It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court Hands 2024 To Dems

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

As a follow up, the last Democrat President that has left the economy worse than when he took over was Carter. Based on recent numbers, Biden won't be the one to break that streak.

2008 wasn't Bush it was the liberal congress forcing lenders to lend to people who couldn't afford it with subprime loans. Their motto was owning a house was a right, not a privilege and so it all blew up. What we are seeing today was once again the liberals shutting down the country and not opening back up, shutting down the schools and forcing people to get the jap or lose their jobs. The recession of 2001 started about 1995 with mistakes made under Clinton... The 90s boom started under Bush Sr, and the massive failures under Carter were corrected under Reagan...

Your view is so simple, so maybe you should read more into these areas.

To add... under Bush, he does own the wars, that is ALL on him, and a HUGE mistake he made that was really bad. Obama on the other hand was Bush 2.0 with the wars, so it seems it goes across all lines.
edit on 2-7-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
True trickledown is Kansas. How'd that go again?

How is Ca doing...lol

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

True trickledown is Kansas. How'd that go again?

How is Ca doing...lol

No, I don't play the Squirrel!/WhataboutlookovertherebecauseIdon'thaveapoint game.
Kansas. Address that.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Kansas. Address that.

Ok I'll play, but no clue to your point here... Do you live in Kansas?

Population 3 million. Pushed tax cuts with the goal that 28,000 new jobs would come to the state each year because of that. It didn't happen as businesses (330,000) used loopholes to set up in Kansas and not actually bring jobs too, so that looks like poor wording in the Bill. Also, no one really wants to live in Kanas, I sure the hell wouldn't move there just for a tax break.

Right now the liberal Governor and legislation have pushed massive tax cuts in 2022 and have more coming, so as I said the trickledown economy is not real and not a conservative event.

Taxes aside... Trump reduced the bureaucracy for small businesses to start and they were booming under him, especially minority businesses. You lefties only care about taxes and don't look at the real problems going on like how in many liberal states it is close to impossible to even open a business with the massive bureaucracy one needs to jump through.

A friend of mine tried to set up a business of around 200 employees in Illinois and wanted to do it in a depressed area but could never get through the red tape. Looking at a suitable older building he would have needed to get it up to a plethora of codes and a massive number of fees costing 10s of millions past the price of the building etc. Zero help from the city or state, massive union costs, in an endless money drain that forced him to go to another state.

Kansas might have been a failure, but that was because they didn't do it right, and once again we are talking about Kansas...lol

edit on 2-7-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: vonclod

The demographic that has benefited most from affirmative action has been white women.

Best person for the job is all that concerns me, merit based is better than diversity picks/hires.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

Who's going top pay for you car or house?

Cars? yeah.
Pay for your house? De Gummint helps with tax breaks for interest, right?

You can declare bankruptcy and walk away skip on both. Not for student loans.

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoomersRBusted
a reply to: datguy

Who's going top pay for you car or house?

Cars? yeah.
Pay for your house? De Gummint helps with tax breaks for interest, right?

You can declare bankruptcy and walk away skip on both. Not for student loans.

Maybe the government can allow former students to declare bankruptcy on their students loans if the former student sign legal documents agreeing to never take a job in the field of study for which the loans paid for?

Or if the former student wished to remain in the feild they could agree to loose all their other assets and furture credit and have their student loans restructured to something they can afford.

With these types of solutions maybe more people would agree to government extending the same type of aid for student loan delinquency as we allow for home loan delinquency.
edit on 2-7-2023 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
So let me get this straight. By overturning race based quotas the SCOTUS set blacks back? They did not overturn a system that discriminated against Asians? I get it now, certain discrimination is good.

The case was originally from an Asian woman in Texas. She claimed affirmative action put less qualified students ahead of her and made it so she was denied admission. Because Asians tend to be more academically inclined affirmative action actually restricted the number that were accepted by colleges. This is why the Asian group took it to the supreme court in the first place figuring its not fair to restrict Asians access to college because of race.

posted on Jul, 3 2023 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

the richer became richest during covid. Alot more than just the richer got better off under Trump until the Bilderberg, WEF, European Royal NAZI finance empire. IMF world Bank Latin American debt enslaving parasites. Central Bank Slavemaster BIS. They have gotten much better off since they helped eliminate the guy whos goal was the revitalization of domestic manufacturing.

