It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Grusch Testimony Is Confirmed Via YouTube Comment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Are we disregarding Project Blue Beam? I'm not saying that's what this is, but I'm suggesting we don't ignore the possibility.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

I do not think we have much to fear in regard to someone successfully pulling of a "Project Blue Beam"-type scenario.

Although both Blu Beam and the internet (public) began at approximately the same time (1993-94), the internet in particular, and global communications in general, has become much more "tech savvy" over the last 30 years.

If officials were to announce an "alien invasion" in an effort to enforce control measures upon the population, every smartphone in the world would be scrambling to get "selfies", the internet would explode, and skeptical folks like us would be demanding answers the authorities would not be able to provide....much like what you can see here, in many of the relevant threads on this site.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I certainly believe the universe is abundant with life!

I dont know why there is a misconception that religion cant handle the notion. Im not religious but believe in a creator and an afterlife.

I don't know of any religion that says Earth is the only place God put life.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1986

That's a possibility as well. They are all robots, androids, whatever....

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Maybe calling it "Bluebeamish" would help here. They wouldn't have to fake an invasion scenario to get all kinds of compliance across all kinds of objectives. Look at all the compliance re covid.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

I think Project Bluebeam is more likely than alien visitors, while both are possibilities.

More will be revealed.

Personally, I do not believe Grusch. I'd like to, but it just doesn't feel right.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

If officials were to announce an "alien invasion" in an effort to enforce control measures upon the population, every smartphone in the world would be scrambling to get "selfies", the internet would explode, and skeptical folks like us would be demanding answers the authorities would not be able to provide....much like what you can see here, in many of the relevant threads on this site.

Like "The GUT" said, look at covid. If the President came on the air from what looked like a military bunker and told Americans that aliens have invaded the Earth and are using cloaking technologies to hide themselves and their ships. Martial law could be implemented without even having to pass any laws to keep it in place.

It really wouldn't matter if everyone believed it to be true or not, you would just need enough people in the major cities to believe it and let everything else just fall in to place. Now of course you're going to have people question the whole alien invasion issue, but without any other proof than the government telling people it's happening, who's going to believe that it's not happening? We still have people telling us that the covid will kill you if you don't get vaccinated, even after the DARPA document came out saying that the virus is the vaccine.

Then there is the issue of the government paying out to state governors to blindly agree and enforce acts on the population. Something we see today with DOJ funding states with Red Flag Laws, and we've seen during the mask mandates from the lockdowns.

I think it's very telling that SES employees are the ones controlling the flow of UFO/UAP information and not elected officials. It was these same SES types that financially gained the most through the pandemic scare and have no oversite in place to prevent them from abuse of power. Now ask yourself if the public really isn't ready for the truth, or are these SES employees just not ready to hand over that card of control in their "Strategy of Tension" game they seem to be playing on the public?
edit on 28-7-2023 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: MrInquisitive

You're a party pooper

Yeah, terribly sorry about that. Being objectively skeptical of likely anonymous YT comment claims tends to be a buzz kill for ET hookah parties. Think that says more about the party goers than myself however...

It's not as if I'm a ET UFO/UAP debunker. Far from it, I do suspect that we have and are being visited from elsewhere. I just require better evidence to come to a solid conclusion on the matter. What Grusch said and what his YT supporter wrote don't rise to that standard.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Even better all-around management if there are "good" & "bad" aliens. Fear motivation from the one side. On the other I'm sure the "good" aliens will be hardcore green and I don't mean like Marvin---we'll be doing the Great Reset dance to their tune.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I'm not sure that would be a good idea for controlling the populace. During the US Civil War, people who didn't want to be involved one way or the other, just headed out west. My grandfather talked about this one town he went into during the war (Second World War) where some of the people didn't like the German government but didn't care for the Allied forces either. My grandfather just told me that the man he talked to there that looked at him and ate a piece of bread saying that the other guys at least dressed better.

I think the point was that if people are forced into believing that there are two sides, one for them and one against, then an attitude of indifference will develop. If the public was told that there are two alien races at war, then most might believe that it's just using the term "alien" as an allegory for political party, and no one will care. Like the German man my grandfather talked to.

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

A refresher…..for those who forgot …. or who don’t know

Project Blue Beam

The references is worth the gander…

🤓

👽
edit on 28-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Great Thread!

