It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wagner uprising: Was It Really An Uprising Or Was It A Planned 6 Billion Dollar Scam

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Regardless of if it is secret or not...and even if Ukraine wouldn't be surprised by any movement toward their boarders. Its still however many troops which they have to defend against. They will need to make sure they keep enough forces to repel however many troops WG has up there. Those troops are then unavailable for the counter attack, which seems like a solid strategic move to me.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I know for a fact that Russia has about 30,000 there, the supposition here (or lie as you would describe it) was that if the guy that runs Wagner was sent to Belarus as part of a deal I would be sure that since they are mercenaies the guys that chose to follow him would be part of the same deal. In fact that is most probable if that is what happened because why would he want people to murder him in Ukraine, Russia, and his former troops? That would not be that bright.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleJake

Everything about it screams scam. That's even consdiering this whole Ukraine phony war was one big money laundering operation. Russia got to do whatever the hell it wanted to do in Ukraine and we pretended to fight them and gave billions away to scum like Zellensky. Now we're supposed to think Putin is on the ropes? He's buddy buddy with the deep state and has a deal cut that he keeps what's his and they get the rest of the world. Its all just BS. Trump wins his third term and MAYBE this crap ends.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

You can tell me you know stuff "for a fact" til the cows come home but if you can't back it up I will just take it with a very large pinch of salt.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Wondering if the troglodytes who berated me on here for suggesting this same thing two days ago will grow a spine and admit they were WRONG(again).

Or are they gonna lurk there in the shadows eating crow(again)?

This is becoming tiresome to see people in a community I once respected be so easily manipulated by mainstream shenanigans.

Why are you name calling?

And people who don't buy into yours and Kim Dotcom's hypothesis are spineless? We're supposed to accept without any evidence some hypothesis by a rando millionaire and an ATS member who has a penchant for unsubstantiated conspiracy hypotheses? Yeah, it's a hypothesis because a theory requires some evidence.

First off, as already pointed out, the Pentagon accounting error was in the value of equipment given, not cash. Second of all, the last time I checked, the CIA doesn't have control of Pentagon funds. Third of all, would it make sense for Putin to diminish his own power and prestige by going in on this plan, which amounts to mere chump change to him? Fourth, basing this hypothesis on the circumstantial evidence of the coincidence in timing is just plain lame. Let's say the CIA had really done this, don't you think they would wait a little bit so it wouldn't be so suspicious? Then there is the fact that Prigozhin has been ginning up his rhetoric against the MOD for some time now; he didn't just do this out of the blue. The biggest reason the US would not do such a thing is that it does not want chaos and instability in Russia. Russia has more nuclear weapons than the US, and if Russia were to devolve into chaos, those nuclear weapons could end up in the hands of various parties.
edit on 26-6-2023 by MrInquisitive because: added twomore sentences

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Regardless of if it is secret or not...and even if Ukraine wouldn't be surprised by any movement toward their boarders. Its still however many troops which they have to defend against. They will need to make sure they keep enough forces to repel however many troops WG has up there. Those troops are then unavailable for the counter attack, which seems like a solid strategic move to me.

The Ukrainians already have 17,000 troops along the Belarus border, and have fortified positions along it, and have created barriers to travel south from the border.

And now it is being reported that Wagner had closer to 8,000 men, not 25,000, so not that fearsome a force.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
How much was it that Rumsfield said was missing from Defence the day before the Pentagon took the hit, juts in the right spot, to 'lose' all records of it.

They are good at losing large amounts of taxpayers cash

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
That 6 billion was the value of equipment and munitions etc sent to Ukraine. Not cash.

So, no.

So , you have performed due diligence and poured over the US Congress accounting sheets personally ?

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Idelb06

Putin is known for punishing traitors.

So are most of the countries of the world.
#1 would be the UK .
History .
Wonderful thing , history .

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Actually the UK has quite a hypocritical record on traitors.
Its been rather forgiving and lenient, especially if they've been Middle/Upper Class twats from The Establishment.

If we are talking about numbers and consistency then I think its fair to say that in recent history Russia and China really are quite unparalleled.

posted on Jun, 26 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: Idelb06

Putin is known for punishing traitors.

So are most of the countries of the world.
#1 would be the UK .
History .
Wonderful thing , history .

For Putin, traitors include independent journalists, political opponents, and oligarchs and other big-time business men who don't side with him, and their lawyers. The UK is no where near #1 in this way.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

That 6 billion was the value of equipment and munitions etc sent to Ukraine. Not cash.

So, no.

So , you have performed due diligence and poured over the US Congress accounting sheets personally ?

No. I just read the OPs source.

And applied some common sense.

posted on Jun, 27 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
apnews.com...

"According to the Pentagon, the U.S. has delivered more than $15 billion in weapons and equipment from its stocks to Ukraine since the Russian invasion, and has committed an additional $6.2 billion in supplies that haven’t yet been identified. The more than $6 billion extra is the result of an accounting error, because the military services overestimated the value of the weapons they pulled off the shelves and sent to Ukraine over the past year."

So, this is the value of weapons sent, not cash.
edit on 27-6-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join