It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Information on Covid-19 origins to be declassified by Sunday

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
In retrospect... the Fauci emails now make a lot of sense. The email exchange he had with Kristansen i late jan, early feb. 2020, about it being engineered and hard to tell unless you look really hard.

Bastards

DOCUMENTS LINK POTENTIAL COVID PATIENT ZERO

My biggest issue here, is that the article makes it sound like the grant was given directly to Hu, but it came through EcoHealth, so you could argue, the insertion of a specific cleavage site, was mandated by EcoHealth and thus NIH and Fauci.

The email between him and Kristiansen was not to find out what kind of virus we were dealing with, it was to make sure, that it was done well enough. That noone would spot the engineering part.
edit on 18/6/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Also... I think we have a joint responsibility to dig up all the so-called fact checks by corrupt media after the declassification and publicly humilate both the media and the journalists behind the articles that will turn out to be bad fact checking....

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You guys ready to see the start of world war 3 with China and Russia?

This is could be how it begin.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymru

Warren Commission anyone?

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BenjanonFrankln

Not at all. I'd prefer they directly take out the useful idiots involved in all the worlds insanity...starting with the banksters, and leave me and my family, neighbors and fellow countrymen out of it.

Something tells me a few billion other people on this rock flying through space feel the same way....perhaps it's time a few billion people walk up on these fools and drag them through the street before they do something really stupid...like push a red button that can't stop what it starts.

I'm no fan of the Chinese or Russian leadership...but I'm even less a fan of the leadership in the west, mainly because they seem that much more diabolical and psychopathic towards the rest of us in the west.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
First People Sickened By COVID-19 Were Chinese Scientists At Wuhan Institute Of Virology, Say US Government Sources

After years of official pronouncements to the contrary, significant new evidence has emerged that strengthens the case that the SARS-CoV-2 virus accidentally escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV).

public.substack.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: IndieA

Prediction: not one person will post in this thread, that actually believes they will tell us the truth.

Effin liars the whole lot of them.

Really? Look at all the truthful JFK and 9/11 releases?

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

The intercept brought a similar piece.

I just hope everyone keeps remembering that the project was bought and paid for by NIH after DARPA didnt want to fund adding human attenuated cleavage sites to the virus.

I really doesnt matter who patient zero is.... what matters is; who paid for work. Those are the culprits.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Well, the deadline was yesterday...

[url=https://www.newsnationnow.com/politics/covid-docs-declassification/]Deadline looms for Biden to declassify COVID origin docs/url]

President Joe Biden has until the end of the day Sunday to declassify “any and all information” relating to the potential lab theory related to the COVID-19 pandemic. But it may not be that simple.

“In implementing this legislation, my Administration will declassify and share as much of that information as possible, consistent with my constitutional authority to protect against the disclosure of information that would harm national security,” Biden said.

So while Biden may have agreed to release information, he — along with the intelligence community, may decide releasing the information could jeopardize U.S. security interests.

The law does not impose any sanctions for not meeting the deadline, but if the White House does not release a report producing the information requested from Congress, there will likely be political consequences in the form of increased pressure from Republican lawmakers.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Any form of reference to national security would and should require an extreordinary and specific reason as to how the declassification would jeopardize US national security....

That argument really cant be made.

It's as absurd as allowing a thief to withhold plans to a break in, because it will show he actually did it.

Had there been ANY risk to national security, it would have already come to fruition.

The only real threat I could imagine would be fear of public rebelling against their policy makers.
But isn't the constitution written so the public indeed has the right to act against a criminal government?

And even if that is the reason, and since it would be the only reason, we can by circumstance determine that foul play has taken place from the US government against not only the American people but against the whole world and thus the actions of the US government has jeopardized geopolitical relationships with friendly nations.

As such... we are dealing with high treason.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Well this aged like milk. Cheers to never finding out the truth 🍻 This is depressing.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Haxlee

Well this aged like milk. Cheers to never finding out the truth 🍻 This is depressing.

Maybe they are waiting for Secretary Anthony J. Blinken to return from China, or maybe the release is contingent to his visit somehow.

www.state.gov...

edit on 19-6-2023 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

If we are ever told the entire truth (which is doubtful), I think it will be revealed that not only is the U.S. behind the funding but multiple governments are involved and not only governments but private sources as well. It's a massive coverup.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: socialmediaclown

That does sound like the most likely set of events.

Fauci taking kick backs from pharma... "let's make a virus, that you can make a vaccine for..."

It's just so maniacly cynical to do such a thing. Even though I can understand their reasons, it scares me that someone or many someone, can be so derranged they would it to us.
It's right up there with Hitler and concentration camps, just in our time. Doesn't help that Klaus Schwab is the son of a Nazi collaborator... yes, this is my implying that the WEF is in on it to.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Sen. Paul: Gain of Function Virus Research 'Danger to Mankind'

Speaking ahead of the deadline for the Biden administration to declassify "any and all information" related to the origins of COVID-19, Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., called gain of function research the "biggest danger to mankind" and said the United States should not fund it at home or abroad.

