It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyber Attack Incoming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Because all systems go down. C'mon. You're intelligent Lights out, banks gone, systems gone..keep dreaming. Id prepare. Always good.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
I am still not following. For the entirety of the human race, especially in the days when gold was traded the most, there were no lights. There were no banks. There were no systems. No wifi, no electricity. How were they able to trade in gold, salt, dyes, furs and whatever else without these systems that you claim will make us unable to carry our gold around, most of whom will have less than one pound of it. I can carry a pound of gold in cargo pockets.

Preparation is good, and a well prepped individual will keep a stock of the historic money of the human race.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: karl 12

They're basically 'war games' it's how you test strategies with at least some reality feedback to see if it might work.

Are you joking?
Pathetic stuff mate!

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Specifics about 7)7 and 9)11 - have you even looked into it?

Simulations my arse.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Apologies mate I was getting emotional.

Here's a good vid on rockefeller, bopkins,CIA and DARPA simulations.

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:13 AM
link   

You can share links and all the information needed to support what you’re saying, but for some peeple, they just can’t accept it. People’s beliefs and world view are far more important to them than the facts.
Keep doing what you do, but the covid thing proved once and for all the majority act as if their under the influence of some stage hypnotist, who will do as commanded by a click of the fingers no matter how ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Watch a few movies to get an idea of streets of people...no electricity, walking, cars stuck, pets left..where ya goin after a mass cyber attack...WHEN THERE WILL BE..NOTHING? NO stores, banks, net, medical...do I need to continue?

We're taught as 1st Responders-$$ food, money, water ..can be taken from you. Or your guns.

In a cyber-destruction where we are stone-aged...what would YOU do for your family?
edit on 06232330America/ChicagoSat, 17 Jun 2023 11:53:23 -050053202300000023 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I remember back in the late seventies when they showed us kids a video in school about, I believe it was the neutron bomb??, that left most things standing but killed living things.

If they think a cyber attack will work similar, they have another thing coming, any survivors will burn it all down - in a mostly peaceful way of course.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Good point, passwords changed

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Then I refer you back to my first reply. Hunker down for a few weeks while the coffee, signals and drug addicts kill each other off after the supply chain fails to deliver their stuff.

In less than thirty days there will be thousands and thousands less to compete against for survival in every metro area. May have to personally contribute to that reduction during the hunker down, but then again, it sounds like a similar level of threat as has been present during all of human history before there was a series of digits to call for armed backup.

The foggy dream ends, and soon reality snaps back to the human race. Regardless of any of these scenarios, your gold is just as easy to travel with as a duffle bag full of canned goods or medical equipment. A single can full of gold could buy you hundreds or thousands of cans right now, and likely later as well.

Gold always works it way up the power chain, so it will always be accepted anywhere a hierarchy or power structure has established an operational community or trading post.

Surviving the anarchy, well thats a different discussion altogether. Lets hope we don't have to find out anytime soon, which i sincerely do not believe is neigh.

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Homeland Security provides update on cyber attack affecting thousands of Louisiana residents

news.yahoo.com...

All drivers licences, registrations, and IDs comprised.

DHS update video in link.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join