It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danny O'Dwyer has a game on Steam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I don't expect many will know who Danny is but guess some will , Danny worked for Gamespot UK when Gamespot was quite cool then moved to the main office in the US , when Gamespot started losing its cool Danny left and created his own youtube channel Noclip which makes in depth documentaries about games and developers.

To aid their understanding of what it takes to develop a game Danny and his crew undertook to create their own , Stunt Derby is a physics based racing game that's single and multiplayer plus comes with a Replay Mode: Full Race Data, Multiple Cameras and Slow-mo features , the game is still in development but a Demo is available now as part of Steam's Next Fest indie showcase.

store.steampowered.com...
edit on 20-6-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Looks like a fun little physics game.
Reminds me of Stunts that I played as a youngster, with its awesome map editor.

posted on Jul, 6 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It's a good game, it brings you back to your childhood.

posted on Jul, 10 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
It's a really good game, I also like to spend the evening after work playing it. And this platform gamingamericas.com... can help you choose a game, it has reviews of platforms, games, and strategy tips, I definitely recommend checking it out.
edit on 10-7-2023 by DorianMolly because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
I don't expect many will know who Danny is but guess some will , Danny worked for Gamespot UK when Gamespot was quite cool then moved to the main office in the US , when Gamespot started losing its cool Danny left and created his own youtube channel Noclip which makes in depth documentaries about games and developers.

To aid their understanding of what it takes to develop a game Danny and his crew undertook to create their own , Stunt Derby is a physics based racing game that's single and multiplayer plus comes with a Replay Mode: Full Race Data, Multiple Cameras and Slow-mo features , the game is still in development but a Demo is available now as part of Steam's Next Fest indie showcase.

store.steampowered.com...

love it

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 04:48 AM
link   

edit on 2/28/2024 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

top topics

join