It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitol Police Chief Called Jan 6 Events 'A Cover Up' in Interview HIDDEN By Fox News

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianLoudMouth

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: IndieA

I have my theories on this, but the facts are really what we need to see here. And remember, if you did nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear. Right Nance?

Perfect! This is what the rest of us have been saying about why Trump wanted his video surveillance server erased. And those are the exact words I used then as well. If he has nothing to hide he won't care about anyone seeing it.

and if you payed attention, I have been saying that Trump did the document thing just as they say. All of it. the only question left, is this really a crime. Courts will decide that. Glad you want the truth as well, and not just your version.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
That judge gave people harder sentences than even the prosecutor advised, she is a raging leftist.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: 1947boomer

It was Senator Ted Cruz who contested the Arizona elector slate on Jan. 6, not the Arizona legislature--they had settled the issue a month before.

Who was it that summited over a 1,000 pieces of evidence?

When a slate of electors is contested during the joint session doing the counting, the rules call for both houses to go off separately and debate the issue for two hours and then vote. That's exactly what happened on Jan. 6. In order to sustain the objection, both houses have to agree with the objection by simple majority vote. Senator Cruz' objection was defeated.

As far as I remember, after the Arizona electors were contested, the 2 hour debate only lasted a few minutes before the proceedings were halted due to the breach. There were at least 5 more states that wanted to contest their electors and 10 more hours of debate slated. No, to me it seems that the process was not competed as it should have been, and suspiciously, it seems like that was the plan.

Isn't it ironic that the "breach" happened before the Trump supporters arrived at the capital?

Almost like it was planned to happen and Trump, being Trump, talked longer than expected?

"the breach" started when Ray Epps told his team to take down the barriers. It's all on video and there are some lovely camera angles. Most of his movements and speeches are memorialized as well. Yes, I think between discovery, Sund, and Epps testimony, this would be an epic trial.

Can't speak to the rest, but Epps has been interviewed and has outright stated that he is the undercover government agent that everyone pretends that he is.

hearing him testify to all that with the idiot public (CNN/MSNBC) cult might bring some real truth to all this. I'd love to see all that, Pelosi's coms, Sund's word and coms. We can see that Trump asked for Guard, Sund asked for Guard, and someone said no, a bunch of times. And perhaps we can get the truth out of Christopher Miller. he has lied to congress for sure, we just don't know when. Two conflicting stories.

Yes, this trial will be the greatest effort at finding the truth.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

The Water of Truth Always Seeks it's LEVEL .............

" Capitol Police Chief Calls January 6 a ‘Cover-Up’ in Leaked Unaired Tucker Carlson Interview "

“Like I said, I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but when you look at the information and intelligence they had, the military had, it’s all watered down,” Sund explained. “I’m not getting intelligence, I’m denied any support from National Guard in advance. I’m denied National Guard while we’re under attack, for 71 minutes.”

www.breitbart.com...

edit on 3-8-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: network dude

Smith may be opening a bigger can of worms than he can heat up and swallow!

Fun times while we ride the handcart to hades.

Remember, a few years ago, the Q phenomenon said that there would be a long drawn out process where various cases and discovery would finally win the big game against the NWO / deep state / cabal. These various cases with Trump vs everybody and their sister ….. look a lot like that. Fits the pattern of what the discovery could yield, in several of these cases.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: network dude

Smith may be opening a bigger can of worms than he can heat up and swallow!

Fun times while we ride the handcart to hades.

Remember, a few years ago, the Q phenomenon said that there would be a long drawn out process where various cases and discovery would finally win the big game against the NWO / deep state / cabal. These various cases with Trump vs everybody and their sister ….. look a lot like that. Fits the pattern of what the discovery could yield, in several of these cases.

How do you introduce evidence into court?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   

there are enough questions about that day, a serious, independent look at EVERYTHING should be done. If it's such an incredibly serious thing, it deserves to be treated as such.

You mean like the NIST report that explained in detail how a few nasty men stole some planes and fire made buildings collapse? Only took a very short time to tell us THE truth.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

we knew that day. The bad men left their passports at the base of the rubble. On top of it I think. Fortuitous find I'd say.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

we knew that day. The bad men left their passports at the base of the rubble. On top of it I think. Fortuitous find I'd say.

Has it ever been said if Trump was in NYC that day?

Just think, if they would have played their cards right, the spooks could have hit Trump Tower that day and saved themselves a whole lot of trouble when they lose these cases against Trump coming up.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

No, not like the Building 7 NIST report.

I think he's calling for an HONEST independent look at EVERYTHING.

I didn't realize people actually believed the Building 7 NIST report. Did you read it, and did you watch the footage? Did you do any research into building demolitions or watch any other controlled demolitions?

Nevermind, we are getting off topic.

Wait! You don't think the truth of the election coming out could spill over into 9/11 stuff, do you?
edit on 3-8-2023 by IndieA because: Added question

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

back then Trump was giving the DNC money for their campaigns. That would have been like shooting the goose the steel the golden eggs instead of just taking them each morning.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   

there are enough questions about that day, a serious, independent look at EVERYTHING should be done. If it's such an incredibly serious thing, it deserves to be treated as such. And Pelosi's emails and phone records along with everyone else's needs to be part of the research.

I have my theories on this, but the facts are really what we need to see here. And remember, if you did nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear. Right Nance?
If Pelosi was involved, then you can rest assured that there was monkey business going on. Nancy is a foul creature beyond her politics.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

It was Senator Ted Cruz who contested the Arizona elector slate on Jan. 6, not the Arizona legislature--they had settled the issue a month before.

