It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Centers For Disease Control Issues Guidance On Men Properly Breastfeeding Babies.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Wednesday, July 5, 2023

It seems the CDC is in such a rush to please the relatively few men who want to chest/breast-feed, the agency is putting little babies and young children at risk.

An entry for the official site claimed, 'Transgender and nonbinary-gendered individuals may give birth and breastfeed or feed at the chest (chestfeed)'

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s official website published advice for trans and non-binary individuals on seeking guidance on how to "chestfeed" their infants.

In sections of the major health institute’s guidance on breastfeeding, it contained information for biological men taking hormones to grow breasts, on how to feed their newborn children.

However, several doctors criticized the guidance, not simply because CDC has appeared to guide biological men in how to breastfeed children, but because they claimed the CDC has failed to gauge the risks posed to children drinking milk produced by chemicals used in gender-reassignment medical operations.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

And at: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hopefully some WARNINGS will be added to the CDC Webpage: www.cdc.gov...

And to the sources/studies the CDC uses, like: www.liebertpub.com...

-CareWeMust

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, July 5, 2023

It seems the CDC is in such a rush to please the relatively few men who want to chest/breast-feed, the agency is putting little babies and young children at risk.

An entry for the official site claimed, 'Transgender and nonbinary-gendered individuals may give birth and breastfeed or feed at the chest (chestfeed)'

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s official website published advice for trans and non-binary individuals on seeking guidance on how to "chestfeed" their infants.

In sections of the major health institute’s guidance on breastfeeding, it contained information for biological men taking hormones to grow breasts, on how to feed their newborn children.

However, several doctors criticized the guidance, not simply because CDC has appeared to guide biological men in how to breastfeed children, but because they claimed the CDC has failed to gauge the risks posed to children drinking milk produced by chemicals used in gender-reassignment medical operations.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

Second generation Trans people are people too!
They might grow up to be even more deformed than their parents chose to be, though.

This should get interesting... like watching a train crashing into another train, but at low speed
edit on Wed Jul 5 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Add these intentionally poisoned babies to the damages delivered to humankind by the Covid-19 vaccines, and we're looking at massive malpractice from those whom we're supposed to trust. It's scary.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh no. I'm just gutted. This isn't at all what I thought it would be. What it should be.

These are babies who need -- NEED -- proper nourishment and nurturing. Not a male bodied person pretending to breastfeed a vulnerable infant. Whatever hormonal chemical cocktail these men are producing, it is not comparable to breast milk. This fluid does not provide proper vitamins and minerals in their proper amounts and ratios for growth and development. Nor does it provide the mother's antibodies which are crucial for health. And they have NO FRICKING IDEA what those chemicals and synthetic hormones will do to the baby, neither short-term nor long-term.

This is inhumane and a crime against humanity.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   
NUCKIN FUTS. Damn you Cern!

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   
What are they trying to do, invent a whole new nation of freaks?
Do any male primates breastfeed their young?
Anyone taking fake hormones is never a positive thing, and is more than dangerous for babies.
Is there something in the water lately??

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yes..the damage to some beautiful young lives will be catastrophic. Not just in physical health, but also in mental health, as these young people age and learn why they're afflicted with so many conditions.

Unfortunately, the Biden CDC is "full woke". The agency doesn't value born, or unborn, young lives.

It will all start reversing and becoming a more traditional health agency in 17 months, however.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

"Chestfeeding"???

Only in America...

LOL

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hormone treatment magically grows milkducts?

That's news to me.

As far as I know it just creates fatty tissue, no milk producing properties available due to original genetics.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is flat out delusional based on the info I have.

edit on 7/5/23 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling edit

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Mika Minio-Paluello shows how he's feeding a little baby with his new milk ducts.

See the photo here: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I think the only bright spot to be found here is that research continues, our knowledge grows, and the public is more informed with every new finding -- both good and bad.

Perhaps now the people in a position to do so will arm themselves with the facts and truths that matter most, establish constructive and productive priorities and purposes, and find ways to completely stop the worst of the abuses.

Adults may do as they will to their own bodies. The children and babies must be kept safe and protected.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
Hormone treatment magically grows milkducts?

That's news to me.

It was news to me as well. Apparently it is new technology but I'm not at all informed with all the whys and wherefores of it.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

"Chestfeeding"???

Only in America...

LOL

I think until your breasts grow to a certain size, they're still called your "chest".

Supposedly you can feed people from your chest. But for feeding little babies, it's important to shave off the hair around the nipples, for obvious reasons.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: lordcomac

Add these intentionally poisoned babies to the damages delivered to humankind by the Covid-19 vaccines, and we're looking at massive malpractice from those whom we're supposed to trust. It's scary.

Those that followed the science that came out of the CDC during the Covid debacle should have no problem with this.

If they do have a problem they should question their previous convictions.

If they don’t. Well. They’re just a bunch of boobs!

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Well I guess the sooner you start pumping those kids full of hormones the faster their bodies develop into sex toys. That HAS to be the line of thinking pushing this agenda. After all wasn't it politicians who originated the comment of children 10years old having the body of adult women thanks to all the hormones in Meat and other foods. (Plants included).

Even REAL women know you can't breast feed children if you take certain drugs. Hormones are no exception.
edit on 101020232531 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Stop the ride! I want to get off!

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Just to be clear, a man that transitions to being woman has not got the equipment to get pregnant, but a woman-to-man transition may possibly still have functioning female 'parts'.

Tr ansgender pregnancy - Wikipedia

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   

He's holding an infant in what could be nothing more than a staged photo.

I'm not buying it.

posted on Jul, 5 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I don't even have words for this insanity.

us that just wanted to be left alone are being drowned out more and more, leaving so few to speak out about the realities of trans

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join