It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Demonstration at White House ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: quintessentone

I won't answer any more questions of yours. You don't provide answers to questions posed of you.

You never really did answer any of my questions any way. lol So be it.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Well not really or maybe it was because the Capital Police demanded the Singing of ' the National Anthem 'Stop . This Children's choir was singing a beautiful rendition of the ' Star Spangled banner " The USA's National Anthem at the White House and I guess the capital Police thought they were terrorist and demanded they stop the Hate speech

www.dailysignal.com... /

twitter.com...

Of course the Capitol Police deny they tried to stop it but the proof is right here in the link , Talk about an Anti-American Administration

did they shoot any of them?

so the capcops aren't
all bad.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: ITSALIVE

Here is an interactive behind the lyrics of that song. You decide if anyone would be offended. Just click on the highlighted text in the lyrics.

www.cnn.com...
I don’t need to be told what the lyrics mean. Perhaps that explains your take on them.

It's not my take on it go to the site and see the experts that determine what historical context the lyrics portray.

perhaps you would be more comfortable in a more suitable country. let me know if you need any help packing your sh!t.

yeah
and let them try to pull the same crap there.

like bringing a case of bud lite and a pride flag into uganda.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge2
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Fox news covered this.

Too bad the capital police are lacking ears as well as brains. If they had ears, they could have heard something beautiful.

And, if they had brains they might have been able to distinguish a children's choir from an antifa mob.

The latest official story is the Capital Police made a mistake. They are admitting it and stated they did not know the children had permission to sing. They thought it was a protest of some kind.

Yeh, right. A protest? I don't think they know what a protest looks like.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Its not the first time getting rid of the Star Spangled Banner and replacing it with America, the Beautiful was proposed.

I suppose that won't fly now because of that line about 'Gods Grace'.

Something else to fight about.

Considering the downturn in religious people, that would be likely. Pew reports by 2070 religious people will drop below 50%. So, yeah, a minority.

Thank god! Finally less than half the country believes in an imaginary sky fairy.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

Its not the first time getting rid of the Star Spangled Banner and replacing it with America, the Beautiful was proposed.

I suppose that won't fly now because of that line about 'Gods Grace'.

Something else to fight about.

Considering the downturn in religious people, that would be likely. Pew reports by 2070 religious people will drop below 50%. So, yeah, a minority.

Thank god! Finally less than half the country believes in an imaginary sky fairy.

And what do we do with minorities in this country?

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge2
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Fox news covered this.

The latest official story is the Capital Police made a mistake. They are admitting it and stated they did not know the children had permission to sing. They thought it was a protest of some kind.

Yeh, right. A protest? I don't think they know what a protest looks like.

Had they been burning a church and throwing stuff at the white house they would have recognized it as legitimate protest of course. That singing stuff just looks deceptively dangerous so it was wise to preempt whatever terrorist plot they had planned.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join