It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking! 30% of adolescents developed cardiovascular symptoms after Covid-19 vaccinations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Cardiovascular Manifestation of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents

Note: This is a peer-reviewed publication from a study in Thailand concerning a number of cardiovascular manifestations after vaccination with the Pfizer mRNA vaccines in adolescents aged 13-18 years from two schools who received the second dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine.

I will give part of the Abstract and here is the link to the study from Thailand.

www.mdpi.com...

Abstract

Data including demographics, symptoms, vital signs, ECG, echocardiography, and cardiac enzymes were collected at baseline, Day 3, Day 7, and Day 14 (optional) using case record forms. We enrolled 314 participants; of these, 13 participants were lost to follow-up, leaving 301 participants for analysis. The most common cardiovascular signs and symptoms were tachycardia (7.64%), shortness of breath (6.64%), palpitation (4.32%), chest pain (4.32%), and hypertension (3.99%). One participant could have more than one sign and/or symptom. Seven participants (2.33%) exhibited at least one elevated cardiac biomarker or positive lab assessments. Cardiovascular manifestations were found in 29.24% of patients, ranging from tachycardia or palpitation to myopericarditis. Myopericarditis was confirmed in one patient after vaccination. Two patients had suspected pericarditis and four patients had suspected subclinical myocarditis. In conclusion, Cardiovascular manifestation in adolescents after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccination included tachycardia, palpitation, and myopericarditis. The clinical presentation of myopericarditis after vaccination was usually mild and temporary, with all cases fully recovering within 14 days. Hence, adolescents receiving mRNA vaccines should be monitored for cardiovascular side effects. Clinical Trial Registration: NCT05288231

The results are really worrying.

Out of 301 participants 88 of them (!) experienced cardiovascular issues after the two doses of the Pfizer vaccine. The percentage is about 29.24% of the adolescents from both schools and even though the sample is not large it raises red flags for any vaccine or medical intervention with this profile.

Will you give this vaccine to adolescents or young children who have the lowest possible risk of getting harmed from SARS-CoV-2 (risk is miniscule) knowing that it could cause almost 30% of them to experience a range of cardiovascular symptoms such as tachycardia (high heart rate), palpitations, shortness of breath, chest pain, myocarditis, pericarditis, hypertension.

Now imagine you vaccinate 300,000 adolescents or 3 million adolescents. What kind of results are you expecting with almost a 30% chance of getting any of the symptoms and diseases described above.

Something wasn't and it's still not right.
With this profile you just withdraw the vaccine imho.

edit on 27-7-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
don't mess with mother nature

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 06:05 AM
link   
You know, I do feel for these folks, especially the young ones, but we tried and tried and tried to warn people about those vaccines. The fastest vaccine ever developed was for mumps and that took 4 years. Folks were lining up to take one rolled out in less than a year and then the second shot and the third and the boosters and.......

Those of us who refused it were turned into pariahs and threatened with higher costs of healthcare and even taking it away completely if we didn't bow down to Lord Fauci's rules. We were told if we die of Covid we deserved what we got.

Now, the shoe is on the other foot and people are dropping like flies, even people who are in excellent physical shape like pro athletes are starting to see effects.

*shrug* We tried.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
You know, I do feel for these folks, especially the young ones, but we tried and tried and tried to warn people about those vaccines. The fastest vaccine ever developed was for mumps and that took 4 years. Folks were lining up to take one rolled out in less than a year and then the second shot and the third and the boosters and.......

Those of us who refused it were turned into pariahs and threatened with higher costs of healthcare and even taking it away completely if we didn't bow down to Lord Fauci's rules. We were told if we die of Covid we deserved what we got.

Now, the shoe is on the other foot and people are dropping like flies, even people who are in excellent physical shape like pro athletes are starting to see effects.

*shrug* We tried.

My question is will you give this vaccine to young kids and adolescents knowing it could cause cardiovascular problems to 30% of them and given the fact young kids and adolescents have an extremely small risk from Covid.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
don't mess with mother nature

They seem they've done exactly the opposite.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

*shrug* We tried.

