It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agent Elensky

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hope this is the correct forum

A two part series documentary by Scott Ritter - about the rise of Zelensky as an agent to the leader of the Ukrainian people. It is lengthy and disturbing but according to me a must see eye opener.

It’s about his rise from a comedian to a very rich person and how he is controlled by the MI6. It also discusses the Ukrainian money laundering through to bio-labs.

Part 1

Part 2

edit on 1C232023-08-06T14:49:46-05:00SundayAmerica/Chicago2 by ICycle2 because: Mistake ha ha

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Scott Ritter is a questionable source.

In July 2022, the Ukrainian Center for Countering Disinformation included Ritter on a list of what it called Russian propagandists.

Also there’s the pedo thing.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

If it's lengthy, then please post a summary?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Scott Ritter

On The Kremlin payroll.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Don't bother.

Not interested in opinions of a convicted sex offender.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

In July 2022, the Ukrainian Center for Countering Disinformation included Ritter on a list of what it called Russian propagandists.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Says the person routinely using people like Rachel Maddow as a source...

How'd that Trump Russian collusion ever work out for you?

How about the covid vaccine?

I'm just curious at what point do you all acknowledge you've been duped?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Just curious, why do you stick up for a convicted sex offender?

And leave it out with off topic whataboutisms?

Please.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

It’s called looking for the most logical, truthful answer without propaganda.

You might wanna try it sometime.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   
To believe a comedian with no political experience, who plays the piano with his winky can become a multi-millionaire in a couple of years on an annual salary of $1,750.00 is the height of ignorance, IMO.

I don't need to watch any videos to figure out how deep the western world-supported corruption in this dog and pony show goes.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Just curious, why do you stick up for a convicted sex offender?

And leave it out with off topic whataboutisms?

Please.

Birds of a feather or something like that, maybe?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Not saying he is or isn't, but sorry, wikipedia is the very definition of 'questionable source'. As for 'the Ukrainian Center for Countering Disinformation'... well, my belly is still aching from laughing so hard when I read that.

You do know that accusations of 'Russia' and 'pedo' are typical ploys of the tptb... right?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The fact that you said that with a straight face with regard to Rachel Maddow is... just... mind boggling.

Sadly, and worst of all, I believe you are 100% sincere.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
You do know that accusations of 'Russia' and 'pedo' are typical ploys of the tptb... right?

That Zelensky is a bad actor is now almost impossible to deny.

Zelensky is quite obviously doing the Biden Crime Family big favors. The only thing insulating him from the full force of scrutiny is that he is engaged in armed conflict with Russia.

I am deeply troubled by what was going on in those bio labs. That Putin addressed those directly and said they were being used to genetically target white people almost made me fall out of my chair.

As for this thread, look at who showed up to cast aspersions on its validity. All the usual suspects. Almost as if on cue. Jesus H. Christ - just look with your own two eyes at that.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

The fact that you said that with a straight face with regard to Rachel Maddow is... just... mind boggling.

Sadly, and worst of all, I believe you are 100% sincere.

Whether I agree with Maddow or not — she does her homework.

This thread is not about me or Maddow.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Not saying he is or isn't, but sorry, wikipedia is the very definition of 'questionable source'. As for 'the Ukrainian Center for Countering Disinformation'... well, my belly is still aching from laughing so hard when I read that.

I’ve never had an issue with Wikipedia.

And I compare what it says to other sources.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

being a pedo is not a accusation when caught in a sting, standing trial being found guilty and sent to prison. that there is fact and can be verified.

some of the link supplied in the wiki, verifiable facts that have been reported nationally.

STROUDSBURG, PA (Reuters) - A jury in the underage sex trial of outspoken former United Nations weapons inspector Scott Ritter on Tuesday watched a nude video of him sent over the Internet to a person he thought was a 15-year-old girl.

Sex trial of former U.N. weapons inspector opens

ALBANY, New York (CNN) -- Scott Ritter, a former U.S. Marine and U.N. weapons inspector who has been an outspoken critic of a possible war with Iraq, was arrested in 2001 and charged with a misdemeanor after allegedly communicating with an undercover officer posing as a 16-year-old girl, a source close to the investigation has told CNN

Ex-arms inspector, war foe Ritter confirms 2001 arrest

he even whined about the unsealing his records of two previous cases, which shows a repeated pattern of behavior.
you can't trust pedo's in anything, natural born lying pervert he is.

Ritter had asked for a new trial Wednesday, basing his request on an appeals court ruling in New York that records from two previous incidents in that state in 2001 should not have been unsealed and given to prosecutors in Pennsylvania to be used at his trial. Defense attorney Gary Kohlman argued the New York ruling entitled Ritter to a new trial because prosecutors based much of their strategy on the argument that Ritter had a history of illicit online sex

Ex-UN inspector gets prison in Pa. sex case AA former United Nations weapons inspector convicted in an online sex sting has been sentenced to up to 5 1/2 years behind bars.

he's a liar and a pedo. no dout about it.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Are there others who have been named as pedos, other than Scott Ritter?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Are there others who have been named as pedos, other than Scott Ritter?

This thread is about Scott Ritter.

And Zelenskyy.

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So is anyone here able to to debate the messages and implications provided in the videos?

Or just circle-jerk around the messenger?

At the time of this posting 14 out of 16 replies about the messenger....

Typical quality of ATS debate nowadays.

yea yea debate my metrics next... whatever.

a reply to: Annee

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CovertAgenda

I’m stunned by the replies. You are correct ATS is going downhill. Not even worth answering 14 replies.

The thread is about the Zelensky Documentary not to be trolled by attaching the producers.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join