It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are Supporting Ukraine Because Russia Bad, Than Claims about Being Anti War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Once again this footage shows what is wrong with most of current US polticans when it comes on the issue of foreign policy.
The majority of polticans just pass and approve polices without reading them.

While the congressman was talking with the journalist he kept urging how they got to stop "Madman, Putin" in Moscow with US military aid.

Than starts complaining foreign policy is crap and stated that we solve our problems with war.

Interesting..
edit on 8-6-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-6-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
I would prefer we in the USA end ALL foreign aid.
We should take care of our nation first.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I wonder if the MIC will ever realize that Russia will never give up those parts of Eastern Ukraine?

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I do dislike this notion in western media that Russia invaded just because he's a evil madman. That there was nothing that instigated him to do so.

What Russia is doing is terrible and has hurt many Ukrainians. But there is reasons he invaded and a history of events in Ukraine that is constantly glossed over.

Propaganda exists on both sides. Hopefully Russians and Westerners will wake up to the schemes of our politicians.
edit on 8-6-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I wonder if the MIC will ever realize that Russia will never give up those parts of Eastern Ukraine?

I don’t care what Russia does.

And they did? Or else why would they have to be retaken?

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Once again this footage shows what is wrong with most of current US polticans when it comes on the issue of foreign policy.
The majority of polticans just pass and approve polices without reading them.

While the congressman was talking with the journalist he kept urging how they got to stop "Madman, Putin" in Moscow with US military aid.

Than starts complaining foreign policy is crap and stated that we solve our problems with war.

Interesting..

Nothing says "anti war" more than illegal invasions or starting and funding proxy wars.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Really dumb take.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Can you show us on the doll where OP touched you?

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD
Probably butt stuff…..
Just sayin…

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

IMHO

The MIC doesn't care if he does or doesn't, continued conflict has already been assured in the region for the next 30 years if not longer. They will ride the wave till it fizzles, and go on to the next conflict. Just read the other day that Ukraine is popping off 6000-7000 rounds of artillery shells a month, our MIC can't keep up, so they have plans to increase production 3 fold. So it isn't gonna stop soon.

The MIC knows how to play both sides of the candle these are international conglomerates, and definitely know how to play both parties here in the US, and Im sure it's the same in the NATO countries as well. FWIW they likely have counterparts in mother Russia that exert some influence and corruption too. Are you telling me Putin didn't go the to heads of the Russian MIC before the invasion and say I need this this and this and the MIC eagerly said they could do that and more?

This means it's always about the money, Dollars, Bucks, Dinero, rubles, Euros, etc.

The worldwide MIC scam works so well that worldwide Big Pharma gave it a shot, pardon the pun. LOL oh well, I suppose on some levels it's marginally better than bombing and shelling the hell out of innocent citizens or grinding out 20-year wars, but Im afraid Raytheon and Lockheed and dozens of others felt left out

Bowman is correct, he alluded to how the game is played here, Im sure has different game strategies elsewhere. But war is always about money

Excellent article about Russia/MIC there are plenty about America's/MIC but I need to read more about Europe and the UK's but I imagine it's a huge factor there as well

worldcrunch.com...

How is the Russian military-industrial complex increasing its capacity – and how much is the government spending on war?

In 2023, Russia will spend a record $357 billion from the federal budget on army and security forces – a 60% increase compared to 2021. Every third ruble from the federal budget goes to the war in Ukraine or to support the regime.

But this is only the tip of the iceberg: part of the war spending has been disguised in the budgets for education, social programs and support to individual regions and the economy overall.

The federal budget includes about $1.4 billion to support mass media, including $492 million for the "patriotic education of youth" through the Ministry of Education – six times more than in 2022.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: LordAhriman

Can you show us on the doll where OP touched you?

For me, it's my upper skull, as he makes my brain hurt with his innumerable pro-Kremlin threads and posts.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure the MIC is jumping for joy at Russia taking out all that armor the west sent to Ukraine, and could care less of what the outocme of the mess is. Probably why they want the F-16s sent too. Just a bottomless pit of revenue for them.

The essential act of war is destruction. Not neccissarily of human lives but of the products of human labour. War is a way of shattering into pieces or pouring into the stratosphere or sinking into the depths of the sea, materials which might otherwise be used to make the masses too comfortable, and hence in the long run, too intelligent. Even when weapons of war are not actually destroyed, their manufacture is still a convenient way of expending labour power without producing anything that can be consumed.
- George Orwell, 1984

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   

cybernews.com...

Cyber Anarchy Squad, a pro-Kyiv hacker collective, took credit for taking down Infotel, a Moscow-based ISP. The service provider has been down since June 8th, and its site was still inaccessible at the time of writing this article.

“Their entire infrastructure is destroyed, there is nothing left alive there. Now let them try to rebuild everything — they have as much chance as Russia is to have an easy life,” attackers said on their Telegram channel.

While taking down a single ISP is not a tectonic event, the attack’s side effects have the potential to have severe ramifications for Russia’s banking system: Infotel runs the Automated System of Electronic Interaction (ASEI) for the Central Bank of Russia.

top topics

join