It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoots are nephalim?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I just woke up from a weird dream. I am sure that my thoughts here are not original and someone else has thought them. I have never seen any cryptid. My wife claims she has but only once.

ANyway, this dream I had I was hearing on a radio or something that bigfoots are actually the spawn of a demon or angel and a human woman. It is why they are never found. They are magical and they derive the magic from their demonic or angelic father. This is why some sightings of them come along with ufo sightings and so on. It is also why they can just disappear and why their corpses are never found....They are very angry as since they are hybrid they have no soul so if they die they just end. This also makes them jealous of humans and will kill or torture them if they can get away with it, but also fear us since we can kill them and if we do they die and that is it for them. there is no afterlife for them.

Weird dream huh?

Anyway, maybe I heard or read something like this a long time ago and forgot it. Still though, kind of was freaking me out when I first woke up. Kind of creeped out now. Hope I go back to sleep soon.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: greendust

A lot of people within the sasquatch community believe they're nephilim, or descended from them, such as the Elioud. That's actually the conclusion I've come to myself after having been interested in the subject for probably 15 years now. A lot of sasquatch encounters involve paranormal activity, particularly including seeing balls of light, which I've personally witnessed up close before being whistled at. The nephilim theory makes a lot of things fit. We have biblical books that talk about how the "sons of God" "mated with" or "went into" the daughters of men, creating a race of giant humanoids - see the Book of Genesis, Book of Enoch, Book of Giants, Book of Jubilees, etc.

Two important things here are "sons of God" and "mated with"/"went into". First, it is my opinion that "sons of God" refers to angelic beings - being called sons of God as they were created directly by God, rather than being created from sexual reproduction, as opposed to "sons/daughters of men" who were born of sexual reproduction. Second, the idea of mating with or "going into" human women doesn't necessarily refer to actual sex. It could refer to genetic manipulation for the sake of creating an alternative race. I listened to a podcast recently that went into the possible motivation for doing this. It had to do with the desire of the fallen watchers not to simply have sex with women, but to rule over the Earth; in order to do this, they had to rule through beings of their own creation, as they were not allowed to directly rule over humans, since humans were given dominion. I believe that while they were following their own will, they were still trying to "play by the rules" in a sense, or at least bend the rules as much as possible without openly rebelling against God. Unfortunately for them, their actions caused so much wickedness and destruction that it led to God intervening to give dominion back to humans, which caused great fear among them when they realized their game had failed.

That's an interesting thought about nephilim/sasquatches/etc. not having souls. An alternative take is that they do have souls, but they're trapped on Earth if they die, becoming what we refer to as demons or "unclean spirits" - spirits that can not go on to a proper afterlife (at least yet) and instead are forced to endlessly roam the Earth longing to inhabit a body. I suspect that the jinn of Islamic theology may be the same thing as the nephilim and their descendants and their disembodied spirits.

I actually just ordered a book called "The Nephilim Among Us Updated: The Identity and Origin of The Sasquatch And Other Mysterious Creatures", which you can find HERE.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 05:31 AM
link   
You already lost me when all your Bigfoot research in from the Bible

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I just had an interesting thought relating to my post above. It has been said that humans are "ensouled bodies", meaning we are physical bodies that have souls and that when our bodies die, our souls can go on to an afterlife since they are not directly linked together. What if, due to the manner of their creation, sasquatches/nephilim/etc. are not ensouled bodies, but rather beings whose bodies and souls are directly connected together as one and the same - "unclean spirits". This could explain why they seem capable of various supernatural abilities, and why their souls may be forced to remain on the earth if their bodies die - because they're not just "ensouled bodies", they're both body and spirit as a perversion of creation - unclean spirits.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

That's an interesting thought about nephilim/sasquatches/etc. not having souls. An alternative take is that they do have souls, but they're trapped on Earth if they die, becoming what we refer to as demons or "unclean spirits" - spirits that can not go on to a proper afterlife (at least yet) and instead are forced to endlessly roam the Earth longing to inhabit a body. I suspect that the jinn of Islamic theology may be the same thing as the nephilim and their descendants and their disembodied spirits.

