It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Demonstration at White House ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Well not really or maybe it was because the Capital Police demanded the Singing of ' the National Anthem 'Stop . This Children's choir was singing a beautiful rendition of the ' Star Spangled banner " The USA's National Anthem at the White House and I guess the capital Police thought they were terrorist and demanded they stop the Hate speech

www.dailysignal.com... /

twitter.com...

Of course the Capitol Police deny they tried to stop it but the proof is right here in the link , Talk about an Anti-American Administration

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Making America great is what this administration and numerous leftist/Marxists are against.

Just read the posts here or turn on the news.

They literally mock the concept of making America great.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

My Country tis of thee,
Sweet land of Liberty,
Of thee I sing.
Land where my fathers died!
Land of the Pilgrim's pride!
From every mountain side,
Let freedom ring!

My native country, thee,
Land of the noble free,
Thy name I love.
I love thy rocks and rills,
Thy woods and templed hills;
My heart with rapture fills
Like that above.

Let music swell the breeze,
And ring from all the trees
Sweet freedom's song.
Let mortal tongues awake;
Let all that breathe partake;
Let rocks their silence break,
The sound prolong.

Our father's God to, Thee,
Author of liberty,
To Thee we sing.
Long may our land be bright
With freedom's holy light;
Protect us by Thy might,
Great God, our King!

And Lord ,Please Make Sure the People Who Hate America Of Any Creed or Color ALL Burn In Hell for Eternity ...............Amen .
edit on 2-6-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Well not really or maybe it was because the Capital Police demanded the Singing of ' the National Anthem 'Stop . This Children's choir was singing a beautiful rendition of the ' Star Spangled banner " The USA's National Anthem at the White House and I guess the capital Police thought they were terrorist and demanded they stop the Hate speech

www.dailysignal.com... /

twitter.com...

Of course the Capitol Police deny they tried to stop it but the proof is right here in the link , Talk about an Anti-American Administration

More than anything else lately this shows the respect the Biden administration has for the people of the USA.

The people are no longer allowed to respect or love the USA, or the Democratic Party run administration will deem them domestic terrorists worthy of having the police sicced on them or the FBI investigating them.

This is exactly what the Biden administration and all those who voted for Biden think of the nation and the ignorant masses (especially those who dare to publicly say or sing anything good or nice about the USA) who they control through executive orders, regulations, and laws.

edit on 6/2/23 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

The Capitol Police are Liars . I even Bet their Pants just Caught Fire Because of the Choir.....

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

It's anti-America right at the heart of the US Government .

It's mind boggling I just don't understand it , and this hateful discourse has been sewn ever so delicately through the Fabric of the nation at every level in every Federal administration , FBI , IRS , CDC and so on .

It's here now and people are just putting there head in the sand , Raise your voice to protest this hatred and your a Bigoted Racist Terrorist.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Those kids should have just considered themselves fortunate that Michael Byrd wasn't there that day.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Here is an interactive behind the lyrics of that song. You decide if anyone would be offended. Just click on the highlighted text in the lyrics.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The public seemed to be really enjoying hearing the kids sing, they were good ! It looked like it was the two ladies in yellow and blue dresses, congressional staff maybe, that alerted CP officers to shut them down and it looked like the one woman officer didn’t want to do it and made another man, not in uniform, go and do the dirty deed. The lady in the yellow dress almost seemed to hide her face, turn around, so she didn’t have to face the kids as they were being shut down.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
That guy better watch out; the Biden administration might put him in the same hole they've stuck the January 6th Insurrectionits.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Fox news covered this.

The latest official story is the Capital Police made a mistake. They are admitting it and stated they did not know the children had permission to sing. They thought it was a protest of some kind.

Yeh, right. A protest? I don't think they know what a protest looks like.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Here is an interactive behind the lyrics of that song. You decide if anyone would be offended. Just click on the highlighted text in the lyrics.

www.cnn.com...
I don’t need to be told what the lyrics mean. Perhaps that explains your take on them.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ITSALIVE

www.cnn.com...
I don’t need to be told what the lyrics mean. Perhaps that explains your take on them.

Through their actions, which speak louder than words, Liberals and the Biden administration show clear contempt and hatred for anything, anything at all, that is patriotic Because libs and the Biden administration clearly feel the USA is the land of the racists, sexist, homophobes, and the absolute most polluting, environment hating, worst people on the face of the planet. I would imagine that would be official second verse of the Star Spangled Banner if Democrats decided to rewrite it.

That explains CNN's take on the National Anthem, of which people only sing the first verse and 99.9% of people don't even know there are more verses.

So CNN the official media representative of the Democratic Party of course would point out that any sign of liking the nation or it's people must be shut down and punished, using lyrics that 99.9% of people around the world don't even know exist.

edit on 6/3/23 by The2Billies because: revision

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

It's not my take on it go to the site and see the experts that determine what historical context the lyrics portray.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

It's not my take on it go to the site and see the experts that determine what historical context the lyrics portray.

perhaps you would be more comfortable in a more suitable country. let me know if you need any help packing your sh!t.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Experts ? How many policies and opinions have been drawn in the past few years based on "Experts" ?

Wake up mate
, These "Experts" are paid for their Politically convenient Expert opinions .

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

So now we should change the National Anthem?

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

It's mind boggling I just don't understand it , and this hateful discourse has been sewn ever so delicately through the Fabric of the nation at every level

It is mind-boggling. This is what has been the agenda of Cultural Marxism to destroy our country from within through successive indoctrination of younger generations who don’t remember what things were like before, abd don’t understand the true purpose of our Constitution and Founding. They been planning this for decades.
I would add that it’s in the Communist Manifesto that Marxism seeks to eliminate the “bourgeois family” and “bourgeois” capitalism. People should begin to realize how far-reaching this is when taking into account the “woke” agendas in the classrooms and the anti-capitalist stance of many activists who feel it is their right to loot and burn stores and demand reparations from property owner, because Marxism stands to eliminate private property and redistribute wealth. Remember, a former Potus said out loud we’ve gotta redistribute the wealth and Flotus said that we must give up our pie so that others can have more. Remember how Joe the Plumber spoke out about that?
edit on 3-6-2023 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge2

Fox news covered this.

The latest official story is the Capital Police made a mistake. They are admitting it and stated they did not know the children had permission to sing. They thought it was a protest of some kind.

Yeh, right. A protest? I don't think they know what a protest looks like.
Protests are legal anyway, so I’m not sure why that would matter.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I even Bet their Pants just Caught Fire Because of the Choir....

no mas pantalones.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join