It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it mean when the synchronicities stop?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: stellawayten
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Ya know.... Just because humans do it wrong doesn't mean there is no God. I totally believe in God. The simplest way I can put it is I believe there is a source that is greater than me and knows more than me. I believe He is all knowing so I trust Him to lead me in the right direction. I've tried things my way and the world's way and it didn't work out. When I began putting all of my trust in God/source/higher power/universe/Father (whatever you choose to call Him) everything began falling into place.

God began giving me messages to give to people many years ago. I think it's the obedience that He is pleased with the most. Not many would put themselves out there like that because you know how difficult it is. I think if you continue to be obedient and then ask Him to show Himself to you He will. And you will experience even greater things than you are now. Having a relationship with God doesn't have to look like the church teaches. Especially the Catholic church. I don't know that much about Catholicism but I don't believe you need a human mediator between you and God.

That raises so many red flags in my mind!? I'm not even sure why?
Mostly because it is not in God's interest to make it easy for you, or guide you. God doesn't have to prove his worth to you, but you yours to him.

Do you have any records or something a recollection of those messages you keep talking about?

edit on 9-6-2023 by Peeple because: music, because I feel it fits

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I'm unsure what you mean. God does guide and lead us. And I never said it was easy. Trusting God isn't easy at all . No God doesn't have to prove anything to me. But He is gracious enough to do it if I ask Him to. In fact that's how I became a believer. I asked Him to save my marriage if He is real. We just celebrated our 20th anniversary. He is definitely real. And so loving. So understanding. So wonderful. I can't go on enough about how awesome He is.

I remember all of the messages. Why do you ask? They are always very personal for the person I'm giving them to and have little to do with me. I am just obedient.
edit on 6/9/2023 by stellawayten because: Typo. Ugh.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: stellawayten

You swallowed the hook. It takes effort/energy to give you synchronicities. You're on track for now. What you make of it how handle it all of what's inbetween is up to you now.
And there are a lot of traps and really difficult riddles ahead.

Welcome to Hell!

I don't see it as hell anymore. It was scary in the beginning though.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I think you are way too trusting.
I would have loved to see a couple of those messages because I am sceptical.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I'm happy that you understood what I was trying to say. I have a hard time getting my thoughts into words. A church isn't necessary to have a relationship with God. I would definitely start from ground zero with God. Read the quote I have in my signature and start there. What I do is every morning when God wakes me up I make a lot of coffee and roll a ciggie. Then I pour a cup of coffee and go outside and begin every morning with God. I sit and talk to Him about everything like I would talk to a friend. I tell Him everything that's going on in my life and how I'm feeling about everything. When I'm in the season that you are experiencing now He answers me back right away. And we just sit and have these long three hour conversations. When I'm in a quiet season like I am now the answers will come later.... Like a song will play or one of the prophets I listen to will say something that matches what we were talking about.

A lot of times I would talk to Him about the Bible and ask Him questions. He would explain things to me in a way I could understand. He meets you where you are. Since you are in a loud season I recommend buying a Bible. It hits differently when you are in a loud season. It's very symbolic to things and God will let you see it if you desire to. Most people won't understand what I mean because they read the Bible like a book. I think that hides the true meaning of it all.

One thing God told me was do not go out and try to get a mentor. He said "I will be your mentor." He said that even though I get matches with certain people they still get a lot of things wrong. So it's okay to listen to them but I always go to Him afterwards and let Him help me discern things. I will take from those people what He wants me to get out of it and throw the rest away.

I'm very excited for you and your journey. If you feel like you want to I would love for you to share how it goes with me.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I think you are way too trusting.
I would have loved to see a couple of those messages because I am sceptical.

Those messages wouldn't mean anything to you I don't think. They were personal. And they didn't mean much to me either. But the people I gave them to it meant something. It produced good fruit.

I will admit that I am quite trusting. But God is teaching me how to be more discerning. It's a process.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Im going to have a personal weekend, just me, myself and i.
I live in a busy town by the sea so i'll be walking the seafront a few times. I dont know if i'll post again until Monday, i feel the need for no internet, just get outdoors and enjoy the sunshine.

Im sure i'll have questions (or answers) soon.

Have a fantasticly glorious weekend

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Who do your light beings represent?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

You should ask for your own understanding. That is, if you really want it.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

You have no idea what I understand or not.
Maybe you should mind your own business?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Touchy aren’t we.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Thanks and you as well SK. Glad the nerves are steady and your reaping what you sow mate

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hi Stellawayten! I'm so happy to read your posts. Thank you. They make me feel I'm not alone. I have very similar experiences and also a hint of autism. About a year ago the world opened up for me and I think I've witnessed precisely what you're describing.