But isn't the problem with that if they are souls from ALL OF HUMAN history endlessly walking the earth, we would have loads more sasquatches walking around than we do? Trillions actually, I can have my faith and beliefs without having to fit every piece together. The Nephilim weren't described as hairy, simian, or ape-like either, were they?

Adding the Nephilim angle adds more questions than answers. Maybe we weren't supposed to understand it all, yet...

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

A lot of people within the sasquatch community believe they're nephilim, or descended from them, such as the Elioud. That's actually the conclusion I've come to myself after having been interested in the subject for probably 15 years now. A lot of sasquatch encounters involve paranormal activity, particularly including seeing balls of light, which I've personally witnessed up close before being whistled at. The nephilim theory makes a lot of things fit. We have biblical books that talk about how the "sons of God" "mated with" or "went into" the daughters of men, creating a race of giant humanoids - see the Book of Genesis, Book of Enoch, Book of Giants, Book of Jubilees, etc.

Two important things here are "sons of God" and "mated with"/"went into". First, it is my opinion that "sons of God" refers to angelic beings - being called sons of God as they were created directly by God, rather than being created from sexual reproduction, as opposed to "sons/daughters of men" who were born of sexual reproduction. Second, the idea of mating with or "going into" human women doesn't necessarily refer to actual sex. It could refer to genetic manipulation for the sake of creating an alternative race. I listened to a podcast recently that went into the possible motivation for doing this. It had to do with the desire of the fallen watchers not to simply have sex with women, but to rule over the Earth; in order to do this, they had to rule through beings of their own creation, as they were not allowed to directly rule over humans, since humans were given dominion. I believe that while they were following their own will, they were still trying to "play by the rules" in a sense, or at least bend the rules as much as possible without openly rebelling against God. Unfortunately for them, their actions caused so much wickedness and destruction that it led to God intervening to give dominion back to humans, which caused great fear among them when they realized their game had failed.

I actually just ordered a book called "The Nephilim Among Us Updated: The Identity and Origin of The Sasquatch And Other Mysterious Creatures", which you can find HERE.

Very weird and interesting. I must have read something about that at some time. Thanks for the input. I was wondering now if it could be a reason why some people disappear in the wilderness in such weird ways. I am not sure I believe in any of what I am proposing or dreamt, just odd stuff.

Sometimes lucid dreams are frightening.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
But isn't the problem with that if they are souls from ALL OF HUMAN history endlessly walking the earth, we would have loads more sasquatches walking around than we do? Trillions actually, I can have my faith and beliefs without having to fit every piece together. The Nephilim weren't described as hairy, simian, or ape-like either, were they?

Adding the Nephilim angle adds more questions than answers. Maybe we weren't supposed to understand it all, yet...

I'm not talking about human spirits - we are beings which are ensouled into physical bodies, meaning we have both a soul and a physical body. When our bodies die we continue existing as spirit and are able to go on to Heaven or wherever it is we go. I'm proposing however that nephilim (and sasquatches?) are not ensouled beings, but rather because of how they were created in a perverse manner, are beings which have their physical and spiritual state linked together in an unnatural way, hence being forced to remain on Earth as "unclean spirits" when they die.
Assuming I'm correct in thinking that sasquatches are remnants of the nephilim, sasquatches are simply living versions of these physical/spirit beings. They're still a physical race that has to reproduce and survive and can physically die. Upon physically dying, then presumably they would become like these earthbound unclean spirits.

I'm not aware of nephilim being described as hair-covered or apelike; however, Esau was said to have been covered in thick red hair like a hairy garment.

Genesis 23:23-25
23 The Lord said to her,
“Two nations are in your womb,
and two peoples from within you will be separated;
one people will be stronger than the other,
and the older will serve the younger.”
24 When the time came for her to give birth, there were twin boys in her womb. 25 The first to come out was red, and his whole body was like a hairy garment; so they named him Esau.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I'm not talking about human spirits - we are beings which are ensouled into physical bodies, meaning we have both a soul and a physical body. When our bodies die we continue existing as spirit and are able to go on to Heaven or wherever it is we go. I'm proposing however that nephilim (and sasquatches?) are not ensouled beings, but rather because of how they were created in a perverse manner, are beings which have their physical and spiritual state linked together in an unnatural way, hence being forced to remain on Earth as "unclean spirits" when they die.
Assuming I'm correct in thinking that sasquatches are remnants of the nephilim, sasquatches are simply living versions of these physical/spirit beings. They're still a physical race that has to reproduce and survive and can physically die. Upon physically dying, then presumably they would become like these earthbound unclean spirits.

