It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACT - There Was Indeed Wide-Spread Election Fraud in 2020 to Benefit JOE BIDEN.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
And then there’s this >> www.thegatewaypundit.com...

And there's more FBI 2020 BIDEN COVERUP operations being exposed, as "buried" documents are surfaced.

More PROOF of Wide Spread U.S. Election Fraud in 2020...

A San Francisco-based FBI special agent lied under oath about discussions he had with big tech companies that suppressed The Post’s reporting on the contents of first son Hunter Biden’s laptop hard drive before the 2020 election, according to an internal Facebook document.

Elvis Chan made false statements about his communications with Facebook over the bombshell October 2020 reports that revealed Hunter involved his dad Joe in business deals with foreign nationals, internal communications obtained by the House Judiciary Committee show.
Source: nypost.com...

An ASAP Impeachment Inquiry of GARLAND and WRAY is mandatory! Especially WRAY, who presided over all the Biden Coverup efforts from 2017 thru Present.

"Elvis Chan"? Seriously? Is it obvious, yet?

Russia, Russia, Russia! What about China?

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: jamespond
a reply to: carewemust

You missed a couple of important pieces to the story:

He said the FBI did not warn Facebook about the Biden story in particular - only that Facebook thought it "fit that pattern".

Facebook did not completely ban sharing of the article, but instead limited how much its algorithm automatically shared it to other people for a week, while third-party fact-checkers tried to verify the reporting.

If any of this proves election fraud then somebody better tell Trumps lawyers before he ends up in jail lol.

It's time for the Trump cult to let it go, he's going to jail and that's all there is to it. If you need tissues just let me know and I'll send a box full over.

I believe there was election fraud. Tons of fraud and you can throw me in jail, because I won't change my mind.

The election was stolen!

And i believe in the Loch Ness Monster. Nessie lives!!!

Only one of us is ignorant. There's no monster, only ignorant people supporting and believing in fairy tale monsters.

posted on Aug, 9 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan2

Welcome back, ff!

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

wow, that was easy. Just discredit the source and *poof*, no more worries.

Straight from the Donald Trump playbook isn't it. You should be proud.

FAKE NEWS!
edit on 08/06/82 by jamespond because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The indictment of Donald Trump for attempting to keep Joe Biden's election steal from being successful, is a Q prophecy come true!

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I just wanted to write a reply to this thread to add my opinion that, as far as I could tell, there was indeed widespread election fraud in 2020. I was paying fairly close attention at the time due to all of the q-squawking about it, and it did appear to go down that way.

Most notable was the media treatment of mail in voting and the upcoming election, essentially telegraphing to anyone paying attention that they were intending to cheat like crazy. The lack of chain of custody documents in Georgia months after the election was also noteworthy I think.

It does appear as though the 2020 presidential election was stolen. I do not consider this to be an unreasonable viewpoint at all, based on the evidence of such fraud that I have seen produced to date.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   

edit on Fri Aug 18 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Everything that has been discussed will come out , because thats how reality goes it starts with a conspiracy and it ends with the truth.

That's how the universe works it's all conflicting energy and evil will always lose the end game.

In all movies there's a good ending
It's time for change now

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
What evidence? 3 recounts, one by hand, and a signature audit. trump paid for one of those to be redone. Nothing. He lost.

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

I just wanted to write a reply to this thread to add my opinion that, as far as I could tell, there was indeed widespread election fraud in 2020. I was paying fairly close attention at the time due to all of the q-squawking about it, and it did appear to go down that way.

Most notable was the media treatment of mail in voting and the upcoming election, essentially telegraphing to anyone paying attention that they were intending to cheat like crazy. The lack of chain of custody documents in Georgia months after the election was also noteworthy I think.

It does appear as though the 2020 presidential election was stolen. I do not consider this to be an unreasonable viewpoint at all, based on the evidence of such fraud that I have seen produced to date.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueBaby
What evidence? 3 recounts, one by hand, and a signature audit. trump paid for one of those to be redone. Nothing. He lost.

Curious, the lack of chain of custody documentation in Georgia and other states in that "most honest, fairest election ever".

Curious, that the "winning" party was so threatened by the possibility of questions that might be raised during the electoral count process, that they apparently engineered a riot in the nation's capitol to subvert that process.

Curious, that the equipment and software used to count those votes is so questionable, as is the ownership and management of those companies.
blackboxvoting.org...