This just fits the narrative I have always postulated. These are angels, some/all fallen angels.
And/or these biological manufactured entities are body suits worn by interdimensional beings/angels playing havoc on our reality.

Convergence. Watch Israel Govt's fight against the Jesus is Messiah theory rising in that country, the Third Temple, and disclosure of the "Great Deception".

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan
Watch Israel Govt's fight against the Jesus is Messiah theory rising in that country, the Third Temple, and disclosure of the "Great Deception".

Funny you should mention this…….lately I’ve been seeing commercials from Messianic Jews….asking to check them out. Messianic Jews are Jews who believe that Jesus was indeed the Messiah!

Imagine that….

Last month whilst the county fair was in town…..the Messianic Jews had a booth pushing their wares…..

I bought this book for a summer read….haven’t gotten to it yet.

It’s about their point of view as believers of Jesus (Yeshua)

👽
edit on 28-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Exactly.

Romans 11:25, where the Apostle Paul discusses the spiritual "hardening" or blindness of Israel. Here is the verse in the English Standard Version:

"Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in."

So, as the fullness of the Gentiles comes into the Church, as we are witnessing the current decline, we will also witness the rise of the Messianic Jew.

And this will not be a trite thing. Jesus came to witness to the Jews, not to the world or the gentiles. When Israel's spiritual blindness is lifted, Christianity will see itself renewed in Jewish traditions with new revelations and a new way of seeing the Gospel, through the lens of Jewish Rabbinical texts and a new interpretation of levitical law.

edit on 28-7-2023 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Fascinating. Not in our dimension fully, and not from Earth. That's too much for my mind to fully comprehend.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Fascinating. Not in our dimension fully, and not from Earth. That's too much for my mind to fully comprehend.

It's like we are being told, "They are not not from here but they ain't from here either.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: carewemust

It's like we are being told, "They are not not from here but they ain't from here either.

Here’s what Grusch had to say about dimensional travel..,.

Grusch: And then in terms of multi-dimensionality, that kind of thing, the framework that I'm familiar with, for example, is something called the holographic principle.

It derives itself from general relativity and quantum mechanics and that is if you want to imagine 3D objects such as yourself casting a shadow onto a 2D surface, that's the holographic principle.

So you can be projected, quasi-projected from higher dimensional space to lower dimensional.

It's a scientific trope that you can actually cross, literally, as far as I understand, but there's probably guys with PhDs that we could probably argue about that.

Burlison: But you have not seen any documentation that that's what's occurring?

Grusch: Only a theoretical framework discussion, yes.

For what it’s worth…

And then there’s this…

👽
edit on 29-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I suspect that is the limit of current mainstream scientific knowledge but even that official admission would be ground breaking disclosure.

Unfortunately it just isn't going to happen like that.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

I do not think we have much to fear in regard to someone successfully pulling of a "Project Blue Beam"-type scenario.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I think that's a very dangerous assumption. Just judging by the events of the past 3-4 years with COVID, the 2020 election, "climate change", Ukraine, the WEF, we can question all we want, but who's the authority supplying the answers? The fundamental problem is every entity in a position to give answers the public will pay attention to has an agenda and the only way a person gets into a position to respond is to compromise to supporting the agenda. "It's the science" my ass. They don't need you to believe as long as you comply. We'll get what we tolerate. That's why sites like this one are so important. And don't kid yourselves, we're hanging by a thread.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
You know I thought all this talk about alien disclosure was total BS.

But now it's been confirmed by a deleted youtube comment. It's undeniably completely true. It's particularly amazing how the comment says absolutely nothing I haven't heard before.

I never thought this day would come!

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Wow - Grusch got stuck in a lift with Davis AND Puthoff by the sounds of it.

Why would any higher dimensional intelligence need to "project" into a lower dimension?

He's implying if I wanted to draw on a piece of paper....I'd have to project myself onto/into the paper to observe the outcome.

Why is every single ET dominance hypothesis entirely terrestrial (dare I say pedestrian) ?
The inability to qualify/quantify more advanced NHI's should be the only warning of their presence if they are hiding.

Instead - its always Startrek type NHI- with intel. officers recounting completely unresolved theoretical physics questions as if they were telling you what happened on the way to the shops.

SMH.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join