I'm not aware of nephilim being described as hair-covered or apelike; however, Esau was said to have been covered in thick red hair like a hairy garment.

Genesis 23:23-25
23 The Lord said to her,
“Two nations are in your womb,
and two peoples from within you will be separated;
one people will be stronger than the other,
and the older will serve the younger.”
24 When the time came for her to give birth, there were twin boys in her womb. 25 The first to come out was red, and his whole body was like a hairy garment; so they named him Esau.

Not arguing here, just listening and trying to understand your theory, I'm not as familiar with Bible passages, but it seems to be an incredible reach. At some point even in early biblical times, we would have still had sasquatches. The Bible describes a lot about demons and Nephalim does it not? nary a word of hairy ape-like giants, in the below article only the Hebrew se’ar may slightly refer to animal hair. see more passages about demons and Nephalim, so when did the perverse creation result in the classic bigfoot sasquatch descriptions?

www.chabad.org...

He Had Three Names
When Esau was born, he was fully formed and had hair across his body like a full-grown man. This prompted all those present to give him the name Esau (Esav in Hebrew), which translates as made or formed.1

At the age of 15, Esau was given a second name, Edom, Hebrew for red. The impetus for this name was his foolhardy decision to sell his birthright to Jacob in turn for a pot of red lentil soup (see below).2 This name was also associated with the reddish complexion of his skin, which symbolized his propensity for violence.3

Some say that Seir, Esau’s residence (see below), was yet a third name of his, after his hairy appearance (hair is se’ar in Hebrew).4

www.openbible.info...

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Not arguing here, just listening and trying to understand your theory, I'm not as familiar with Bible passages, but it seems to be an incredible reach. At some point even in early biblical times, we would have still had sasquatches. The Bible describes a lot about demons and Nephalim does it not? nary a word of hairy ape-like giants, in the below article only the Hebrew se’ar may slightly refer to animal hair. see more passages about demons and Nephalim, so when did the perverse creation result in the classic bigfoot sasquatch descriptions?

Well yes, it is a reach, but it's a conclusion I've come to from looking at a wide variety of topics and realizing that it makes everything fit together perfectly. I'll try to give an example of some of what I mean:

Cultures and religions from around the world have stories of the creation of a race of giants by divine beings prior to modern humans. (I don't know about biblical descriptions of them as being hair-covered and bestial in appearance, but those descriptions do apply to these beings in other cultures)
Cultures and religions from around the world have stories of a global flood or global catastrophe, often meant to destroy said giants.
Sasquatch-type beings are reported from most parts of the world.
Could UFOs be "demonic" in nature?
What are the gray aliens, and why are they often said to be collecting genetic material from humans?
Why are UFOs sometimes seen in direct relation to sasquatch encounters?
Why do sasquatch encounters often involve various paranormal phenomena such as balls of light, telepathic communication, phasing through objects, invisibility, or portals?
What events do Christians expect to transpire in the future, and how might these events relate to UFOs, nephilim type beings, and paranormal activity?

My point is, if you look at the reeaaallly big picture and take in all of these things together, you start to see a clear picture being painted, and the idea that sasquatches are "nephilim" just makes everything fit together perfectly.
edit on 8/10/2023 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Well yes, it is a reach, but it's a conclusion I've come to from looking at a wide variety of topics and realizing that it makes everything fit together perfectly. I'll try to give an example of some of what I mean:

Cultures and religions from around the world have stories of the creation of a race of giants by divine beings prior to modern humans. (I don't know about biblical descriptions of them as being hair-covered and bestial in appearance, but those descriptions do apply to these beings in other cultures)
Cultures and religions from around the world have stories of a global flood or global catastrophe, often meant to destroy said giants.
Sasquatch-type beings are reported from most parts of the world.
Could UFOs be "demonic" in nature?
What are the gray aliens, and why are they often said to be collecting genetic material from humans?
Why are UFOs sometimes seen in direct relation to sasquatch encounters?
Why do sasquatch encounters often involve various paranormal phenomena such as balls of light, telepathic communication, phasing through objects, invisibility, or portals?
What events do Christians expect to transpire in the future, and how might these events relate to UFOs, nephilim type beings, and paranormal activity?

