It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitol Police Chief Called Jan 6 Events 'A Cover Up' in Interview HIDDEN By Fox News

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Be careful, Indie! You might get arrested!

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

I know right.

Either that or targeted. Neither would surprise me from our current government, but I'm not leading in the 2024 Presidential polls, so at least there's that.

Speaking of which, Boadicea, one of my partners in truth and election integrity, has been MIA for a little over a month now. Hopefully, she is okay. I know that she was dealing with a torn rotator cuff and couldn't type for a bit there.

edit on 4-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

I know right.

Either that or targeted. Neither would surprise me from our current government.

I've been targeted, and stalked, right here on ATS in 2016.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I believe it.

I had quite the experience last year, but I'm still not ready to open up about it.

I still love this community though, and I see that you stuck around.

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger.

edit on 4-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added thoughts

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

They’ll destroy Desantis in some similar way, then Michele Obama will beat Chris Christie.

Remember when Matt Gates jumped up as a new fresh Conservative with a lot of pushback...instantly he was under investigation of sex trafficking, and after a year we got this once they flung the mud until it ran out "Federal prosecutors have recommended not to bring charges against Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz as part of a sex trafficking investigation".. don't say it was all a mistake or he was innocent, just that they elected not to move forward with the idea he still did it. Matt went out of the main light for a while and has recently come back strong and now we get this... lol you can't make this crap up. Jul 2023 "House Ethics Committee reaching out to witnesses in revived Matt Gaetz probe" it never ends with the left to attack and attack and attack while the right with Biden is like well maybe we will look into it, but it isn't in the country's best interest...lol geez

edit on 4-8-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If the Obama appointed judge doesn't allow evidence proving Election Interference, FBI helping fuel the Jan6 riot, the Supreme Court step in to allow evidence, subpoenas, etc.. from the Trump defense team.

If they try that, I predict they'll run into a lot of trouble. There's records of Trump himself saying the conspiracy theories were 'crazy'

Even one of Trump's current lawyers admits tthat there's no evidence of a fraud (from the source: There’s Alina Habba, the camera-hungry counsel who decided to hold a news conference before Trump’s arraignment yesterday and ranted about Hunter Biden before admitting, one presumes accidentally: “I think that everybody was made aware that he lost the election, but that doesn’t mean that was the only advice he was given.”)

So... they might try it but all the opponents have to do is simply point out these statements and recordings.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

You sound like a raging leftist too...lol

TRUMP 2024

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

I am willing to bet they drop these charges. Once they realize how much could potentially come out, they will panic. It was way more than just Pelosi who orchestrated all this. they set this up, and Trump wasn't smart enough to see it for what it was. Ray Epps would be a fantastic witness as well. I wonder what his comms look like a few weeks before the 6th.

exact reason i have not voiced my position on protecting the ballots & votes from the real perps working nights with nary a a camera viewing the votes/ballots in the 5 acknowledged States that were presumed 'target' sites getting 10,000 rigged votes for Biden at selected voter poll sites unsecured for hours of darkness

a 24/72 hourmanned watch was required, but not instituted....and resulted in evil winning theprize.... no excuses accepted the Trump team was contemplating their navels instead of being the Vanguard

posted on Aug, 5 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

January 6th 2021 was an open house at the Capitol. November 3rd/early wee hours of November 4th 2020 was the Insurrection. That's when the election was stolen and the criminal traitor Joe Biden slithered into the White House.
Imagine you come home to find someone else living in your house. You call the police and then get charged for harassing the rightful owner according to the police.
If you support Joe Biden in all this, you are a disgrace as an American.
edit on 5-8-2023 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: 1947boomer

It was Senator Ted Cruz who contested the Arizona elector slate on Jan. 6, not the Arizona legislature--they had settled the issue a month before.

Who was it that summited over a 1,000 pieces of evidence?

When a slate of electors is contested during the joint session doing the counting, the rules call for both houses to go off separately and debate the issue for two hours and then vote. That's exactly what happened on Jan. 6. In order to sustain the objection, both houses have to agree with the objection by simple majority vote. Senator Cruz' objection was defeated.

As far as I remember, after the Arizona electors were contested, the 2 hour debate only lasted a few minutes before the proceedings were halted due to the breach. There were at least 5 more states that wanted to contest their electors and 10 more hours of debate slated. No, to me it seems that the process was not competed as it should have been, and suspiciously, it seems like that was the plan.

Isn't it ironic that the "breach" happened before the Trump supporters arrived at the capital?

Almost like it was planned to happen and Trump, being Trump, talked longer than expected?

"the breach" started when Ray Epps told his team to take down the barriers. It's all on video and there are some lovely camera angles. Most of his movements and speeches are memorialized as well. Yes, I think between discovery, Sund, and Epps testimony, this would be an epic trial.

what leverage does anyone have on epps for him to talk?

posted on Aug, 6 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: Quadlink
That judge gave people harder sentences than even the prosecutor advised, she is a raging leftist.

Trump may be able to hide behind South Florida conservatives in the Florida case but he will me (rightfully) crucified in the DC jury pool.

why even burden the system with this formality? Just shoot him and be done. Due process doesn't seem to be a thing for many of you folks. Just stop pretending to care about rules, and do what you want.

I am all for the rules, I want him treated exactly as I would if I did the things they claim he did. Running for political office should not and will not ever protect you from being prosecuted for your crimes. It's not too far remoed from when MAGAts were chanting for Trump's strongest political opponent to be locked up for her action. You seem to be projecting ... the jury pool in southern florida will be far more likely to contain raging MAGAts who would never convict regardless of the evidence and produce a hung jury. Far less likely to happen in DC ..

In regards to the other case against him, I am very familiar with how to handle classified information from my work history and I know that if I did half of the things Trump is accused of, I would not see theh light of day until my trial unless it was through steel bars.

lookie here, another former POTUS,

so what number were you, sport?

you should be charged with impersonation.
in some parts of the world they get flogged for that , but you knew that being up there as potus..

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Aaaaaand ….. all record of what happened that was in the hands of Congress / FBI / capital police / etc. has “been lost”.
You think the judge will care ? Nope. Tough luck. Proceed with the “understood” guilty verdict.

posted on Aug, 10 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

"The American people are the ones that need to provide oversite on the Government, not the other way around. It's what the Founding Fathers wanted, go read the Federalist Papers to see that."

This should be broadcast on every 'news' station daily to remind the authoritative left.

The one sided tricks the house played under Pelosi's leadership were appauling. She is a thug of the worst order and should be held accountable.
McCathy is a panty waste compared to her. The Freedom Caucus was right to oppose him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join