It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good News Story. Mothers Rescue Children Abducted By Russia.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
A truely heart warming story from Ukraine. Around 19,000 children have been abducted in Ukraine and taken over the border illegally into Russia.

However some mothers have taken the bold decision to travel into enemy territory and face danger in attempts to amount rescue's of their loved ones.
The good news is that many of the children are now being returned to their homes and families.Here are some of their stories.

Ukraine war: The mothers going to get their children back from Russia.

www.bbc.com...

I take my hat off to these brave women. Long may it continue and more children are brought back home.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
A truely heart warming story from Ukraine. Around 19,000 children have been abducted in Ukraine and taken over the border illegally into Russia.

However some mothers have taken the bold decision to travel into enemy territory and face danger in attempts to amount rescue's of their loved ones.
The good news is that many of the children are now being returned to their homes and families.Here are some of their stories.

Ukraine war: The mothers going to get their children back from Russia.

www.bbc.com...

I take my hat off to these brave women. Long may it continue and more children are brought back home.

Excellent news!

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

So the children who were taken out of a war zone are being returned to their families. What's wrong with that? I'm glad that Russia is allowing it. It shows humanity despite how the BBC wants to portray it.

edit on 31-5-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

So the children who were taken out of a war zone are being returned to their families. What's wrong with that? I'm glad that Russia is allowing it. It shows humanity despite how the BBC wants to portray it.

I don't know of course if you have children or not.

Would you be ok if your child was just " taken " without your consent ? Because that is exactly what happened.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I heard from the BBC that Putin is literally eating newborn children abducted from St. Zelenkysburg in Ukraine.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I don't know of course if you have children or not.

Would you be ok if your child was just " taken " without your consent ? Because that is exactly what happened.

I think given the circumstance I would be glad they were looked after and returned. I have children and grandchildren.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

I think given the circumstance I would be glad they were looked after and returned.

Not returned. Rescued.

Huge diference.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Operation Babylift in russian?

edit on 31 5 2023 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I think given the circumstance I would be glad they were looked after and returned.

Not returned. Rescued.

Huge diference.

I don't agree, there was no 'rescue''. The children were free to leave with their parents, who in turn were allowed to go and get them. I know you have a narrative to drive but in this instance allowing the children to return home is a good thing.

Condemn the war and invasion by all means but moving the children out of harms way is a good thing.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Not returned. Rescued.

Huge diference.

I don't agree, there was no 'rescue''. The children were free to leave with their parents, who in turn were allowed to go and get them. I know you have a narrative to drive but in this instance allowing the children to return home is a good thing.

Condemn the war and invasion by all means but moving the children out of harms way is a good thing.

there was no 'rescue''.

Maybe you should suggest that to their parents, i am sure they would agree.

The Ukrainian children rescued from Russia.

news.sky.com...

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Did you bother to actually read the article?

So taking children from their mothers at gunpoint is fine with you?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Did you bother to actually read the article?

You say: “ So taking children from their mothers at gunpoint is fine with you?”

From the OP article:
“Sasha and Artem were among 13 children taken from their own school in Kupyansk, north-eastern Ukraine last September by armed Russian soldiers in balaclavas. Ushered onto a bus with shouts of "Quickly!", they then disappeared for weeks without trace.“

“"They didn't care about taking any documents or contacting parents," Mykola Sezonov told me, when we met in Kyiv. "They just shoved the kids in a bus with some refugees and left."”

By all accounts the children were taken from the school that was in a literal war zone. Then Russian troops kept them safe and fed, instead of just killing them. Then they were “rescued” without any casualties?? Are you so delusional that you think the Moms are James Bond like and snuck past the Russian troops to save their children? That’s a rhetorical question by the way.

You are so propagandized into “Russia bad, Ukraine good!” That you accuse someone of not reading something when you yourself evidently haven’t read it. Then you try to make a point of it! 🤡

Stop making it so easy to discredit you.

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

edit on 31-5-2023 by Narvasis because: Grammar

edit on 31-5-2023 by Narvasis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Narvasis

I read it and saw it on the news, too. Did you? There are interviews with the children and mothers. They weren't keen on being "rescued", taken from their mothers and being forbidden from talking their own language and being "re educated".

Thousands of children have been removed.

These children were taken from the north.

Not the front line.

Yeah, but you support and make excuses for this.

I'm sure the mothers and children would agree with you.

edit on 31-5-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Well, loads of idiots here believe that about Hillary, so…

Are you one? 😂

Great news to hear kids are being reunited with their parents. I can’t even I imagine the hell they went through.
edit on 31-5-2023 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
You obviously didn’t read it or watch it if you are saying that “children were taken from their parents at gun point”. That didn’t happen, if it did, post your link or source like you often shy away from doing.

And like I said, you then try to make a point out of something that didn’t happen trying to make the event seem worse than it was. Then you try to make me out like I am defending a certain side of this war. How pathetic.

I do not support war in any way, shape, or form. It’s a racket now to make money for the wealthy. However unfortunate it may be, these two countries are at war. The kids are lucky to be alive.

And ya, Russia is “reeducating” special needs kids. Do you realize how stupid you sound?
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

edit on 31-5-2023 by Narvasis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Not forcibly into the enemies homeland.

This is nothing like the child evacuees from London during The Blitz, which was bad enough for some. Can you imagine the propaganda these children would have been subjected to whilst being 'relocated'.

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

By all accounts the children were taken from the school that was in a literal war zone. Then Russian troops kept them safe and fed, instead of just killing them.

If you believe that to be a fact then you must have been there when it occurred.

So my question to you is, where you ?

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   
They are special needs kids.

No offense to them, but what would be the point of propagandizing or reeducating them??

Think a little more.
a reply to: Freeborn

(post by Narvasis removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Please post your links that prove children were taken from their parents at gun point.

You had the links i have already posted.

As for links, where are your links that state the children went voluntary ? You have supplied zero information to back up that claim. Or are we just supposed to believe you ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join