It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another whistleblower posts on Reddit. This time about studying EBO.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I haven’t posted here in a while but recent whistleblowers sparked my interest in aliens again.

Last night I came across a thread on Reddit by an alleged molecular biologist who claims to have been studying EBO for a National security contractor.

The information they revealed is way above my head. I’m sure someone here will be able to understand it.

If this was poster already feel free to remove. Sorry I forgot how to embed links.

www.reddit.com... s&utm_content=2&utm_term=1
edit on 6-7-2023 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: whatsecret
I haven’t posted here in a while but recent whistleblowers sparked my interest in aliens again.

Last night I came across a thread on Reddit by an alleged molecular biologist who claims to have been studying EBO for a National security contractor.

The information they revealed is way above my head. I’m sure someone here will be able to understand it.

If this was poster already feel free to remove.

[link]https://www.reddit.com/r/aliens/comments/14rnjoa/from_the_late_2000s_to_the_mid2010s_i_worked_as_a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name =ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1[/link]

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

Forget it. Seems like BS
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Forget it. Seems like BS

So not even a little bit interesting? Really? Lol

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Why the hell can't they just name it Aliens or Extraterrestrial organisms, always the stupid fancy nomenclatures, wish I could b...h slap whoever made those new terms...

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It's not bad.
The fact it seems to recycle several existing UFO stories- whilst not adding any new concepts itself is of note.

This kind of stuff would be well within the capabilities of anyone with an AI chatbot and an editor with some science knowledge ( adversary intel agencies for e.g).

Note the inclusion of an easily discernible location.

Would be funny if due to the current climate in the US - the MSS weaponised "they keep ET bodies there" to get peoples attention.

edit on 6-7-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I believe in ET and they are here. The story is from 10 years ago which tracks the time that a whistleblower needs to wait before coming public. Instead of Reddit what about CBS, NBC, ABC.

I did CNN once and went internationally. I turned down 60 minutes, Inside Edition and others. My role was to only save my life. I am here today.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Joe Rogan tweeted the link to the thread. It's getting a lot of attention.

People trying to debunk say theres no signs of AI.
BARD was found the story posted on this site in 2013 and deleted in 2015. Posted by majestic 12.

This site will probably have more traffic today since debunkers are now looking for that thread.

Odd if thread was deleted. Usually threads get sent to Hoax forum.

Interesting!

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Right below the story on Reddit:

As of 1129 hours, OP deleted their account.

They refused to provide verification of their identity and/or credentials.

So - take this write-up for what you will. There's no way to verify any of the above, but it does make for an interesting read.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Right below the story on Reddit:

As of 1129 hours, OP deleted their account.

They refused to provide verification of their identity and/or credentials.

So - take this write-up for what you will. There's no way to verify any of the above, but it does make for an interesting read.

Yeah the OP also posted something about receiving disheartening messages right before deleting the account. Obviously this could be a complete hoax. OP also stated right from the start that they’re not willing to reveal their identity even to Congress.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Yearh interesting read, he even provided the location where this took place

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The part I found most interesting:

Brain: The brain is tetraspheric, i.e. composed of four major sections. The sections are separated by transverse and longitudinal fissures and are connected to the central lobe, which acts as brainstem and cerebellum. The volume of the brain is around 20% superior to that of a man of the same height. It has a much more pronounced level of gyrication than an average human. Moreover, the ratio of glial cells to neurons is also slightly higher than in humans. It is important to mention the presence of nodules on the central lobe. Histological analysis of these structures reveals a kind of intricate biological circuitry. It is speculated that these nodules are essential to interact with their technology. Consequently, determining the proteome of these structures is an absolute priority for the program.

edit on 762023 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I found it an interesting read.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ATSAlex

Thats how they freshen up old stories! Change the terminology, and viola! Exciting new news~!

Nothing new under the sun.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Another trustmebro story with you guessed it, ZERO EVIDENCE

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Based on the posts above……..

No comment

Next!

👽

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I actually read the reddit report. Problem I have with it is that I don't see any provenance concerning the author. Anybody could have made that stuff up. Then again, that's the major problem with almost all of the social media reports.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Really interesting read at the very least, true or not. Thanks for posting!

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Interesting read thanks,

The part where he describes that their feces pass through pores makes it obvious why they're naked?

Well I guess that we can smell them coming when they abduct us yikes...

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I saw that yesterday and didn't think it was worth much---now, particularly, the length of all of that seems odd. Just explain what you talking about and move on. Don't write a short book.

Reddit is filled with believers in this modern-day supposed " disclosure."

Anyone can post anything claiming anything.

The guy says he won't come forward then what s the point?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join