Curious, that so much evidence of illegal ballot harvesting was found by an interested third party, that a feature length film on the subject only barely scratched the surface.
edit on 19-8-2023 by TheBadCabbie because: to edit

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Curious, the lack of chain of custody documentation in Georgia and other states in that "most honest, fairest election ever". Curious, that the "winning" party was so threatened by the possibility of questions that might be raised during the electoral count process, that they engineered a riot in the nation's capitol to subvert that process.

Truth.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Also, you can refuse to acknowledge the evidence all that you wish. That doesn't mean that there is no evidence. It just means that you refuse to acknowledge it.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'm not refusing to acknowledge, There is not evidence, lol. If there was, where is it? Kemp would have loved a trump win, MTG too. But count after count, investigations turn up empty. Trump paid for an additional recount, his own team said the count was correct, a fair and true count. There's evidence of that.

Also, you can refuse to acknowledge the evidence all that you wish. That doesn't mean that there is no evidence. It just means that you refuse to acknowledge it.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueBaby

Have you ever watched the documentary titled "2000 Mules"?

Did you watch Jovan Pulitzer's video presentation on the evidence of anomalies in the 2020 Arizona election?

Do you know what a "chain of custody" document is?

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Fiction. Is that your "proof"? Lmao, Arizona is about to indict trump too.

Have you ever watched the documentary titled "2000 Mules"?

Did you watch Jovan Pulitzer's video presentation on the evidence of anomalies in the 2020 Arizona election?

Do you know what a "chain of custody" document is?

edit on 19-8-2023 by BlueBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

If you can't debate or discuss the issues, then why should I, or anyone else for that matter, take any of your arguments or assertions seriously?

Anyhow, chain of custody documents. A simple form, meant to accompany each sealed case of ballots, which denotes every election worker that has handled that particular batch of ballots. These forms are required by law to help maintain confidence in the integrity of elections, yet appear to be nonexistent in a number of questionable states. This is clear evidence of a lack of chain of custody for those ballots.

Those ballots might have been flown to the moon and back, they might have been summoned from an alternate dimension, or they might have been meticulously faked. There is no chain of custody documentation for them.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

It is fascinating that someone claims that and all the MAGA cheerleaders believe it without question and use it to attack Biden while knowing full well that Trump most certainly associated with Epstein.

Confirmation bias is a powerful thing!

Again the OP offered no actual proof or evidence of a "stolen election" just more rehashed nonsense and hearsay.

Remember the Pillow Guy having a presentation with 'proof' of election fraud? How did that end up.

Trump will NEVER deliver what he promised last week and backed down, likely to avoid more legal trouble.

Anyone who believes he can now prove election fraud but sat on it waiting for Georgia to prosecute him is beyond willfully ignorant.

Back in late 2020 thru early 2021 the OP was constantly posting how proof of election fraud was coming. Even after Biden took office CWM kept posting conspiracy theories that Biden would be removed and Trump re-instated due to again more promises of the "smoking gun" that proves election fraud.

Over 2 years later CWM is still pushing this conspiracy theory.

I am just sad to see so many folks have been duped by Trump and refuse to accept he is truly a crook.
edit on 19-8-2023 by jrod because: F

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Trump Can Prove It

" Establishment politicians and mainstream media have fought harder than on any other issue to convince the public that voter fraud is a conspiracy theory. But unconstitutional changes to state election laws, unsupervised ballot drop boxes, voting machine errors, mathematically improbable voter turnout, and other examples of outright voter fraud that were denied a chance to be presented in court between the 2020 election and Biden's inauguration can't simply be chalked up as coincidental. All those things occurring simultaneously make the fraud seem coordinated. "

www.zerohedge.com...

All he Needs is a Judge with Courage to at Least Hear the EVIDENCE....

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Keep telling yourself that.

It is amazing that so many of you believe Trump's lies.

Back in the 2016 primaries Trump would cry rigged in most of the states he lost. He also claimed the popular vote was rigged in 2016 and he actually had more votes than Hillary.

You see a pattern here?

Trump is an egotistical maniac and refuses to accept he lost. All these conspiracy theories about widespread election fraud were a desperate attempt by Trump and his inner circle to stay in power.

The only people who believe Trump are his loyal followers. Again confirming bias is powerful. You want to believe Trump won and will accept crazy conspiracy theories over rational facts because of this.

I have yet to see an unbiased person or source defend Trump on this. Not a single person who doubted Trump's claims of fraud have been convinced he won because no such evidence exists. On the flip side, countless folks who initially supported Trump's cries have come to the realization that he lost a fair election in 2020.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join