It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agent Elensky

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

The thread is about the Zelensky Documentary not to be trolled by attaching the producers.

what? the credibility of the one producing a documentary should always be suspect. if a known felon who lied trying to keep his perverted ass out of jail, what else would they lie about?

perverts have a tendency to distort truth and can't be trusted.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CovertAgenda
So is anyone here able to to debate the messages and implications provided in the videos?

Or just circle-jerk around the messenger?

At the time of this posting 14 out of 16 replies about the messenger....

Typical quality of ATS debate nowadays.

yea yea debate my metrics next... whatever.

a reply to: Annee

The source is not credible.

Therefore the video is not credible.

You want me to debate lies, untruths, from a known Russian propagandist.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Oh blah blah...

Yea how about breaking down the videos and providing your info on whats 'not credible'...

Have you even watched the vids or just got hot n bothered and just had to reply with your wealth of experience?

Just a bot response. not even an AI response luv. Attack the periphery but not the underlying message.

So what info would you deem as credible nowadays? The MSM? Google? WiKipedia? Your government? The bible? An encyclopedia (assuming you know what that is)? your uncle Bill? Your cat?

www.youtube.com...

I dont really care as its all lies, its always been lies, and always will be lies. For you to decide who's lies to believe.
edit on C2023vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 07 Aug 2023 01:50:34 -050031AM1America/Chicago8 by CovertAgenda because: spelling

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
a reply to: JAY1980

It’s called looking for the most logical, truthful answer without propaganda.

You might wanna try it sometime.

But you quote Maddow, you can't claim her as truthful and especially not without propaganda...

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

a reply to: JAY1980

It’s called looking for the most logical, truthful answer without propaganda.

You might wanna try it sometime.

But you quote Maddow, you can't claim her as truthful and especially not without propaganda...

But, but, but . . .

Don’t look here, look there.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
Whether I agree with Maddow or not — she does her homework.

Well... if you call getting nothing but F's on her homework ;doing' her homework.

You do recall her hugely anticipated (by you and a few friends) reveal of Trumps tax return - that ended up showing the precise opposite of what she was claiming - right, Annee?

This thread is not about me or Maddow.

I agree, but then again, you are the one who attacked the source of the OP in total disregard of the evidence presented, then responded to someone else's comment about Maddow in context of her being a "... most logical, truthful answer without propaganda."
edit on 7-8-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I’ve never had an issue with Wikipedia.

Of course not, because it is nothing but an echo chamber for followers of the radical leftist ideology.

And I compare what it says to other sources.

Like Maddow. We know.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

being a pedo is not a accusation when caught in a sting, standing trial being found guilty and sent to prison. that there is fact and can be verified.

I'd never even heard of him before now, but it does look like he is guilty of liking underage teenage girls, so, I'm glad he's been outed in that regard.

he's a liar and a pedo. no dout about it.

One can be guilty of one without being guilty of the other.

Can you show anywhere where he was shown to be lying about this, or something like this?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Are there others who have been named as pedos, other than Scott Ritter?

Joe Biden? You know, the one sending billions of dollars to Zelensky, the subject of the OP?

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I'd never even heard of him before now, but it does look like he is guilty of liking underage teenage girls, so, I'm glad he's been outed in that regard.

Scott Ritter has been discussed on ATS multiple times.

Hence my knowledge of his lack of credibility — which I provided.

As far as me having inside data on Zelenskyy — I decline the roll of “armchair war expert”. It’s a crowded field.

FACT: Russia is the aggressor. Russia invaded their neighbor with intent. Russia miscalculated. Russia is in the wrong.

No different than if USA decided to invade Mexico for some long standing grievance.

Zelenskyy — right or wrong has emerged as a force to be reckoned with and a symbol of Freedom and pride for Ukraine and its people.

Putin needs to go.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
First interviewer in video.

Dimitry Gordon

Gordon continues taking a stand against Russia throughout its war, proactively fundraizing for the Ukraininan military as well as supporting Ukraine during media appearances.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Dp
edit on 7-8-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
To believe a comedian with no political experience, who plays the piano with his winky can become a multi-millionaire in a couple of years on an annual salary of $1,750.00 is the height of ignorance, IMO.

I don't need to watch any videos to figure out how deep the western world-supported corruption in this dog and pony show goes.

Perhaps you didn't watch the video of him playing the piano "with his winky"? Because he didn't.

It was a comedy sketch, and quite a funny one. Unless you are a po faced prude lacking a sense of humor?

m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Always interesting that it is ignored that Zelenskyy earned a law degree before going in a different direction — performing. Also that he didn’t just perform — he started his own production company.

When said “how can a comedian have that much money?” — look further.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Ronald Reagan was in a B movie comedy with a monkey.

Did a pretty good job as POTUS, mind.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

To believe a comedian with no political experience, who plays the piano with his winky can become a multi-millionaire in a couple of years on an annual salary of $1,750.00 is the height of ignorance, IMO.

I don't need to watch any videos to figure out how deep the western world-supported corruption in this dog and pony show goes.

Perhaps you didn't watch the video of him playing the piano "with his winky"? Because he didn't.

It was a comedy sketch, and quite a funny one. Unless you are a po faced prude lacking a sense of humor?

m.youtube.com...

I'm a 'po faced prude' who thinks turning sexuality into a public spectacle has played a large part in the degradation and dumbing down of society, and proud of it.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Well, like I said then.

Can't have comedians making comedy out of private parts, eh?

Might offend the "woke" folks.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

m.youtube.com...

I'm a 'po faced prude' who thinks turning sexuality into a public spectacle has played a large part in the degradation and dumbing down of society, and proud of it.

Gawd, don’t tell Shakespeare.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

He made his money from his production company Kvartal95. They produce movies TV shows and cartoons for Ukraine. He even starred in one of his productions, Servant of the People, where he played the Ukrainian president. It ran from 2015 to 2019 and was even included on Russian television. Royalties were huge and I believe this show was the main reason he won as president. Ukrainians wanted the president they saw on TV. Did he use his production company to get him ahead in the polls probably. However, politicians have used their acting careers before ist two that come to mind are Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Your looking at his salary, not his company.

edit on 8/7/23 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Indeed. Blue chip smut:

myshakespeare.com...

Warning, po faced prudes may be offended!
edit on 7-8-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join