Returning to your original question, I've noticed synchronicity stops for me when I make a mistake, even one of assumption. If my thoughts don't align with, well, lets call it God, it kind of spits me out and magic stops. It's usually my own ego telling me I deserve better and synchronicity or this oneness with absolutely everything returns only once I destroy it. My ego I mean.
I find it difficult to abandon my own agendas and let this pure love guide me so we clash and I stop hearing it until I learn my lessons. To give you an example, I've been thrown out onto the street by two people. They created an elaborate plan to frame my boyfriend and we ended up homeless. I started hating them and who wouldn't agree I have a right to?
Well, God didn't, and synchronicity stopped. It returns only when I can forgive them, and that doesn't happen often. I so want my revenge!

Truth is, it is pure love and it does not revenge, it loves us all equally. Most of our religions promote righteous hatred and here I believe lies the root to all evil. Judge not or you'll be judged? or something along those lines.
So, even though I'm in right, and by current understanding of law those two people should be prosecuted and judged, God does not want me to hate them but to forgive and love them. Difficult pill to swallow, but I believe it is the only way.

Anyone out there with 10 easy steps to forgive your biggest enemy? Any advice greatly appreciated! I already tried to put myself in their positions and I partially succeed in forgiving them but the next day I hated them almost the same. At least the synchronicity returned briefly and took away those nagging suicidal thoughts Oh God life is difficult.

Btw, when this miracle happened I was in it for about a month, pure joy, perfect connection, whole month of indescribable happiness and deep understanding and I thought it will last for ever! I thought it will never change! In Buddhism I think they call it Nirvana and once you achieve it, this is it. Done. You have it. Nope.
I know now it comes and goes, no body's perfect and no body can achieve a state of perfection. I think we fall prey to old fashioned standards, where if you discover this state of godliness (let's be honest here, it does feel like becoming an aware part of God, and those miracles!) we think our duty is to go and preach to others, but preaching puts us on a pedestal which takes that godliness away. Tough cookie. Lots to learn.
I am so happy to know people like you Stellawayten exist, that we're not alone and even more of us are waking up to it everyday, we can help one another and others. I think the answer is in unity. Imagine the world in which we all are a part of it. Magnificent!
Lots of love to you Sweetheart and thank you for your lessons!

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bipolarnightmare
Best of luck on your journey, I believe you are on the right path. Always chose love over hate, and you can’t go wrong.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

So, I used to feel the same. As in, I loved all the amazing synchronicities that seemed to guide my path along to fulfill my destiny… until I eventually saw a bigger picture after many years of esoteric study. I started to actually become resentful of how I had always reacted to prompts like Pavlov’s dog. A relinquishment of free will, I thought. My perspective swung to “what am I, a mindless puppet? No more!” I dug in my heels and resisted the guiding prompts until they eventually stopped, to my great satisfaction. I understand this must sound awful in the context of how you’re currently feeling, desiring the prompts to return…

Of course, this perspective makes no sense at all to someone who believes obeying their life script will be beneficial…. But still, I thought it might help for you to consider another angle. Something (Not ourselves, something else, in my opinion) wants you to obey the script- that’s why you feel positive reinforcement when you do. But it’s not necessarily the RIGHT way to conduct your life, is it? To follow random orders from an unknown source? Some peoples’ life scripts call for them to suffer horribly, after all. And no, I no longer believe suffering is somehow a boon to spiritual development either.

I wish someone had told me this when I was young and excited to receive prompts. I wouldn’t have listened but it still would have helped in at least expanding my awareness that there could possibly be another option than to just wait to be led, assuming any outside force must be wiser than the self. I think the change in perspective comes with self confidence and the realization that you are a mighty spirit, despite not remembering who you are, and you are not subservient to other forces and entities, and should not be lowering yourself to subservience as we are all trained to do. Forge your own path while seizing independence! It’s the first step toward true freedom.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IceCreamManDelbrot

Freedom to do what? I'm an old lady. I did things my way for a long time. What else is there besides love and being obedient?

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft

Who do your light beings represent?

I dont know if they 'represent' anyone because ive only met them so far.
If anything i would say an afterlife that is full of love, pure, clean, positive, empathy, all the good stuff times ten.
Powerful when they touch me with all those emotions surging throughout my body.

So at the moment i havnt seen or been told anything religious

As ive stated im an atheist, but my experiences im having since mid April have me looking out for 'proof' if you will.
Its hard to explain. But i need more than faith.

edit on 11/6/23 by SecretKnowledge because: HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYBODY, THE SUN IS SHINING THE BIRDS ARE SINGING AND ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

Thank you. I really do hope so, but since that accident I'm a bag of negativity and often feel completely lost. It's really difficult to love your enemies, especially when they were your friends who stabbed you in the back for money. :/ Life is tough I suppose. This page is helping me a bit though. I didn't follow any doctrine to arrive were I did and for a while I thought I must spread the message. I couldn't sleep for the responsibility I felt resting on my shoulders, but I see so many wonderful people here talking about the same thing. It helps me to calm down and it brings hope. We're not lost yet, we're just waking up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join