It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Bombs Are Falling In Moscow Now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Ukraine could be in for some serious retaliation for an attack on Russia proper
a reply to: Raggedyman
It's very clear at this point that the only serious retaliation Russia can do is to use the nuclear option. Their conventional military is obviously not as capable as we thought it was prior to the invasion. I wouldn't be surprised if most of their nukes are inoperable.

By that rationale, it's more likely their nukes are polished with two coats of wax. 🤨

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
that's what happens when you invade your neighbor, they can hit back. we Americans are so used to all our enemies being far away that this seems weird, we dont understand that being powerful doesn't mean you cant be invaded if you invade your neighbor. like if we invaded mexico they could hurt us worse than anyone else even with their weak military, we aren't invincible just because we are powerful, just like russia isn't.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I'm sure they have some serviceable ones still, but I do think they likely neglected most of their nuclear arsenal.

I know you all are scared of nuclear war, but I welcome it. I need a break from the republican/democrat clown car circus race.
edit on 2023 7 30 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I wouldn't mind it. The clown car circus races the politicians are competing in are getting old.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I'm sure they have some serviceable ones still, but I do think they likely neglected most of their nuclear arsenal.

I know you all are scared of nuclear war, but I welcome it. I need a break from the republican/democrat clown car circus race.

Have you watched the movie, "Threads"? I'm sure reality would be FAR worse than that film.

There's easier and less lethal ways to "take a break". The whole world doesn't need to fry so that you can get some sleep, lol.

Or does it? 🤔😳

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I could do without some canned sunshine coming my way but that's just me.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Portsmouth isn't that far from me which is a big naval base.

I'd imagine it's on Putin's "Nuke
it again" list.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I don't know for sure that I would want to survive a nuclear exchange, but I would have a better chance than most.

I have a fully underground basement and a subbasement that was used for refrigeration 100 years ago. My house has many layers of lead paint. I won't go into my prepping.

Most importantly, I am far enough away from major cities and military stuff to likely escape the immediate should they throw their satan 2 bombs at them.

I honestly don't want nuclear war, but at this point I'm feeling very indifferent about it.
edit on 2023 7 30 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Portsmouth isn't that far from me which is a big naval base.

I'd imagine it's on Putin's "Nuke
it again" list.

I'm around Monterey, Ca. and we have few high priority targets here as well. I think re-nuking us here would just be overkill but everyone loves a good Sigourney Weaver qoute!!

"Nuke the entire site from orbit... It's the only way to be sure."

Buncha cowboys these nuclear armed countries.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I don't know for sure that I would want to survive a nuclear exchange, but I would have a better chance than most.

I have a fully underground basement and a subbasement that was used for refrigeration 100 years ago. My house has many layers of lead paint. I won't go into my prepping.

Most importantly, I am far enough away from major cities and military stuff to likely escape the immediate should they throw their satan 2 bombs at them.

I honestly don't want nuclear war, but at this point I'm feeling very indifferent about it.

Well it would seem you'll be better off than most which probably lends a little bit to your cavalier disposition, lol.

A full release would spare no one unless you got a golden ticket to one of many D.U.M.B.'S around the world. Even then, unpredictable humans in isolated living conditions over extended time frames can become "challenging" let's just say.

Probably better to be vaporized...

Look what you've done... You have another convert now, lmao..

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I could do without some canned sunshine coming my way but that's just me.

lol I've never heard that expression

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I got it from a book I have on American supersonic bomber projects.

My fave is the Super Hustler.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I got it from a book I have on American supersonic bomber projects.

My fave is the Super Hustler.

I just had to google that. Gotta say it looks pretty sweet, its no Valkyrie though

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

That was a cool plane

Shame about the paint flaking off and the crashing though.

Some of those planned bombers were insane!

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

That was a cool plane

Shame about the paint flaking off and the crashing though.

Some of those planned bombers were insane!

way out there, doubly insane when you look at when they were built and what the tech was like then.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

When you consider that the F 4 Phantom dates back to 1958 etc, it's amazing.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yeah made a very good case back then for alien tech in the pentagon looking how far ahead of the curve they all were so soon after the end of WW2

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

My house has many layers of lead paint.

So much is explained!

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

When they started their "Special Military Operation"?

And invaded.

And what was happening before the invasion? Was Ukraine doing anything to anyone?

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

a reply to: visitedbythem

When they started their "Special Military Operation"?

And invaded.

And what was happening before the invasion? Was Ukraine doing anything to anyone?

You got that arse about face.

Before the invasion Russia was backing Russian speaking terrorists in Ukraine from 2014 onwards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join