My question is will you give this vaccine to young kids and adolescents knowing it could cause cardiovascular problems to 30% of them and given the fact young kids and adolescents have an extremely small risk from Covid.

I'm pretty sure that was the plan, to damage people and depopulate their earth.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg

Big Pharma doesn't care. They may have at one time, but now it's all about profit. Stop and think how many ads you see per day, pushing this or that medicine, telling you to "ask your Doctor about ....".

Many times the side effects are as bad if not worse then what they're trying to treat. Notice I said "treat" not "cure". There's no profit in a healthy person.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Big Pharma doesn't care. They may have at one time, but now it's all about profit. Stop and think how many ads you see per day, pushing this or that medicine, telling you to "ask your Doctor about ....".

Many times the side effects are as bad if not worse then what they're trying to treat. Notice I said "treat" not "cure". There's no profit in a healthy person.

Putting profits above health is just criminal.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

The answer is yes, they would and did.

Fear induced mass panic. The smart move was to wait for long term studies.

edit on 27/7/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

The answer is yes, they would and did.

Fear induced mass panic. The smart move was to wait for long term studies.

Whenever these long terms studies appear they hammer the narrative but also prove emphatically the dangers when using these vaccines.

According to the study almost 30% of adolescents developed cardiovascular issues. That's not a vaccine but a public hazard!

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
They've known about adverse affects of the vaccine. Which most vaccines do have. My kid can't do the nasal flu shot because it causes a reaction.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I don't know how big of an issue this will be. This article may be downplaying the Myocarditis issue. It says the overall rate is 1.62%. Time will tell if it's a bigger rate. I have a feeling that there will be a class action lawsuit and we'll all get $20 bucks when it's all said and done.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
They've known about adverse affects of the vaccine. Which most vaccines do have. My kid can't do the nasal flu shot because it causes a reaction.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I don't know how big of an issue this will be. This article may be downplaying the Myocarditis issue. It says the overall rate is 1.62%. Time will tell if it's a bigger rate. I have a feeling that there will be a class action lawsuit and we'll all get $20 bucks when it's all said and done.

All you need to do is get the statistic from this study.

30% of the group (301) had cardiovascular symptoms. The vaccine should have been withdrawn immediately even if the cardiovascular symptoms occured at a much lower rate.

It's a public hazard and dangerous for the health of children and adolescents. If you factor mass vaccinations then you can see the picture clearly.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Although I do think some vaccines are necessary for many people, I do not believe the medical technology to make these covid 19 vaccines was properly assessed. I also do not believed it should have been approved for use based on the data they had to get it approved. That is my opinion.

The people who backed this vaccine are in protective mode...denying any evidence that shows they messed up in approving or pushing it's use. I understand that this human nature trait to protect oneself is common, especially in prestigious people or those who could be held liable. But I will not comply or accept their delusion based on evidence I have read that contradicts it's safety and side effects. I read the original research pretty much and the way the evidence was collected and what they tested for did not seem appropriate to me. Certain groups of individuals were excluded from the research and the reasons were clearly stated in the research, but those reasons were not relayed to the public by those who pushed the vaccine to the people properly. No questions about these concerns were ever asked by the people giving the shots around here, I asked about twenty people who I know got them if the people giving the shots had mentioned these situations where they should not get a vaccine and everyone said they did not mention these things to them at all. In fact they downplayed severe reactions to other vaccines when they mentioned they had them...about five people had asked about that and the person who talked to them discounted it.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Although I do think some vaccines are necessary for many people, I do not believe the medical technology to make these covid 19 vaccines was properly assessed. I also do not believed it should have been approved for use based on the data they had to get it approved. That is my opinion.

