It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gen. Milley denies gov’t covering up aliens, UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2023 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I would concur with others saying the general might tell the truth. Ok..the way he sees it, given all the talks he has heard during his career, access levels and what not, his conclusion is just what he said. Personal opinion of his.

I support his answer.

How it would be possible for a civilization to arrive here to even allow of 'crashing' some vessel on Earth...leaving an opportunity to be retrieved?

Either 'they' drop and leave a fake 'craft' which is made of cummon earth materials having Pentagon in the state of perplex for the decades to come.
Or.. even if they crash...does anyone think the debry would be allowed to be retreeved if we say, this alien civilization thousands of years ahead of us.

I have read a case on ufo case book, where the sea vessel observed glowing object above their vessel for a number of days.
The crew went through an incredible course of events. I only wanted to point out from witnesses, how time can be manipulated and supposedly retrieved alien craft could be claimed back, not to leave a trace.

cheers)

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It’s the same O’l song and dance since before most of you were born….except for back in the day….UFO’s we’re NOT considered a threat to National Security……..what changed???

Blue Book UFO Interview 1966

(There may be a spot where the footage freezes….stick with it…it’s still running)

Also…

Mind you….Gerald Fird asked for Congressional Hearings….back in 1966

👽
edit on 9-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 02:05 AM
link   
And if what he did know was classified how would he answer that question?

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gflyg
And if what he did know was classified how would he answer that question?

He would simply say "It's classified, and I cannot answer this question". I, for example, would understand. Nothing unheard for an answer, I think.

At the same time if he would answer like that, it might have ignited an intrigue like he is 'in the known' but cannot tell. Even, may be, it is classified that we have nothing at all, and cannot reveal THAT to the public.

Side question to all, can the absence of evidence regarding something be also classified? Asking all in hypothetical scenario.

edit on 10-8-2023 by DaydreamerV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I wonder how this is possible if it takes more than four years to fly from us to the nearest star, and this is at the speed of light, which is impossible for physical objects because it will take infinite energy. And our current fastest spacecraft need 50,000 years.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: KatherineBarker
I wonder how this is possible if it takes more than four years to fly from us to the nearest star, and this is at the speed of light, which is impossible for physical objects because it will take infinite energy. And our current fastest spacecraft need 50,000 years.

One of the tech can be involved. I think it is some sort of teleportation.

Now, civilization, that is thousands of years ahead of us, some 300 thousand year ago has discovered livable conditions on some not so remote planet. But one of a kind sort of planet that stood up among millions of candidates. Similar of what we do right now.
The signature of a lucky find was to start building a highway from point A to point B. Using short range teleport technology, that civilization started to daisy chain short teleport distances into one highway. It took millennia for them, but today they can have a direct access from A to B.

That is only one of possibilities as I think of it.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerV

originally posted by: KatherineBarker

One of the tech can be involved. I think it is some sort of teleportation.

Now, civilization, that is thousands of years ahead of us, some 300 thousand year ago has discovered livable conditions on some not so remote planet. But one of a kind sort of planet that stood up among millions of candidates. Similar of what we do right now.
The signature of a lucky find was to start building a highway from point A to point B. Using short range teleport technology, that civilization started to daisy chain short teleport distances into one highway. It took millennia for them, but today they can have a direct access from A to B.

That is only one of possibilities as I think of it.

Yes, this is probably a possibility. Where do you think they could hide such a device nearby? It must be somewhere in the solar system.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

I know it's not the fun answer, but old man Occam tells me that 'someone has a loose screw' is the best answer to all this.

We know who that someone is.

Still, we got tictacs and foo fighters, and no real knowledge about what they are.

And that's why the world hasn't gone nutz with this testimony by Grusch fellow.

I agree with Milley.... he believes what he said, doesn't mean I have to believe what he said. Show me. ,

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DaydreamerV

We sit out here on a remote star on a far flung edge of our galaxy. I wonder what sentient beings with closer neighboring planets that can support life have been able to accomplish with all the time in eternity.

We might be a remote tribe. A Cargo Cult.

edit on 8/14/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I standby with General Milley's recent assessment. Though we do have evidence of foo fighter sightings and landings that the NRO (National Reconnaissance Office) seems reluctant to release (save for some reports by them and others) on their own.

Suffice to say...that any retrieval of crashed alien starships or crew by the United States, could possibly be held accountable --- due to the anti-grav and weapons of mass destruction capabilities of a foo fighter --- if they refuse to give back a captured nuts and bolts starship (or crew) back to the alien civilization that is responsible for it --- Or possibly risk interstellar war, because of it --- IMHO.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

I standby with General Milley's recent assessment

my shocked face.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
No one with a functioning brain would believe anything that loon says.

lol

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedPanda95

originally posted by: ColeYounger
No one with a functioning brain would believe anything that loon says.

lol
TRYING TO BURY A THREAD ARE WE?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join