It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That is impossible

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
So, I had hip surgery a month ago or so and have been laying around watching youtube and what not all of this time. Recently I was suggested this youtube channel that is pretty much similar to many others that cover all sorts of weird and paranormal things, but this one is mainly personal video collections from twitter and so on...

Some of the video evidence here has just freaked me out - and I know that I recently stated that I have UFO fatigue (and I do) but some of these videos are assuaging that in some sense. Sure so much can be faked these days but I find normal Joe evidense compelling for probably dumb reasons, but anyway since this site is what it is, I thought I would share for at least entertainment purposes. You can also find it on youtube by typing "impossible channel".

My hope here is that the intelligent and resourceful crew here can pick certain videos contained there and expand on them here possibly.

www.youtube.com...@thatisimpossible

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

Would you please fix your link. You just need to copy the end of the youtube URL into the youtube link button.

With regards to UAP/UFO videos - since the latest disclosures by USA whistleblowers and other videos, I am actively looking for videos that have similar shapes and maneuvers. Cylindrical / Sphere with Cube. I am not paying as much attention to videos of phenomena that does not conform to this for the time being.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Itherael

I will fix tomorrow, for now - You can also find it on youtube by typing "impossible channel".

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itherael

Would you please fix your link. You just need to copy the end of the youtube URL into the youtube link button.

That won't work in this case. Greendust isn't pointing to a specific video, but the channel as a whole.

This should work... That is impossible YouTube channel

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Pretty sure this is the channel was this the video you speaking of

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I frequently watch those videos and some of it is incredibly interesting! It's a shame video and audio recording and editing has become so good that it's hard to say what's legit.

That's why "interesting" in my opinion is an appropriate assessment until proven otherwise.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Watching now...another is the Why Files

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Watching now...another is the Why Files

Why Files is very well done.

From this video it's a little basic and the videos aren't good quality, but it's entertaining enough.

The one from Cedar River Tx, she sounded freaked out but it could have been some creep's personal drone, others they went to fast on, then lingered on ones where I was going that is completely inconclusive. Got loads of content FWIW seems to be worldwide which can be good or bad. Pretty sure that India with the earthquake-type raising of a pond bottom was methane gas. That said lots I haven't scene

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

The girl’s apartment freaked me out! Why did she go back?
I hadn’t heard about the animals walking in circles. The deer looked like an optical illusion.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Itherael

Cube?
O.M.G.!!!
IT'S THE BORG!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Some of that was pretty spooky but I also think some of it was people frightening others who weren't in on the prank!

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Just about all has even been explained on TV shows for crying out loud .
A dark cloud in amongst regular clouds , turkeys walking around in circles , military night paratroopers with flares .....on and on and on .

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
A dark cloud in amongst regular clouds , turkeys walking around in circles , military night paratroopers with flares .....on and on and on .

Paranormal Caught On Camera and Unexplained: Caught On Camera …… are my Go To’s

👽
edit on 31-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The moderator's creepy voice goes well with the content.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introufo

"let's go...."

Lol.

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Dont forget the Swamp gas.
jk

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   

For the video with the UFO, the red and green lights give it away...

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I agree, but this guy has endless hours of footage. I mean I have been watching these off and on for days straight. Sure I have seen some of them, but I haven't seen most of them. I admire the guy for his diligence and the fact he admits on the ones that could be faked that he thinks its a possibility. I have really never seen so many videos of weird stuff in one place.

ANyway to each their own. Like I said, I posted it really for others to find something they are interested in and then come back here to expand on whatever it was. I think any information is good information (even if I dont like it myself).

PS. It isnt just UFO stuff, the guy touches on every kind of weirdness imaginable.
edit on 31-7-2023 by greendust because: ...

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Paranormal Caught On Camera and Unexplained: Caught On Camera …… are my Go To’s

👽

I like "The Proof is Out There"
I watch them all to see if there is one that I cannot explain .
edit on 7/31/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: Gothmog

Dont forget the Swamp gas.
jk

I do not think I have seen but one show where swamp gas was brought up .
That was an Expedition X episode .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join