Paul said on Fox News' "Sunday Morning Futures," "Michael Shellenberger and Matt Taibbi, and ... Alex Gutentag" in an article "reveal that the first people to get sick from COVID were three scientists, that they worked in the Wuhan lab with the bat scientist Dr. Shi [Zhengli]. "In fact, one of them, the one they think that was the first scientist to get sick, the first person to get sick, was one of the ones creating these new viruses, viruses not found in nature. This is the gain of function research.

"The blame equally should go not only to Chinese authorities, but to Anthony Fauci and all those who advocated for this," he stated. "... Look, Bill Gates has been over there recently. Bill Gates is the largest funder of trying to find these viruses in remote caves and bring them to big cities. What happened in China is they went eight to 10 hours south of Wuhan, 2 to 300 feet deep into a ... cave, found viruses, and took them back to the city of 15 million."

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Mask wearing is now optional in medical services locations. They were always useless but its nice to have sens eof normalcy and sanity returned.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   

That was one of the things I found back in 21 that was the reason I couldn't see any other way that it being a lab issue. NOT a wetmarket case...

Zhengli Shi was quite accurate in her studies, that the bats that were potentially capable of developing a sars-cov with affinity to humans was only located in a very specific location FAR from Wuhan. An area they visited many times in their work on Sars-Cov-2

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
While we wait... It's worth going back and forth and see what kind of info we have available.

Do you remember this woman? She got ousted. I haven't heard about her before, but managed to find that she was on a team that did Covid research on Golden Hamster after it all began.
What they discovered was what triggered her to part with China and go whistleblower. She got trambled by the force of the world media and so-called experts.
Ignore the comments tbh...

Then fast forward to this research paper from 2022:
Contrasting Patterns in the Early Stage of SARS-CoV-2 Evolution between Humans and Minks

In contrast, the site frequency spectra of early SARS-CoV-2 in humans only show an excess of low-frequency mutations, consistent with the recent outbreak of the virus. Strong positive selection in the mink SARS-CoV-2 implies that the virus may not be preadapted to a wide range of hosts and illustrates how a virus evolves to establish a continuous infection in a new host. Therefore, the lack of positive selection signal during the early pandemic in humans deserves further investigation.

Or in short: When the mink got infected, the virus had to undergo mutations to adapt to it's new host. Which is considered "normal" behaviour.
I really didn't in humans, which is consistent with what Li-Meng was already exposing back in 2020.

According to her, the Sars-Cov-2 and the original bat strain, are virtually identical EXCEPT in it's receptor binding domain. Which is kind of odd... how would patient zero virus sample have undergone such a specific change, yet exhibit no evolution in its envelope protein? (E protein)

Cell entry mechanisms of SARS-CoV-2

The cell entry mechanism of SARS-CoV has been extensively studied. SARS-CoV S1 contains a receptor-binding domain (RBD) that specifically recognizes angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) as its receptor (17–19). The RBD constantly switches between a standing-up position for receptor binding and a lying-down position for immune evasion.

What a neat trick... not only does it have a spike protein that is very ACE2 friendly, but it also has a function that helps it avoid detection.
Again... this is from bat to patient zero... crazy odds!
But not unreasonable? Why?

Because in march 2018, Daszak, Baric, Zheng-Li Shi and Hu and one more, made a proposal to DARPA to make a change to the bat version of Sars-Cov-2. The change was to insert a change in the spike protein.
DARPA allegedly rejected the proposal, and instead the funding ended up coming from NIAID.

DARPA Proposal
Courtesy of The Intercept

NIAID project sheets

NIAID mentions previously granted GoF funding to EcoHealth could be covered by projects that has to be paused in 2016, and asked if EcoHealth themselves believed this to be the case... leaving the door open to EcoHealth

Back to Feb 2020. Kristian G Andersen and Fauci in emails... now keep the above in mind.

Page 3187 of the Fauci emails

I should mention that after discussions earlier today, Eddie, Bob, Mike, and myself all find
the genome inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory . But we hav e to look at this much
more closely and th ere are still further analyses to be done, so tho se opinions could still change.

edit on 20/6/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

On a phylogen etic tree the virus looks totally normal and the close clustering with ba ts suggest that bats serve as the reservoir .
The unusual features of the virus make up a really small part of the genome ( less than 0 .1%) so one has to look
really closely at all the sequences to see that some of the features (potentially) look engineered.

Now before you jump over that with you pro-government / pro-evolution mindset... remember the above.
And ALSO remember that at this point, it was not yet out in the open that the RBD was SO specifically tailored to humans and avoidance.

As such we have the evidence... and have had it for a long time

Edit: can also dig up the EcoHealth project documents again, but to be honest, can't see why it would be needed. It is clear as day. Irrefutable.

Only thing they can hint at is if they come out and say "Hu got bitten by one of the K18-hACE2 mice we had developed for Gain Of Function... sorry."
edit on 20/6/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I fully believe they are pushing something. Maybe they are trying to get the public to believe what they say and then rope them in to bigger agenda. I remember before Covid was big news that the news here (at least in Los Angeles) kept trying to get everyone vaccinated against small pox again. They kept bringing it up in the news and I guess no one was listening. It makes me wonder if they knew something was coming. It also makes me believe that Covid was an experiment to see what would happen if a world wide strain got loose. No big deal for the government. They lose a few million people in the population control area and the other people get to study the results to use for bio warfare results.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join