Actually it was Arizona representative Paul Gosar who objected on behalf of himself and 60 of his colleagues. Ted Cruz was the Senator who signed the objection and took the lead on it.

Video Event Times:

1:00:00 The start of the event when Nancy tells a bunch of people that they have to wait outside the Chambers due to covid.

1:09:00 Arizona objects to their electors being counted.

1:20:00 The Senate Debate starts.

Although it's not in this video, the House was debating separately from the Senate.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Perfect! This is what the rest of us have been saying about why Trump wanted his video surveillance server erased. And those are the exact words I used then as well. If he has nothing to hide he won't care about anyone seeing it.
Trump, Hillary, Biden etc. all lie & cheat for a living. Who cares what political theater they play on us ?
Just quit voting two party & then some of these problems will self correct themselves.
Or save up enough money to become a criminal ?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Coup my ass. You wanna see a real life coup, look at what just happened in Niger. Total takeover of government. Or look at Iran and the overthrow of the Shaw. So many examples of what a real coup looks like. In our country a real coup would be if there was a split in the military and one faction overran the WH and capitol buildings, as well as all the state capitols, at once.

NO. This is a witch hunt. Plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This video was shared with me last night. It documents some interesting aspects of the events and people involved on, and with, January 6th.

There is some interesting information here, like I was reminded that Rudy was the Mayor of NYC on 9/11 and apparently he was able to have much of the rumble removed and hidden away from investigators overnight.

Warning, this video is heavy on staged events and crisis actor theories.

The views and opinions expressed in this video are are those if it's creator, and not necessarily those of IndieA.

Bitchute

edit on 4-8-2023 by IndieA because: Fixed Link

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Source

EXCLUSIVE: Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund calls Jan 6 events ‘A Cover Up’ in Tucker Carlson interview HIDDEN by Fox News.

National Pulse pic.twitter.com/6t4SwcOIVM — 🇺🇸RealRobert🇺🇸 (@Real_RobN) August 3, 2023

Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund told then-Fox News host Tucker Carlson that events surrounding the January 6th riots at the U.S. Capitol appear to have been a “cover up,” in never-seen-before footage published exclusively by The National Pulse. In the hour-long interview, Sund laments the behaviors of then House Speaker Nancy Pelosi as well as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley, who he says had intelligence to suggest problems on Capitol Hill, which they failed to communicate with Sund and his cops on the ground.

“If I was allowed to do my job as the chief we wouldn’t be here, this didn’t have to happen,” Sund begins, around 19 minutes into the conversation, during which he describes himself as “pissed off” about being “lambasted in public” over the events. Sund has written a book, Courage Under Fire, about his experiences.

From my understanding, The Constitution allows for States to contest their electors and on January 6th, 7 states were prepared to do just that. Arizona actually succeeded and submitted over 1,000 pieces of election irregularity, malfeasance, and fraud evidence before the breach.

I propose that ending the proceedings on January 6th, and whatever schemes led up to the breach and that decision, was the real election interference.

If not the public, than Congress deserves to see the sealed records from the 6th.

So they had evidence of 1,000 irregularities in Arizone alone but they could not produce a single piece of it in court? Are they waiting to present it in 2024? LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadlink
That judge gave people harder sentences than even the prosecutor advised, she is a raging leftist.

Trump may be able to hide behind South Florida conservatives in the Florida case but he will me (rightfully) crucified in the DC jury pool.
edit on 4-8-2023 by DoubleDNH because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

Source

EXCLUSIVE: Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund calls Jan 6 events ‘A Cover Up’ in Tucker Carlson interview HIDDEN by Fox News.

National Pulse pic.twitter.com/6t4SwcOIVM — 🇺🇸RealRobert🇺🇸 (@Real_RobN) August 3, 2023

Former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund told then-Fox News host Tucker Carlson that events surrounding the January 6th riots at the U.S. Capitol appear to have been a “cover up,” in never-seen-before footage published exclusively by The National Pulse. In the hour-long interview, Sund laments the behaviors of then House Speaker Nancy Pelosi as well as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley, who he says had intelligence to suggest problems on Capitol Hill, which they failed to communicate with Sund and his cops on the ground.

“If I was allowed to do my job as the chief we wouldn’t be here, this didn’t have to happen,” Sund begins, around 19 minutes into the conversation, during which he describes himself as “pissed off” about being “lambasted in public” over the events. Sund has written a book, Courage Under Fire, about his experiences.

From my understanding, The Constitution allows for States to contest their electors and on January 6th, 7 states were prepared to do just that. Arizona actually succeeded and submitted over 1,000 pieces of election irregularity, malfeasance, and fraud evidence before the breach.

I propose that ending the proceedings on January 6th, and whatever schemes led up to the breach and that decision, was the real election interference.

If not the public, than Congress deserves to see the sealed records from the 6th.

So they had evidence of 1,000 irregularities in Arizone alone but they could not produce a single piece of it in court? Are they waiting to present it in 2024? LOL

Wrong! Evidence hasn't been ALLOWED to be presented in court. Keep up!

I believe the 2020 election had way too many irregularities and I do believe cheating happened. Arrest me!
edit on 4-8-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: Quadlink

Trump may be able to hide behind South Florida conservatives in the Florida case but he will me (rightfully) crucified in the DC jury pool.

It’s possible if the jury pool is manned entirely by hysterical Liberals.

So glad to see yet another person cheer for unconstitutional charges against Trump.

They’ve conned all you sheep.
edit on 4-8-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join