It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I came from the special military operation in Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
First of all, I thank those members of the forum who promised to pray for me and did so. If it's not difficult for you, then keep doing it because my vacation will last two weeks.

I understand that the title of the topic is too promising and hints at a lot of different interesting information about this war. But my outlook was very limited all this time (most of the information comes from other soldiers and there is no way to independently verify this information) and I can only report the details of life in the units closest to me.

I can only say that this is a very strange war in which almost all units are constantly hiding from enemy drones.

We were supplied with new AK-12 assault rifles.

Since last November, I have been in various military positions near the town of Svatovo in the Luhansk People's Republic - www.google.ru...@49.4126497,38.1524067,13.21z

Recalling some of the caustic comments on this forum, I can say that I did not kill a single Ukrainian.

The time when the soldiers mobilized in September last year will be changed to other military units is still unknown.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: turretless

Hey Turretless! I’m so happy to see you here!

I pray for you every now and then, and will continue to do so.

🍀

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Oh my life love you tutretless thank heavens you are safe x

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I am very glad to know that you are praying for me.

To be honest, I thought that everyone here had already forgotten about me.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

No one has forgotten and we are glad you are safe!

Enjoy your vacation!
You need it!

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Thank you for your sympathy for me.

My health was generally unaffected, but because of the army "fitness" I lost weight from ~105 kilograms to 69 kilograms.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wondered how you were doing. Good to see you're still above the grass. Keep the head and arse down my man. Stay safe.

ps. one thing i've noticed in all this is a lack of White flags for when the jigs up. Keep one on your person. Use it if the game is up.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Thank you very much!

You are right, the vacation help me disconnect from military reality.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Welcome back.

Your unique perspective and insight was surely missed over the last few months.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Godspeed my brother. I wish I were younger. I have hard time with anyone who does not understand we need to support Ukraine, or any other countries who are invaded by aggressors like Russia, China, Iran etc.

If France and others had not come to our aid we would not be here, period. It is also foreign relations and defence 101, we support the enemy of our enemies and the fight there so we don't have to defend our own soil.

Course we are being invaded and overthrown by our own govt and open borders. Truth, we have no idea how many and who the millions of gotta aways are in this country.

You will see massive terror strikes begin soon.

I pray for you brother, there are lots of good people who just want their freedom in Ukraine. Yea, Ukraine is perfect place to test your jamming equipment lol.

I would take out bridges to Crimea and take out their ships and start hitting hard in Russia. This is what war ends up, in the trenches. Does not matter how many tanks and planes you have, sooner or later one of us grunts has to take and hold ground.

Send more snipers and kill more officers. We have learned a lot from this conflict. Mainly, we would kick their ass lol.

Godspeed and stay safe brother.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Wondered how you were doing. Good to see you're still above the grass. Keep the head and arse down my man. Stay safe.

ps. one thing i've noticed in all this is a lack of White flags for when the jigs up. Keep one on your person. Use it if the game is up.

From November to May, I was located in positions that were several tens of kilometers from the front line, and from May to the present time, I am located a few kilometers from the front line.

Now shells of our and enemy artillery constantly fly over us at any time of the day.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Welcome back.

Your unique perspective and insight was surely missed over the last few months.

Thank you for appreciating my efforts.

Now I don't know much about what has happened in the world in recent months.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I hope you can have some enjoyment from your vacation, do you have any special plans?

Good to see you here!

edit on 8122023 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I am sad you had to obey mad ruler Putin and go to warzone, you said you did not kill any Ukrainians ( if that is true i salute you if it is only scam i pray for your soul) . I understand situation what it is for russians, Putin made clear in several occations that you Russian people have to go to war for HIM not for Russia, Now Putin and his minions have stated that doing this will give a benefit to eduacate yourself .. free eduacation. Remember this eduacation is from the skin and flesh of Ukrainian people..
edit on 12-8-2023 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dlbott
Godspeed my brother. I wish I were younger. I have hard time with anyone who does not understand we need to support Ukraine, or any other countries who are invaded by aggressors like Russia, China, Iran etc.

Well. If you can afford it, support Ukraine further.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Great ta hear from you .
Thought about you the other night while reading a thread on this .
Stay safe , friend .
(Pssst , don't let us know all the details of your leave. That may not be within T&C's

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I have not forgotten you! It's good to 'see' you again, if even only for a little while. I've always enjoyed your perspective on things and the 'inside' look at all that's going on.

