It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedy Relief

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Found a couple of vids that are hilarious not so much for the sarcasm (Dr Dhand) but because they are true. Lest we forget the well coordinated campaign of mainstream lies. Quite an illustrious and star studded cast in the second one, the question posed to Karine Jean-Pierre "how come migrants are allowed into the country unvaccinated, but world class tennis players are not?" (around 8.25)... and the reaction, is comedy gold lol. It must be a tough job being a press secretary professional liar for the establishment.

edit on 28-5-2023 by Quintilian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

Right wingish humor eludes me, and always will.

Truthful is with the beholder.

Have you questioned truth?

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Right wing eh? Strangely, until this pandemic I was always told I was a left wing extremist lol. Possibly because I have been known to align with certain academics (lot of academia were notoriously left wing once upon a time). The fact is I am apolitical, refused to vote for any of them, support none of them and there is no political system in practice on this planet that I agree with.

No, I haven't really questioned truth as this would imply that I actually have it in the first place. What I have done is search for it, and in the process uncovered a vast amount of lies.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian

Right wing eh? Strangely, until this pandemic I was always told I was a left wing extremist lol. Possibly because I have been known to align with certain academics (lot of academia were notoriously left wing once upon a time). The fact is I am apolitical, refused to vote for any of them, support none of them and there is no political system in practice on this planet that I agree with.

No, I haven't really questioned truth as this would imply that I actually have it in the first place. What I have done is search for it, and in the process uncovered a vast amount of lies.

You have uncovered lies, how is that in any way comic relief?

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Humor is a human trait, fifty percent of the internet are algorithms and bots. You can always tell who you are dealing with if you crack a good joke.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I don't get it; the vid is 2.08 minutes long yet you reference the comment at the 8.25 minute mark.

Did you post the wrong video?

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian

You have uncovered lies, how is that in any way comic relief?

It is often considered a mainstay of comedy, to present reality in a way that lays it bare (and usually with sarcasm).

edit on 29-5-2023 by Quintilian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

I don't get it; the vid is 2.08 minutes long yet you reference the comment at the 8.25 minute mark.

Did you post the wrong video?

Sorry about that, not sure what happened there.

Here it is.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   
"You know.....*blue screen of death*"

xD omg, she is such an embarresment for spokespeople in general. I don't think I have ever seen a more deluded, self absorb human in my life.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Doctor, heal thyself.

People have spent the better part of a year tirelessly defending a multi-billion dollar industry, along with their ineffective and dangerous gene expression therapy, using "truth" sourced from people that are almost all beneficiaries of that industry.

I can understand why you don't find others pointing and laughing at the lies that your beliefs orbit around to be funny. I'd imagine it's more embarrassing than amusing.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
There is often humour in absurdity. The covid campaign was nothing if not absurd. It deserves to be pilloried and ridiculed while pointing out the lies.

The coordinated and extreme fear based narrative, along with claiming to have the only "cure". The loaded language with "thought stoppers" (highly repetitive phrases or cliches designed to stop critical thought) such as "safe and effective" or "no one is safe till everyone is safe" or "the science is settled" (in reality science is never settled). Assigning new meaning to words (such as "vaccine" itself, and the term "anti vaxxer" and "natural immunity").

The attempts at "information control" (only conspiracy theorists do their own research!), mass propaganda campaigns and censorship. Encouraging people to snitch on each other. Group shaming for those not following the narrative (they are the enemy!). Classic cognitive dissonance easing when reality kicked in and the drugs failed (it was only meant to stop severe covid!). The absurd rituals (masking, plexiglass, distancing).

These practices are consistent with methods used by brainwashing cults.

top topics

join