The internationalists only want our raw material, but not for us to produce. Someone else produces, and we pay much more money for the refined product and then shipping and distribution as opposed to us eliminating the need for key foreign shipping industries and manufacturing vs. domestic. Subsidies don't just have to go to corn and soy growth. We can invigorate domestic production and shipping here. Refine our own raw materials and produce our own finished goods.

Latin America spent the colonial period enslaved to the same internationalists exporting their super low wages even until today. Out goes precious resources owned by foreign companies, and everything comes back much more expensive to the benefit of the people who bought the material super cheap.

I there are a lot of goods now that could be produced just as affordable as Asian and European production. The cheaper production comes attached with increased transportation and insurance industry costs. Those are some of those interests that contribute to outsourcing the domestic production of goods.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Kansas. Address that.

Where did you go?

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Kansas. Address that.

Where did you go?

Still here and you didn't really address it, you just said that they hadn't done it right. The fact that Kansas, as a State, still regrets the whole damn mess, seems to have escaped you.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 02:47 AM
link   
You know what is funny? The party of hate (right) actually thinks they have a chance in getting the presidency.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   
countries desperately at war with themselves end up going down some very dark paths at this point i'm skeptical we'll make it 2024 without imploding in sectarianism or worse..

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: carewemust

Cannabis never stopped me from voting.
lol what a strange thing to say. unless you're being sarcastic.

I thought maga didn't trust mail in? What changed?

MAGA gonna cheat like the dems do.

There was absolutely no cheating in the last election and it has been proven time and time again in courts. The right can continue saying it, over and over again but it does not make it true

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FactorFake2023
You know what is funny? The party of hate (right) actually thinks they have a chance in getting the presidency.

What's really funny is that you have expressed a view that is the exact opposite of reality. All the hate comes from the left and is projected toward any opposing views. Of course the willfully blind lap it up and see monsters everywhere except in the mirror.

(post by AngryCymraeg removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: tgidkp

originally posted by: alphabetaone
However, i do believe the premise of the thread is exactly accurate, the outcome will be an innundation by left leaning voters to flood the voting booths. GenZ will go berzerk

this is the part of this whole thread that is infuriating to me: majority of the posts are about what the libs should do, not what they will do.

and what will they do???

GenZ will go berzerk

the thing is the left aka democrats add a faux lefty veneer to neoliberalism and neoconservatism..

the thing is they are as the z put it, inauthentic.. I would think a grass roots level the UK and US mimic each other in a lot of ways with 40 to 50% of voters hating both sides..

this is a revolutionary place for both not seen since liberalism collapsed as the main western pollical force in 1923..

so the z votes are there for the taking.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FactorFake2023

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: carewemust

Cannabis never stopped me from voting.
lol what a strange thing to say. unless you're being sarcastic.

I thought maga didn't trust mail in? What changed?

MAGA gonna cheat like the dems do.

There was absolutely no cheating in the last election and it has been proven time and time again in courts. The right can continue saying it, over and over again but it does not make it true

Um no it hasnt,the cases never went past intial stages because the courts claimed no standing. SO in fact its never been sent to a jury to decide. WHy? because the judges are scared.

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Still here and you didn't really address it, you just said that they hadn't done it right. The fact that Kansas, as a State, still regrets the whole damn mess, seems to have escaped you.

You didn't address your real point. Do you just mean an increase in taxes here or is it something more? Trickle-down economics is just a BS statement that the liberals pull out of their black bag each election year. As I said, in Kansas today they are doing some massive tax cuts and it's all liberal-based government now, so what do you call that?

I also said it generated 330,000 businesses to come there in some fashion, but they didn't do it right to force job increases. So I'm not sure what your point is about it.

edit on 4-7-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I dont see 'Kansas' in the thread heading anywhere.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join