I'll definitely keep you in my prayers, Turretless.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

I hope you can have some enjoyment from your vacation, do you have any special plans?

Good to see you here!

1) I intend to buy some things that will be useful for me in the LPR.

2) I want to walk around Moscow and Zelenograd.

3) I want to download books, music and films so that I can get acquainted with them in my free time in my dugout.

I had only three books (all in paper form): the Bible, the Bhagavad Gita and a book on Zen. As a result of moving to other military positions, I was left with only one book. For the last few months I have been reading only the Bhagavad Gita.

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

originally posted by: dlbott

Well. If you can afford it, support Ukraine further.

YES we need to support Ukraine. If we don´t we are on the side of oppression. Your reply were a bit sarcastic but someday you might wake up from the illusion Putin has made.. i hope you can deal it mentally.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
I understand situation what it is for russians, Putin made clear in several occations that you Russian people have to go to war for HIM not for Russia,

I disagree with you.

Ceremony for presenting state decorations

August 2, 2023 15:05

President of Russia Vladimir Putin:
The Golden Stars of the Hero of Russia and the Orders of Courage will be presented today to a large group of participants in the special military operation.

Friends, thank you for your dedicated service to Russia. You came to the frontline with one common goal, to support your Fatherland and your nation at a difficult time, to protect our ideals, culture, national interests and defend people’s sacred right to live according to their will, to live their own lives as their ancestors taught them and to continue their glorious traditions that stem from their readiness to do anything for the sake of their beloved country.
en.kremlin.ru...

Meeting with heads of African delegations on Ukrainian agenda

July 28, 2023 23:40

President of Russia Vladimir Putin (in English):
We believe that the problem did not arise yesterday; it was provoked by some forces in the West which have been preparing for a hybrid war against our country for many years. They did everything to turn Ukraine into a tool to undermine the security foundations of the Russian Federation, to harm Russia’s positions in the world and to undermine our statehood. I am saying this with good reason. This is the first point.
But the second problem that led to the current crisis is exactly the coup d'état in Ukraine in 2014. It was essentially an anti-constitutional violent armed state coup, which was actively supported by Western countries that ignored all norms of international law and admitted openly and publicly that they were backing this coup, unabashedly specifying the amount of funding they had spent on it.
We are being told that we are violating the UN Charter. I do not think so. Quite the opposite: I am confident that we have acted in full accordance with the UN Charter. Following the 2014 coup d'état, the Ukrainian authorities unleashed hostilities against part of their citizens, using aircraft, heavy equipment and tanks to target those who did not support the Western-backed coup in 2014. Therefore, it was the West that unleashed the war in Ukraine. That is exactly the way things happened, and there is no denying it.

For our part, we made every attempt to peacefully resolve this crisis by signing the so-called Minsk agreements, which the Ukrainian authorities derailed by completely disregarding them, with the West’s approval. Furthermore, they later stated they were not going to comply with these agreements.

We were forced to recognise the independence of certain territories; for eight years, we had not recognised the independence of these newly established republics and had sought to achieve a peaceful settlement. So, we recognised the independence of these newly formed states and signed treaties of friendship, cooperation and mutual assistance with them – all done within the UN Charter – and within these treaties, we responded to their appeal for help, in full accordance with Article 51 of the UN Charter. There were no violations of the UN Charter here.

But our Western partners forgot what they did in Iraq, destroying the country’s statehood and ultimately eliminating Saddam Hussein. They forgot the way they acted in Libya, without any resolution from the UN Security Council. They forgot they ruined the situation in Sudan. They forgot that they invaded Syria. They could not care less about the UN Charter. They think of international law only when they believe they can use these tools against someone – in this case, against Russia. But they will fail; this approach is too primitive. If they actually want someone to observe the UN Charter as well as other norms of international law, they should themselves take the effort to fulfil them.
But let me remind you – not everyone knows this but we know it perfectly well – that Kiev gained its independence upon the collapse of the Soviet Union under the Declaration of Independence, which clearly states that Ukraine is a neutral state – and for us, this has fundamental importance. The reasons the West started drawing Ukraine into NATO are not very clear to us.

We believe this is what poses a fundamental threat to our security, because the advancement of the hostile military alliance’s infrastructure towards our borders is unacceptable.
en.kremlin.ru...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join