It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting intensifies in Belgorod Protesters detained across Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
First of all. How anyone can believe what is happening over there is beyond me. Unless you have direct eyes on the conflict, I would not believe a single word of anything the US propaganda machine says. Period. IMO. a reply to: putnam6

Agreed. After the insane lies just since the brutal invasion of Afghanistan and the subsequent destruction of Iraq (to destroy the historical records pertaining to the true history of mankind in the Iraqi museums that has been rewritten since the last Phoenix event in 1902), how can anyone believe anything that the controllers tell us?

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

First of all. How anyone can believe what is happening over there is beyond me. Unless you have direct eyes on the conflict, I would not believe a single word of anything the US propaganda machine says. Period. IMO. a reply to: putnam6

LOL, so your assertion is there is no fighting or military action occurring in Ukraine and now across the border in Russia?

When we have both a Russian version and multiple Western versions? So they both are lying?

t.me...

Briefing-1.
The "Russian Volunteer Corps" (recognized as a terrorist organization), consisting of several battalions, crossed the state border of Russia on a wide front and entered the Belgorod region, in the direction - Shebekino - Novaya Tavolzhanka. During the day, almost without a fight, an area the size of a district was occupied.
Regional and municipal authorities, as well as local units of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the FSB, the Ministry of Emergency Situations and the Russian Guard, without organizing either a rebuff or an evacuation, fled to Belgorod. Only the army reacted to the invasion, which for the second day inflicts complex aviation, missile and artillery strikes on all the settlements left by the authorities. Many settlements are burning as a result of shelling, but there is no one to extinguish them (the firefighters fled).
RDK is the proxy force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Their task is to announce the creation of a certain Belgorod People's Republic and present it as a starting center of civil resistance to the official authorities of Russia.
The project itself is initially a propaganda action of Kyiv, which sets the task of destabilizing the organization of the defense of the Russian army and withdrawing forces to the border regions of Russia.
So far, the Kiev project is being implemented very successfully, which raises questions about the adequacy of assessments in the power structures of Russia.

tass.com...

MILITARY OPERATION IN UKRAINE4 JUN, 18:40Updated at: 19:17
Ukrainian army’s offensive attempt failed — Russian Defense Ministry
The adversary’s objective was to break through Russian defense on the most vulnerable front sector, in its opinion, official spokesman of the Russian Defense Ministry Lieutenant General Igor Konashenkov said

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: putnam6

FWIW supposedly the current raid is by Polish volunteers acting in concert with Freedom of Russia

The Ukrainians pretending to be Russians "Freedom of Legion"

while being provided American/Western vehicles.

Do we know for sure that these american vehicles did NOT come from the taliban? or other sources in afghanistan?
Honestly asking as that has been on my mind since i read the reports

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jorge1986s

Agreed. After the insane lies just since the brutal invasion of Afghanistan and the subsequent destruction of Iraq (to destroy the historical records pertaining to the true history of mankind in the Iraqi museums that has been rewritten since the last Phoenix event in 1902), how can anyone believe anything that the controllers tell us?

and steal billions from the central bank

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I heard Putin asked NATO if they would be upset if he used nukes in Belgorod.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

So two posts with no links and sources, seriously where should we check then for correct and factual information, or are you suggesting everything is lies and propaganda?

FWIW I can't stand posting comments that are incorrect, do not mind amending deleting, and pointing out where Im wrong ever on ATS.

However not just going to take your word for it either, if Im wrong, at least have a source or a link, respectfully the internet is full of propaganda on both sides, if you got a trusted source to share it, but if you don't you are just arguing with a cloud.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

So two posts with no links and sources, seriously where should we check then for correct and factual information, or are you suggesting everything is lies and propaganda?

FWIW I can't stand posting comments that are incorrect, do not mind amending deleting, and pointing out where Im wrong ever on ATS.

However not just going to take your word for it either, if Im wrong, at least have a source or a link, respectfully the internet is full of propaganda on both sides, if you got a trusted source to share it, but if you don't you are just arguing with a cloud.

If I linked you to sources that are propaganda, would that please you?
edit on 4-6-2023 by Jorge1986s because: Flargin

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   

LOL evidently every link or source I post is propaganda but here's another should be easily verfiable

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   

LOL evidently every link or source I post is propaganda but here's another should be easily verfiable

twitter.com...

😂😂

Second.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

twitter.com...

😂😂

Second.

So if we find out this is true tomorrow, does that make it propaganda? or fact? BTW The Guardian has it, Governor says its a drone attack

FWIW the only reason I persist is for 2 days every doubter here said they were no incursions period, till Russia acknowledge they were indeed attacked, and even then it was supposedly repelled immediately with 80-something deaths. Which were fairly bogus reports from Russia in hindsight.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Well, it certainly takes the focus of their failure in Bakhmut. Can't have the comedian running around the world begging unless he can show at least something. Even if it is a small group of Nazi extremists terrorising civilians in a few villages. Gives the propaganda machine something to work with.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join