It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas UFO crash wreckage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I am curious about if there was said to be any kind of wreckage parts? All the hype seems to be on the "Aliens". Also, did anyone hear any news of "Men in Black" near the house at the time of impact? I am kind of curious why a fast moving object falling from the sky would not leave a impact on the ground?

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaliGirl69
I am curious about if there was said to be any kind of wreckage parts?

Not that I am aware of. They muttered something about a craft and how it left a circular marking on the sand in their backyard - which matched the tracks one of their vehicles standing close by would make if you spun it around its axis. Absolutely no proof of any downed methingy.

That's a theme. No proof.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CaliGirl69
There is nothing because it was a meteorite that came down. The cops investigated, found nothing and closed the case. Leaving the family with:" Next time don´t call us but solve the problem by yourself" or similar.

There is nothing in the videos, there are no alien footsteps, there is no wreckage because it only was a meteorite that came down that night and burned up in the atmosphere.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

No wreckage that I heard of, just a circle on the ground. A black vehicle riding around, no mention of MIB. It seems anytime “aliens/ufo’s” are involved, it’s a high strangeness event, and nothing seems to make sense. I don’t know what to make of it.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Does the video of it coming down actually indicate in which area it was?

Is there a large body of water in the area it was supposed to have crashed ? Lake or reservoir etc.

If there is, maybe it's underwater.

Just a though.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   
As the alien ship was coming back from dining on some cows, one of the aliens left this bad fart which caused lightheadedness of the pilot and they had to make a hard landing. After one crawled out and the other hid from the owners of the property, they recovered enough to get back in after the open door dissipated the gas and they flew off again.

Aliens fart too.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ive been asking this on all the threads about this incident: where's the wreckage?

Pretty funny, this old time little green men story after seeing a good meteor. The real hilarity is the media attention!

Im thinking of a movie with Steven King doing a cameo: a green meteor crashes and he is infected with green fungus slime after he finds it.....
edit on 6/18/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/18/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I am curious about if there was said to be any kind of wreckage parts?

that why the 8 to 10 foot tall 100% not humans were in the loader, they buried it and then tidied up the back yard and headed out parts unknown in a big ol ass neighbored with beaucoup people and some cops running round looking for them.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Story so far:

Landed hard behind house, left impression in dirt, knocked home security cam so it went offline< came back on pointing down at ground.

Some aliens got out Of craft and went around lot, particularly by big equipment, while others were working on the craft which had some sort of cloaking technology. There is cell phone footage of aliens by/in equipment.

By time cops arrived all that was left in back yard was deep round impression on the ground.

Sources, the videos by the family/ police that were posted in the main ATS thread you can see here: ATS thread link.

This video summarizes Also:

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It looked like a meteor skimming the atmosphere with a bright streak and sonic boom. Don't think the alien sighting is correlated, just a coincidence. The backyard video showed very strange things.
edit on 18-6-2023 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I think I know what happened…….be on the look out for some Wild & Crazy Aliens…

👽

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

That's plausible!

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The circle in the back yard was there before all this, Google Earth shows it's been there for a while

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Vegas ufo was fake af, I listen to this lady that breaks down videos and body language and she said this guy is not acting normal when talking about actual events. hes a fake. that whole situation is just clout. the other stuff is strange and im trying to figure out what exactly they are pushing with the ufo agenda

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hey!…… Lost Wages…..Angel’s Family…..George Knapp….which one is it?

A Crash? …..Where’s the grounds gouging of the impact? Where’s the pieces of Wreckage?

Or…

A Landing? ……of all the cellphones they had to take pictures…..only pictures of purported “Aliens” and no one thought to take pictures of the landed craft…distorted or not?

Make up your minds!…..either one….or none!

(Flying Saucer is a representative rendition for illustration purposes)

👽
edit on 19-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It was more of a hard landing than an actual crash that had debris it seems (going by the interviews).

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If the vehicle operates with anti gravity there is reason to believe that anything breaking off would have stayed with it even though it may not have been physically attached. Also, any beings may not have set foot on the ground itself, but onto some type of gravity field.

That would make sense if you were to go anywhere that may be inhospitable. If you step out of your ship you don't actually contact anything other than the field created by your ship. So if you're going to entertain aliens, then you can't dispel belief because of those two factors.

new topics

top topics

join