It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Illegal Immigrants Demand Job Training Plus!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

It's interesting that there are so many now that they are organizing and making demands. And 2023 isn't over; we'll probably get another million or so before year end.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I just thought of a new law, for every house in places like Chicago, LA, SF, Seattle, Portland, NY etc. Must open their doors to 2 or 3 illegals and/or homeless. That would fix it all and liberals could then actually do something.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
It's interesting that there are so many now that they are organizing and making demands. And 2023 isn't over; we'll probably get another million or so before year end.

I can't wait for the illegal alien riots of 2024.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   
These people are stand-ins for the anger that should be directed at the banker class who are driving the USD to insolvency. When the USD collapses as it's being programmed to do through unsustainable debt they will be equal with every citizen. We will all have nothing but happy won't be the lot of most. It appears the true mission of DHS in "securing the homeland" is acquiring new homes for a replacement population unfamiliar with constitutional rights and other such trivialities.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I am just watching a news segment about illegal migrant accommodation on barges in the uk and the place is luxury 101 , I know many local people who have ended up in Bed and breakfast accommodation and the place is a dump ,no televisions no Internet ,no guests and I dude that was forced to stay in a room for 9 months with scabies and a broken bed and he had sciatica issues and they did nothing about it despite repeated requests .

Yet come illegally and get treated like a lord

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

They're already rioting in France. Just wait till they think that they have the numbers and it wont be mass shoplifting gangs that we have now. In Southern Ireland now there have been mass gathering of illegal immigrants taking to the streets chanting "this is our country now". You couldn't make it up.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

This is happening to every single Western nation. Here in the UK we have tens of thousands arriving each week in small boats across the channel sea from France. They have often passed through multiple safe nations before arriving on our shores. They come for the welfare system & nothing else.

We are letting them ruin us by taking up space in hotels costing over 7 million pounds sterling each & every day. Finally the government sees fit to house them on a converted cruise ship on the South coast - instead of in our towns & cities up & down the country, causing sheer chaos wherever they land.

This is being done on purpose, it is insidious, and God only knows where it will lead.

We are being invaded, and it's happening to every white majority nation in the world (except Australia, who have the hardest line on illegal immigrants - perhaps it's time we took a leaf out of their book).

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   
And to think that President Trump had ICE doing nightly raids in the 'sanctuary city' next to us, one block away, and deporting all those with no paperwork to be in our country.
Will the Republicans return to this policy if they are voted back in 2024?
That's all they need to promise, in order to get my Vote.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

They're already rioting in France. Just wait till they think that they have the numbers and it wont be mass shoplifting gangs that we have now. In Southern Ireland now there have been mass gathering of illegal immigrants taking to the streets chanting "this is our country now". You couldn't make it up.

Are you all armed?

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

They will be underestimating their new population. There are quite a few agendas out there, and not good ones.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

It’s all about the votes imo. You’ve got mail RJ.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: crayzeed

Are you all armed?

Not a cat in hells chance. We get arrested for carrying a blade over 4 inches long. For a gun, a few years in prison.

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Scary thought, isn't it?
Down the road from us in the next town, they are building a 300 Unit Apartment Building complex.
I can only imagine!

posted on Jul, 21 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

most of them are from Venezuela and some central american countries, along with a small smattering of haitians and assorted Africans

we have a problem of Venezuellans raising the crime rates or just begging on the street because they were used to Chavez gibs

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It could happen

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Job training and a free unregistered gun.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Kinda makes you think that the whole 15 min city conspiracy is BS because they are making the cities worse and people are moving away from them when they can. If they eventually want everyone in a hive city, you'd think they'd start out by doing something to make people want to live there.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Chicago's status as a sanctuary city dates back to 1985, when former Mayor Harold Washington issued an executive order prohibiting city employees from enforcing federal immigration laws. May 22, 2023

SO this is what happens when people enact bad regulations and don't update and adjust their policies to reflect current real life.

Lori Lightfoot said:

“We have and we will continue to welcome them with open arms. I refuse to turn our back on them at a time when they need support the most.”

Migrants arriving in Chicago will not be asked about their immigration status, and their information will not be shared with federal authorities or law enforcement, under city rules. They will be able to apply for a full range of public services.

www.theguardian.com...

When our leaders invite all those immigrants in, they are bound to accept the sincere welcome. And did you know, the invitation is still open? So instead of telling those already there to leave, why not develop them into an asset to your community? And retract the invitation so you don't continue receiving people you can't possibly help.

You can't blame the immigrants for believing the messages sanctuary cities were sending out as well as the POTUS and other political leaders. Maybe the immigrants should sue the sanctuary cities for entrapment into an untenable situation.

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: inspector42
Kinda makes you think that the whole 15 min city conspiracy is BS because they are making the cities worse and people are moving away from them when they can. If they eventually want everyone in a hive city, you'd think they'd start out by doing something to make people want to live there.

They do want people living in 15 minute cities. Don't assume they want 'all' the people.

edit on 0531202300000031bSun, 23 Jul 2023 09:36:05 -05002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join