My point is, if you look at the reeaaallly big picture and take in all of these things together, you start to see a clear picture being painted, and the idea that sasquatches are "nephilim" just makes everything fit together perfectly.

Didnt Gilgamesh run around with a hairy giant to figure out how to live forever or something like that?? I forget.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
They’re really not.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: greendust
Didnt Gilgamesh run around with a hairy giant to figure out how to live forever or something like that?? I forget.

You're thinking of Enkidu. There isn't a whole lot of information about him but he was said to have been a large hairy wild-man who lived with animals before becoming friends with Gilgamesh.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
They are cave/wood apes. They are simple, but powerful creatures that are relics of a time past. Not people, but upright apes. In fact, many reports have them occasionally knuckle dropping as they are running. They seem to have simple language, and generally aren't afraid, but they aren't anything supernatural or mystical.

I am only a believer having read many accounts and assessing the truthfulness and consistency of reports. Most people don't like to identify themselves, but are experienced hunters, woodsmen etc. with many very close encounters where it can't be misidentified.

I suggest anyone who is curious, go look at the "evidence", most of which is anecdotal, but some pics and vids. Go to BFRO and select Class A encounters. I think if you actually read as many as you can and see the type of witnesses and encounters that aren't in the news and on TV shows, you will see incredible and odd consistencies in looks and behavior. If you don't care too look, then I think that your opinion carries much less weight. There are park rangers and police officers in there as well.

This is one of the most convincing, but less well known vids IMO. Must have sound on and watch till the end. It definitely has hands and is very strong :

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I've always viewed the literalist interpretation of daemons siring hybrid giants with human women as disturbing. These interpretations make more sense: two separate human bloodlines (Cain/Seth) intermarrying; Nephilim as Pharisaic/moralistic human beings causing others to decline; mighty men/men of renown = wealthy/powerful, criminal man of action (i.e. kings, generals, politicians).

But I'm open to the idea that "sons of god" refer to angels or highly developed humans, who by transmitting their knowledge to either women of comparable development or to ordinary humans, inadvertently brought about the end of their epoch. In which case, mighty men/men of renown may refer to men endowed with extraordinary willpower, who did not know how to wield their newfound power properly.

"By virtue of this essence did Adam and the Patriarchs preserve their health and live to an extreme age, some of them also flourishing in great riches... For if everyone knew it, all work and industry would cease; man would desire nothing but this one thing, people would live wickedly, and the world be ruined, seeing that they would provoke God by reason of their avarice and superfluity." (Paracelsus, on the philosopher's stone, elixir of life)

Genesis 6:5 Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of mankind was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of their hearts was only evil continually.

Also, your dream reminds me of: old.reddit.com...

Few of those who survived lived in caves and preserved their humanity, yet the ones who roamed the ashen wastes were touched by a divine rainfall that shaped their physique into people that are mentioned in the bible and even to the point of becoming an angel, yet they remained the same person mentally.
It was now back to the stone age with humanity, yet the angels who roamed the world had malicious intent upon humans. They tortured people and made them scream loud enough in order for "god to hear them", the angels wanted god to come down so they could have revenge for taking away their lives in the modern world and the lives of their loved ones.

And: old.reddit.com... "Shortly after waking up I continued reading Dante's Inferno and in the very next paragraph they introduced the Harpies i.e. half human half animal creatures much like the sphinx."

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

If so, why are the Bigfoot so hairy? I mean, I don't think there has been any reports of Nephilim or giants ever being way too hairy, so I probably have to rule it out as just a hairy biped

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   

So if aliens are demons or demonic and bigfoot are nephilim, then it makes sense that you'd occasionally see them rolling together. I saw a video discussing the 1973 pennsylvania bigfoot and ufo encounter flap, where the case featured in the video was one where a group of people encountered 2 sasquatch after coming upon a UFO on their father's farm. UFO disappeared after the young man tried to shoot the bigfoot, then the two bigfoot walked away. I thought the story was bonkers and I've never heard anything like that before

new topics

top topics

join