It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GA Courts 'accidently' leaks Trump indictment....or did they? RICO....RICO?????

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Link

Another leak. It has been quickly removed, with a date from August, so is it real?

The wire service Reuters is clarifying a report it published Monday that indicated former President Trump had been indicted in Georgia in connection with his efforts to overturn the state’s 2020 election results. The report, which came as a grand jury meets in Fulton County to hear evidence in the case, was widely circulated on social media and prompted the court to issue a statement shooting it down.

The RICO charges is the best.....these people are insane. Now, when it comes out as not real, what are they going to say?

Link

I checked the name of the Judicial Officer and it is legit...

Link

Leak...leak...leak...this was posted on this site...

GA Portal

How does this keep happening?

The dems have gone off the rails, they have totally lost the plot. The RICO charge is funny since it is exactly what the Bidens are doing plus high treason and all manner of criminal malfeasance, bribery, fraud, etc. What would be classic, would be Trump as POTUS from the same prison where they hang all these traitors. I mean seriously, a front row seat to watch that much corruption get their necks stretched. hell, I'd help! lol

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/14.2023 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: yuppa

Yep.

Did they ever get that SCOTUS leaker......?

Jury nullification would be HILARIOUS in this instance.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
the old days…” DEMOCRATS SAY YOU ARE A Witch:

”….how do you plead witch?
Trump: im not a witch.
Democrat judge/DA: “SEE! THATS EXACTLY WHAT A WITCH WOULD SAY! GUILTY!!!”.
TRUMP:???
Press: HES A WITCH!

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

It was pretty clear in context that malicious prosecution and election interference will be handled by Trump after he wins the election. Or some other MAGA candidate.

Biden wont be re-elected unless there is a massive cheat.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

Next Monday evening, evidence of Georgia election interference for Joe Biden's benefit will be presented to the nation.

Candidate Donald Trump wants to get this info out there before a rabid Soros judge places a gag order on him.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

too late. he should have done it without announcing it as not they have nearly a week to do this and I think that IF he does have proof then they are already signing the paperwork to gag him using these upcoming cases as the excuse. I actually believe that there was some meddling during the election but we all have to agree. Trump tends to shoot himself in the face with a buckshot almost every time.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: slowie

Donald Trump remains an innocent man, and The citizens of America are about to elect him as our president again.

Imagine the anger, if a judge stops Donald Trump from presenting evidence this coming Monday that Joe Biden did not win Georgia legally.

His strategy simply works, whether you admit it, or not.. 👍
edit on 8/15/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I hope your right. it would be good to see the left melt down again

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Awesome! Is there a source where I can read more?

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: slowie

But yet, so far, he slips thru their dirtly little grasping fingers. I will continue to bet on Trump.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: slowie

too late. he should have done it without announcing it as not they have nearly a week to do this and I think that IF he does have proof then they are already signing the paperwork to gag him using these upcoming cases as the excuse. I actually believe that there was some meddling during the election but we all have to agree. Trump tends to shoot himself in the face with a buckshot almost every time.

See before this trial Trump didnt have STANDING to contest the results,but now he does because the trial hangs on if its true or not.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Interesting they released this before the jury voted.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Glorious Georgia! Georgia on my mind!

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Originally posted by interuot42 in another thread:

Ruh ruh. looks like somebody released the results before the results were concluded.

FULTON COUNTY, Ga. — The Fulton County Clerk of Courts is fessing up that she messed up and accidentally publicly released indictment charges against former president Donald Trump.

That’s even though the grand jury was still deliberating and hadn’t made any decisions on charges. linky poo just another Coincidence

edit on 16-8-2023 by IndieA because: Reformated

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

That Georgia clerk probably hates Fanny Willis, like our clerks hate district attorney Kim Fox here in the Chicago region.

Kim Fox is really mean to her people, just like Kamala Harris is to hers.

Fanny probably is also.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Democrats tell their lap dogs in the media not to report something.. and wait for it to go away, just like they did the Biden or Kamala Cocaine at the White House.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Trump was RUPAR'd by Willis

THIS should be grounds to dismiss case with prejudice prolly.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Trump was RUPAR'd by Willis

THIS should be grounds to dismiss case with prejudice prolly.

You’d think that this crap would be as egregious or more, than Trump’s supposed crimes. Deliberately skewing the jury pool and public.
But nope, all we’ll ever get out of it is a bunch of jibber jabber on a podcast.

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IndieA

That Georgia clerk probably hates Fanny Willis, like our clerks hate district attorney Kim Fox here in the Chicago region.

Kim Fox is really mean to her people, just like Kamala Harris is to hers.

Fanny probably is also.

Lol, Fanny used to mean butt when I was a kid.

“She had a big old Fanny”

posted on Aug, 16 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: spacedoubt

It was pretty clear in context that malicious prosecution and election interference will be handled by Trump after he wins the election. Or some other MAGA candidate.

Biden wont be re-elected unless there is a massive cheat.

There will be. Is anybody ready for the same exact tactics as last time ?
Would really suck to see them run it again, replete with the same “woops ! Not enough time to prove anything before inauguration !”
Don’t worry, we have 4 years to prove it !

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join