It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Bombs Are Falling In Moscow Now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Soooooo Russia's motive is a land grab, wanting Ukraine back to Russia, so they're going to nuke it...... got it. Makes complete sense...

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It’s very strange, because I don’t remember any foreign nations striking inside Russias borders before 2022 🤔

Almost like something happened in that time frame.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

god those things are huge, I had no idea. Its like shooting a mig fifteen at something blimey

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

8 tons and guided.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I guess, in my head sams are always sort of aim 9 size

edit on 02pSun, 30 Jul 2023 10:43:02 -050020232023-07-30T10:43:02-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
That was a Targeted Hit .

Someone was in that Building , on that floor in that particular office and a Single Smart Bomb was directed to that exact location just a single bomb.

If someone was trying to cause civilian damage ...... Well we know what it would have been.
edit on 30-7-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
www.forbes.com...

"Sometime before this month, the air force pulled obsolete S-200 surface-to-air missile systems out of long-term storage, apparently replaced the command-guidance units in their V-860/880 missiles with GPS seekers—thus converting them into surface-to-surface missiles—and began firing them at targets inside Russia."

A large part of me is going good for Ukraine it's no doubt a moral boost, I also know the Russians haven't given a chit about killing civilians, but unless the Russian citizens rise up, the Russian military doesn't give a chit if Ukraine kills a few dozen of innocent Russians here or there, they just don't. Look how many soldiers they have thrown in the meat grinder Bakhmut

Evidently either the Kremlin has air defenses out of their ying yang, or Ukraine hasn't targeted it. I suspect it's the former

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Amazingly targeted hit perfectly took out just that apartment. Russia executing a dissident no doubt.

State media will probably use proganda to blame Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: FishsticksAndKetchup
I guess now we know why one must register their drone with the FAA when purchased? I'm just waiting for someone to fly a drone into a Walmart or something in this manner to follow this trend of individuals doing their own thing whilst the mainstream narrative blames it on whoever is polling lower than expected?🙄

7+ million illegals have poured into our country over the southern border. A few months ago it was reported that over 650k crossings were reported as "they got away"....... OVER HALF A MILLION INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE COMPLETELY UNVETTED, UNKNOWN AND ROAMING OUR COUNTRY DOING WHO KNOWS WHAT.

Could there be a few drone pilots amongst over 7+ million people??? How about bomb makers? Or hit squads?? Odds are pretty good, matter of fact, the odds of anything being possible are really disturbing.

"Imminent" would be an appropriate descriptor for those unburdened by apathy and willful ignorance.
edit on 7/30/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Evidently, Ukraine has a domestically produced drone with a 1000 Kilometer range

sounds as if the nuclear threat is all Russia has left, beyond the average Yuri or Vladimer

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: worldstarcountry

So when I see a video of bombs falling in Moscow, the capital of the largest nuclear country on Earth, I become just a bit concerned.

Do you live in Moscow ?

It's no more concerning than bombs (drones) exploding in Kiev , Odesa or anywhere else in Ukraine , Russia are seeing that their actions have consequences and along with starting the war they are part of the war.

When did they start the war, and how?

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Here's a Japanese report video.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Ukraine could be in for some serious retaliation for an attack on Russia proper
a reply to: Raggedyman

It's very clear at this point that the only serious retaliation Russia can do is to use the nuclear option. Their conventional military is obviously not as capable as we thought it was prior to the invasion. I wouldn't be surprised if most of their nukes are inoperable.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

When they started their "Special Military Operation"?

And invaded.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Once upon a time the thought of russia opening pandoras box would have terrified me.

See the state of their armed forces it just mildly concerns me, those weapons take a large amount of maintenance, to stay viable. They would have gotten the lions share of the money, and judging by their conventional forces I would wager a huge amount of it got diverted into off shore accounts.

that said, russia doesnt invade ukraine this doesnt happen, the avg russian is pretty chill its the leadership that has delusions.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

That was clear as day and I agree with you on that. I just wonder with awe who it could have been? Perhaps Russia was executing a dissident as was stated. Although they have a large security apparatus so it would make more sense to just arrest and disappear an individual in that instance.

If it were the Russians responsible, it would make more sense they were eliminating a sensitive target, like someone working with a foreign adversary perhaps delivering coordinates for targets or facilitating some other technological capacity which helps drones find their target.

Or, it could be NATO targeting a similar asset for the Russians they identified for removal. I say NATO because there is no such thing as an independent Ukraine in this military op. Everything that happens is guided by the folks pulling the strings.

And nobody cares about the Chinese bio lab I see.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I wouldn't be surprised if most of their nukes are inoperable.

Perhaps but that is not a Bluff I'm willing to Call.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

They'll probably drag some old Russian version of a Davy Crockett out of some museum somewhere and use that.

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

And nobody cares about the Chinese bio lab I see.

China probably owns most of California mate ,Is it really surprising they would have such Labs ?

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

But the land grab hasn't exactly gone to plan.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join