It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighter jets circle UAP in Michigan, on June 3rd....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Have you ever personally witnessed a UFO, UAP or whatever else? Some wont even let you film them even if you have it dead to nuts in your view finder. Especially the orange ones we see here in South Carolina. So this guy files a report on NUFORC. I did once in May 2018 and then said F it as NUFORC is staffed by ONE person.

I have witnessed many UFO's since 2018 and stopped filming them and stopped reporting them. I have a hunch that many are USA owned and operated and many aren't. Especially the orange ones that began showing up on earth in the 1880's as per a book written by former US Military fighter Pilot Terry Ray.

Believe what you want as sheep happens.

FYI I believe this event happened. I also am beginning to believe that as the noose begins to tighten its legal grip on Uncle Joe the dark ET's are inbound here to help him

How about this back in February 2023 same location. Never saw the story until today. Octagon? I saw it up in space back in 2018-2019. Thought I was nutz. Nah. This puppy may be of Chinese origin.

Link to Octagon
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Here's another on that region. I was invited to join the see I eh "watcher" program decades ago I need not apply but just say yes.

So here's some good reading material from the club on Michigan!

Freedom of Information Act Electronic Reading Room

You may Respond BUT don't take me to your Leader!

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

On the octagon one... I remember some relating it to part of the HAARP mobile sea array:
One HAARP Device
... But yeah, you are not crazy, just aware. Same with me in NC. I stopped taking photos and videos of the Regime's UFOs and UAPs and freaking balloons. I don't care about their hardware.

Also lol, #SheepHappens

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

As someone with a bit of experience regarding lighter than air vehicles, an octagonal shape does not, necessarily, rule out the object as a "balloon".

Without pictures, or at least a more detailed description, it is virtually impossible to determine exactly what was being referenced.

The provided information did not even indicate whether the "Octagon" was oriented in a vertical or a horizontal position, relative to the ground; which would provide a possible clue as to whether the object was actively, or merely passively, buoyant.

And there appeared to be nothing provided on the description to suggest a point of origin.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Even Congress is telling these whistleblowers and other people coming forward that if they have no hard evidence... Or even medium evidence... save their testimonies.

I think you have a very large misunderstanding of the playing field in this situation.

The whistleblowers know where the door is. They cant show you what is in the door, because the door is locked. The people who dont want anyone to see are refusing to open the door, and will not give anyone evidence.

Congress has an emergency locksmith. They can break down the door if they want to.

The whistleblowers are going to congress telling them what they seek is behind the locked door.

How are they supposed to provide evidence if it is all locked down, and classified? They need congress to believe so they can subpoena the SAP in question.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: data5091

With the disclosures of us working with aliens and reverse engineering their technology, my first impression of this is that it was some sort of exercise in defensive tactics. I mean, to me, it does not make sense to shoot it down when we already have many crashed craft to reverse engineer.

Did I read your article correctly, only flares were used by the jets?
Sorry, but what disclosure? Is that the kind of “I want to believe” disclosure?

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I saw my first UFO 58 years ago and, yes, it appears the craft design hasn't changed at all. Maybe the idea is you don't mess with what works well.

The first one I saw was the cigar shape, which morphed in 'saucers' and now orbs.

you don't mess with what works well

The 'original' YFO's didn't work very well when they first arrived on the scene. By the 60's they were much better!

The evidence we seem to want and need

Surely there would be more than enough evidence to have drawn a few conclusions decades ago?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I thought it was strange to even mention an octagon shape. My guess is it was a Chinese high altitude spy balloon

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

It gets to the point that you try to reach out to those so called UFO "experts". All they seem to want to do is to churn out their spiel and the hell with everyone else.

I sent one report to NUFORC nothing. I sent a report to MUFON with video, They called me back but nothing after several years.

I sent two reports to The Black Vault. They wrote back the see a triangle after image enhancement of my video but never published the Case. Yet it remains "open" several years later?

WTF as in screw it as I figure it out on my own along with our neighbors. Sure much is USA secret spacecraft but those orange ones aren't

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

Selfridge Air National Guard Base...Michigan, Chesterfield township

I live about 3 miles from Selfridge.
The story mentioned possible F-16 or F-22, neither one of those aircraft types are stationed at Selfridge currently.
Aircraft at Selfridge are A-10s and KC-135s but obviously F-16s or F-22s could have come from different bases to the area.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   
[a reply to: RazorV66

Then you know. Up and down our river-coastline Inter. Boarder....we see many F16s time to time, trainings, DHSec, ....these 4.jets I heard before I saw them over the Detroit River 2+2. To see 2 is unusual...4, very. And I think it was also around that plane over Washington DC sonic boom time.

Selfridge houses specific response planes, plus for Nat Sec, and allows accom. Air Force, Nat Guard, A force Res planes.

I'm under a flight path for a Detroit Metro, and Canadian flights paths from the East/Windsor-West inbound....jets? Not un-usual, but attention drawing.when it's not a Willow Run or Detroit Metro air show.

I've a thread here about me seeing a black helicopter....MORPH into a white prop jet plane over mt car sun roof. You can find it here ...mysterioustranger- Black Helicopters..

www.abovetopsecret.com...[/url]

edit on 06230030America/ChicagoFri, 09 Jun 2023 09:04:00 -050004202300000000 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I thought it was strange to even mention an octagon shape. My guess is it was a Chinese high altitude spy balloon

Not likely.

For efficiency, a high altitude balloon requires the maximum internal volume while maintaining the minimum surface area. These requirements result in the typical spherical or "pumpkin" shape of such balloons.

Spherical balloons, like the common "weather balloon" are usually intended for high altitude limited duration flights and expand their size as they climb, until they burst.

"Pumpkin" shaped balloons are usually high-pressure long duration craft designed to achieve a specific altitude range and remain in flight for extended periods of time.

An octagonal balloon would likely have too little volume in relation to is surface area to be useful in terms of payload capacity or flight duration/operational altitude.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Well whatever I videoed at night had an octagon, NOPE Pentagon shape as I took a screen shot and enhanced it. Out of probably 300+ videos I have seen two [2] pentagon shaped whatever's.

Why I videoed is because they start off pulsating-flashing orange, way up in space or the upper atmosphere. Slow movers as they just lumber along. Most wont let you video them.

Ha, I found it as I uploaded to ATS some time ago. Can you see the small black dots on top of the object? AKA Gravity Amplifiers

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Unless it's really on focus you cannot really know the shape of a light on a dark background.

If it's not on focus the shape is most likely dictated by the camera optics.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Unless it's really on focus you cannot really know the shape of a light on a dark background.

Tell that to your herd. I thought that could be the same but after doing over 300+ pictures of videos from all over the world your incorrect.

My Fed handler also sees what I am

top topics

<< 1   >>

join