The people who backed this vaccine are in protective mode...denying any evidence that shows they messed up in approving or pushing it's use. I understand that this human nature trait to protect oneself is common, especially in prestigious people or those who could be held liable. But I will not comply or accept their delusion based on evidence I have read that contradicts it's safety and side effects. I read the original research pretty much and the way the evidence was collected and what they tested for did not seem appropriate to me. Certain groups of individuals were excluded from the research and the reasons were clearly stated in the research, but those reasons were not relayed to the public by those who pushed the vaccine to the people properly. No questions about these concerns were ever asked by the people giving the shots around here, I asked about twenty people who I know got them if the people giving the shots had mentioned these situations where they should not get a vaccine and everyone said they did not mention these things to them at all. In fact they downplayed severe reactions to other vaccines when they mentioned they had them...about five people had asked about that and the person who talked to them discounted it.

Based

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tenbears

*shrug* We tried.

"Their" planet? But yes, they the 1% seem to think they own the entire planet to do as they want with it . Karma will be a bitch for sure

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: tenbears

*shrug* We tried.

"Their" planet? But yes, they the 1% seem to think they own the entire planet to do as they want with it . Karma will be a bitch for sure

I wonder how can people still justify the use of these vaccines on young children, adolescents, or even young and healthy adults.

The statistic in this case study must raise every red flag!

88 out of 301 participants aged 13-18 had some sort of cardiovascular symptoms after the two dose vaccine.

That's like a weapon not a vaccine...

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Cardiovascular Manifestation of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents

Note: This is a peer-reviewed publication from a study in Thailand concerning a number of cardiovascular manifestations after vaccination with the Pfizer mRNA vaccines in adolescents aged 13-18 years from two schools who received the second dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 vaccine.

I will give part of the Abstract and here is the link to the study from Thailand.
(snip)
....Something wasn't and it's still not right.

You didn't read the rest of the paper, i see.

Allow me to add some of the salient conclusions

In addition, follow-up cMRI 5 months later showed no evidence of myocardial edema, myocardial delayed enhancement, or myocardial fibrosis.

In other words, short term effects. Like fever or pain at an injection site.

And there's this:

The incidence of myocarditis/pericarditis found in our study may be higher than the other studies due to the study protocol, which required determining baseline troponin-T, CK-MB, ECG, and echocardiography before vaccination.

If you want a real shocker, compare the rates of injury and death for automobiles vs vaccines. If "lowest death and injury rate" is your goal and you honestly follow the statistics, you'll stop driving immediately... and go get your vaccines.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The interesting thing here is. Did the vaccine cause the issue? Or did the vaccine take an already existing issue and enhanced it? If they can figure out the mechanism they can devise treatment.

edit on 27-7-2023 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

(snip)
....Something wasn't and it's still not right.

You didn't read the rest of the paper, i see.

Allow me to add some of the salient conclusions

In addition, follow-up cMRI 5 months later showed no evidence of myocardial edema, myocardial delayed enhancement, or myocardial fibrosis.

In other words, short term effects. Like fever or pain at an injection site.

And there's this:

The incidence of myocarditis/pericarditis found in our study may be higher than the other studies due to the study protocol, which required determining baseline troponin-T, CK-MB, ECG, and echocardiography before vaccination.

If you want a real shocker, compare the rates of injury and death for automobiles vs vaccines. If "lowest death and injury rate" is your goal and you honestly follow the statistics, you'll stop driving immediately... and go get your vaccines.

I ve read the paper and the conclusion.
5 months after is still short term..you don't know long term effects of these vaccines but you're still left with a staggering 30% cardiovascular symptoms after the administration of the two doses.

You want everyone to die as a result of these vaccines to argue this is a dangerous product. Can you find me another vaccine with a similar profile?

There are several cases of myocarditis and pericarditis recorded from other studies as a result of the mRNA vaccines in the general population.

Please don't try to defend and justify the mRNA vaccines. It's futile.
edit on 27-7-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

The interesting thing here is. Did the vaccine cause the issue? Or did the vaccine take an already existing issue and enhanced it? If they can figure out the mechanism they can devise treatment.

Good point.

It could be both.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join