It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking! 30% of adolescents developed cardiovascular symptoms after Covid-19 vaccinations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: AlienBorg
Excuses upon excuses upon excuses

The study isn't great
The publisher isn't great
The journal it was published isn't great
The sample of participants is small
The scientists are anti-vaxxers
The scientists don't have 100 PhDs and they don't have a novel prize yet

Truth: The vaccine isn't great.
Honestly, this is a public hazard and should have been withdrawn from the market long time ago.

I don't think any poster is guilty of those ad hominems.

Personally I'm trying to help people be aware of how predatory publishing works, provided links on how people can detect it - MDPI were added to the list of fraudulent science journals in 2014.

The authors point out that their results are a few thousand times higher than any other study in the area and give good reasons why their study protocol has caused this anomalous result.

The incidence rate of myocarditis/pericarditis after mRNA COVID-19 vaccine was reported to be as low as 12.6 cases per million second dose mRNA vaccines among those aged 12–39 years [8,15].

In contrast, our study found one case of myopericarditis, four cases of subclinical myocarditis, and two cases of pericarditis among 301 participants, and each case had mild symptoms.

The incidence of myocarditis/pericarditis found in our study may be higher than the other studies due to the study protocol, which required determining baseline troponin-T, CK-MB, ECG, and echocardiography before vaccination.

Two retrospective studies from Israel [8,9] showed a slightly different incidence compared with CDC data, possibly resulting from different data collection methods and different criteria for diagnosing myocarditis. Montgomery and colleagues reported on 23 male military personnel diagnosed with myocarditis after presenting with acute sudden onset of chest pain within 4 days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccine [22]. Another prospective study reported six males who were hospitalized with suspected myocarditis, all shortly after a second dose of BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine [23].

The authors also agree their sample size is too small

The authors aren't anti-vax and have no anti-vax bias in the paper - You don't need 100 PHDs and a nobel prize to conduct a proper scientific study.

The paper is an interesting read and raises some very good points and areas that require further study - I'm just pointing out there's far higher quality papers in actual scientific journals, health advice from various countries and royal colleges in the UK that prove under 18s should not the vaccine as unless they have co-morbidities the risk outweighs the reward.

Before anyone says I'm defending the pharmaceuticals or making excuses for the vax - I've never had an MRNA vax and never had a booster - I had the AZ jab as I have multiple co-morbidites so ad a 1 in 30 chance of dying from Covid.

I did a thorough analysis of the booster papers and they only benefited the elderly or those with severely comprimised immune systems so didn't have one -

I've been round 100s of people who've had Covid, shared joints and water bottles with a couple of mates who were later hospitalised with Covid and still never caught it myself - same with all other family members on m Dad's side so pretty certain I've got the weird gene type that makes you immune to it.
---

There's a great free guide here that's written for the general public empowering them to be able to detect ad dissect science papers which shoud always be done even if it's published in journals like Nature, Lancet, Science etc...

LSE guide for non scientists

Can't find a copy on the internet but Dr Ben Goldacre's 'Bad Science' book gives loads of tips and tricks to detect lies by big pharma; he details how Pfizer in paticular try abusing stats to create false resuts that make it appear as if their drugs are more effective than they are - i.e dropping participants from the trial because their results in the clinical trial don't match the result bad pharma companies are after.

Good you recognise there is no bias but you need to take a look at other papers too, and regardless of the sample size, they show a number of serious issues associated with the Covid vaccines, either directly or indirectly. These vaccines should have never been given to children, adolescents, or the younger adults, imho. Generally speaking, this was a failed and dangerous project.

If you want to discuss academic issues, publishing, publishers, journals, I am sure the publish or perish culture and the financial-political influences have corrupted academia and the quality of research and publications, to a maximum degree.

It's a topic for another thread. But in this case there is no excuse for these vaccines and the failure of science and medicine resulting in more and more people loosing trust completely in the actual science.
edit on 29-7-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Deleted
edit on 29-7-2023 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
Deleted

Btw have been vaccinated?
Forgot to ask earlier.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

Appologies if any of my posts seemed like rudeness directed towards you; it wasnt intended it's just I have a personal hate of how such publishers work.

Completely agree on the under 18s thing and I think current Covid strains are so weak that there's no clear benefit to under 35s having it.

I worked on at UCL with a prof develloping an automated systetm to detect stat abuse and display the real figures and it's mindblowing how deep the rabbit hole goes. Science has been corrupted and twisted into a tool to govern people via stealthily altering reality so the public adhere to government policies without realising.

The issue of corruption of science in journals and how Universities corrupt science and force professors only to study a very narrow selection of topics to maintain their score in their status in the Harris Federation.

I highly recommend people look into the Impact Agendaa as it''s a massive conspiracy. Theres a great write up from the prof I worked for here:

All that shows is how science is being run by dimwits who simply don’t understand how science works. This amounts to nothing less than being compelled to lie if you want any research funding. And, worse stiil, the pressure to lie comes not primarily from government, but from that curious breed of ex-scientists, failed scientists and non-scientists who control the Research Councils.

We are being run by people who would have told Michael Faraday to stop messing about with wires and coils and to do something really useful, like inventing better leather washers for steam pumps.

Welcome to the third division. Brought to you be Research Counclls and politicians.

UK Science Research Councils run by idiots with no understanding or interest in science

Ive tried and failed to make a thread on here as its such a massive problem I fail at trying to condence it into a post - perhaps you can do a better job?

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Deleted

Forgot to ask earlier.

No offence, but that's my business!

But feel free to tell me why you're asking and what it would mean to you in either scenario

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: AndyMayhew

"One in 35 myocardial injury"

Watch the video from Dr John Campbell.

Redacted channel on yt have also done a video on the same study (13 hrs ago)...... just in case you don't like John Campbell.

This particular study is a prospective active surveillance study.........not a retrospective passive surveillance study.

That's absolutely shocking!
Nobody who is healthy should be anywhere near this vaccine.

Unless you are 65+ with a number of comorbidities.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Deleted

Forgot to ask earlier.

No offence, but that's my business!

But feel free to tell me why you're asking and what it would mean to you in either scenario

Just asking, I ve seen the last comment you made about the different batches.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

edit on 29-7-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well,

The smart people tried to tell the dumb people but the Twitter and Facebook people blocked us from telling them.....

Semper Fi Merica....

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: cwwcww
Well,

The smart people tried to tell the dumb people but the Twitter and Facebook people blocked us from telling them.....

Semper Fi Merica....

Twitter under the woke management was truly disgusting.

It doesn't happen anymore.

posted on Jul, 29 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

Fair enough

posted on Jul, 30 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
Covid increases the risk of cardiovascular illness.

Young males were the demographic least likely to take measures to avoid catching Covid

Coincidence?

Maybe if you use cherry picked big pharma funded studies. It will always show their 200 billion dollar cash cow in a favorable light.

Then you have other studies that show the exact opposite. So someone is lying here, and I know I don't trust companies with a track record of knowing killing people for profit like with vioxx and countless other pharma products.

twitter.com...

Almamlouk et al.
➡️Autopsies of 548 hearts of people who died of or with COVID.
➡️0% had COVID-induced extensive myocarditis.

Hulscher et al.
➡️Autopsies of 28 hearts of people who died after vaccination.
➡️100% died of vaccine-induced myocarditis.

I'm sure Lebron's son having a heart attack at 18 with the best access to health care on the planet is normal.

What happened with this story?
Do they know what has caused LeBron's son heart attack?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join