side. I am not on the human's side. I am not on nature's side. Know me by my room. I love my house. It is hard to leave it. Only kayaking gets me out of the door. I only have to walk a few feet to the beautiful bay. I am not destroying nature too much. I refuse to own a car. I love my God and His Earth. I tread as lightly as possible.

Yes, my kayak is my superyacht. What does God love? Does He love your nature and people destroying wealth that will testify against you and burn your flesh LIKE FIRE? Or does God love who and what thinks about Him all the time and tries to care for His Creation? Who is He giving authority to now do you think?

If you want to be on the right side then be on God's side. There is no human side to be on. God and I are one. It is I and i. If I introduce you to me I am introducing you to Jesus who is in me too. Seen?

I am just a regular...

Stay safe and keep away from the wolves, people! They are among you and often you are one yourself.

If you truly knew Christ your room would be empty and you'd use the see to wash.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I beg you to consider...Jesus doesn't want you home, rt? So, your world...like in Hawaii, can change in a second.

What are you, or can you be...if you lost your "room"? Jesus lives inside you...not just some 4 walls.

Hey...God bless you!

PS my rooms exact like your room kinda...elect piano, recording, comp, tv.
edit on 08230631America/ChicagoWed, 16 Aug 2023 08:13:06 -050013202300000006 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
Dplcte
edit on 08232331America/ChicagoWed, 16 Aug 2023 08:12:23 -050012202300000023 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
"But I say unto you, That whosoever looks on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart".

When Christ raised the dead or healed the sick He imagined it to be so, the words that came out of His mouth became actual reality so imagine having that ability yourself. Christ didn't grow into who He was here, He was already who He was, pure of heart.

We can never be like Christ here because there is no comparison with this realm and the realm Christ is from, everything here is of here, Christ never owned anything, He rode in to Jerusalem on a donkey not a stallion and He washed the feet of His disciples, all the power He had had no bearing on who He was.

Society today teaches self and that is evil, If you understand who Christ is then you understand that Christmas is an evil satanic holiday.

We belong to a cult the same as if you tried to convince someone that they belong to one too, you can't and it takes years for people who have been in cults to realise they were indeed in a cult. Things like celebrating your birthday and other peoples birthday....all a part of this cult that is planet earth.

Whenever I meet a police officer out of uniform I like to point out to them that I know they are police officers, I do it tactfully of course but I do it to see the look on their faces, the look of realisation that a giant part of who they are is wholly dictated by the uniform they wear. We wear a uniform from the day we are born.

We can never be like Christ here but we can believe in Him and hold Him dear within our hearts, and while we're here do as He askes, be a lowly child in preparation to be like Him.
edit on 16-8-2023 by Cwantas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Welcome, but I'm a person you may hate or abuse by praying for me even though I don't want you to.
I mean, take my name, I mean it.
Looking at your room I'll guess you are catholic. No cushion on that seat...I know these things, my husband is catholic, but certainly not practicing.
Have fun here and accept even those who you may loathe, because we are all worth the same to Nature.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

G'day! Now THAT.....was very well said!

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Looks like you enjoy music.

The wall color; much warmer than my stark white; probably more relaxing.

Is that a seal or sea lion?

edit on 16-8-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

abuse by praying for me

uh oh ... flashback ...

I didn't find out how it went down until '74, though.

The girl who described it to me was still in the pseudo-christian cult and had been told to never speak to me.
"There were at least 10 of us there, Mr. _____ then got us in a circle to pray you into the ____"

I was freakin' 3 miles away!
I have pity for others who get hit by such as that.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I was really impressed by your humility Mr. secret Agent man. You should fit right in with the new and improved ATS.

edit on 16-8-2023 by olaru12 because: syntax

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Yeah, hard no. How about some artwork for the walls and plants for the atmosphere?

Have a nice day!

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You speak of our Lord and Savior hopefully you are not a false prophet. Welcome

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Welcome my Brother.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm also a fellow artist/sound designer which much the same setup as you, and also a Christian. Welcome

If you happen to have some vsti's, I might have made some banks for them

Cheers

new topics

top topics

join