It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How. Does it go down? Your view?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
So here we are, hundreds of chinese, cartels, and terrorist are here. Not coming, not on their way, they are here, and more waiting in border camps. This year we have seen attacks on police and it has rendered them useless. What end goal here? Fragile food supplies, fragile oil reserves, millions of illegals crushing our medical, our schools, and social systems. unreal homeless and drug issues. We need to face facts about our govt. Its sold out, from the Whitehouse down to the ABC agencies. All sold out or black mailed. Money near collapse to usher digital currency.we are in heaps of trouble.

So how does it happen? Un called in because police can't control the cartels, terrorists, and Chinese military? Take over of schools? Infrastructure like dams? What do you see?

I live under Shasta and whiskey dams. And under the vo?canos MT Shasta and Mt lessen in the middle of the Juan de fuca. So im feeling a bit nervous.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   
At least you recognize some of the problems facing American society while others think everything is peachy Kean !

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1
This sums it up for me.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Recognizing it? Omg how do we prepare? How do we fight? Defend ourselves? Stop it? Too late? Going down with American flag raised. Lets talk about how it will go down. What is their plan?

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   

We used to travel extensively and I always prefered to eat in local restaurants instead of the fast food chains. I realized something long ago.

You ever notice that in every small town in the United States there is a Chinese restaurant run by actual Chinese? I've always said - only half jokingly - that every oe of them was a sleeper cell.

I really do believe that.

It'll all happen from the inside while everyone is asleep - both literally and figuratively.

(post by misskat1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Yes from the inside. Biden's corruption is a cancer that has eaten us alive.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Your an idiot.

Maybe I am an idiot, but you're a drama queen. It's nowhere near as bad as you are making it out to be.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Then your not paying attention. Its worse than you think

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Nvmd
edit on 60000001010America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   

It's been worse.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan
Enlighten us please. Cause I'm an old lady and have never seen America in critical condition like now.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   

You ever notice that in every small town in the United States there is a Chinese restaurant run by actual Chinese?

I always end up making friends with the local Chinese business owners. They love capitalism and making money and don't have much love for the CCP. Many of their families have been here almost as many generations as mine. Another tidbit is that most Chinese in the U.S. voted for Trump both times.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Mount Lassen.

And what will happen is just history repeating itself.

The government makes shortages to make more people reliant on the government so they can take more control...

They make problems and then have solutions for them which gives them more power...

And in trying to take all the power they in America will lose all of that.

The dollar will collapse and that will have some severe global implications.

We will go the way of the USSR when it collapsed and break into 6-7 different geosocialpolitical territories.

I have an idea what will happen after that.

It won't be pretty but those of us who get through it will be free again in some places.

It will be a #show and I won't live to see the end of it.

But I have hope for the next cycle...

I'm am apocoloptimist.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Many people are freely spending money still. I live in a tourist town and we are back to prepandemic levels of visitors. Lots of big, expensive, fuel guzzling self-powered RVs and trucks pulling big rv trailers. The campgrounds and hotels are nearly full.
edit on 27 5 2023 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

At the moment it looks like there seems to be an arms and personnel buildup ready to repel the Russians from the areas of conflict. They will try and push the Russians back. When all diplomats have been recalled, along with foreign nationals. The moment a declaration of war is declared. Russia will launch. The USA will get hit badly and so will Britain, along with Germany, and France. Russia will get hit as well. After the first exchange, there will be an armistice that will last for decades. China will not get involved. Israel will keep quiet as the USA will no longer be able to help them.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
So here we are, hundreds of chinese, cartels, and terrorist are here. Not coming, not on their way, they are here, and more waiting in border camps. This year we have seen attacks on police and it has rendered them useless. What end goal here? Fragile food supplies, fragile oil reserves, millions of illegals crushing our medical, our schools, and social systems. unreal homeless and drug issues. We need to face facts about our govt. Its sold out, from the Whitehouse down to the ABC agencies. All sold out or black mailed. Money near collapse to usher digital currency.we are in heaps of trouble.

So how does it happen? Un called in because police can't control the cartels, terrorists, and Chinese military? Take over of schools? Infrastructure like dams? What do you see?

I live under Shasta and whiskey dams. And under the vo?canos MT Shasta and Mt lessen in the middle of the Juan de fuca. So im feeling a bit nervous.

Well out of all the weird, strange dangers around Mount Shasta...

Let me take a puff or 2 and see if I can follow along. The Chinese, the cartels, terrorists, and the Chinese military will take over everything: our schools, hospitals, infrastructure, and government. The Chinese, the cartels, terrorists, and the Chinese PLA who are now running everything decide to start sacrificing us conservatives and libertarians at Mount Shasta and Mount Lassen thus upsetting the volcanoes gods which cause massive eruptions sending down lahars that destroy the dams you live downstream from.

Puffffff, tsk tsk cough cough....okay yea I see where you are coming from

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   

You ever notice that in every small town in the United States there is a Chinese restaurant run by actual Chinese? I've always said - only half jokingly - that every oe of them was a sleeper cell.

I don’t doubt that there are some, we saw with the secret police stations.

But I’d venture to guess a vast majority left during the famines and never looked back.

In WWII we had a similar mentality when it came to Japanese Americans and I think it showed to be a mistake. It’s understandable for a wartime country to take precautions, but it’s moments like that when we let fear impede on freedom, like after 9/11.

I’ve known some of the second or third generation Chinese kids. Most seem to give the impression their family never even thought of returning or even had anything positive to say about conditions there other than missing some of the culture.

link   
Follow the money. Follow the evidence.

Joe is on the Chinese payroll. Joe allowed a Chinese spy balloon to overfly our sovereign airspace.

The Chinese own this government. How many politicians take money from China? How many sleep with Chinese agents?

If, as a nation, we could open a gigantic fortune cookie... it would say "You're Screwed".

That's how it happens... and it started with the Clintons. NEVER forget that.

edit on 27-5-2023 by madmac5150 because: Yarr squared

link   
As long as we have idiots in leadership positions (see video) who are setting the goals for a reset and destruction of America there is not much we as individuals can do other than take care of and protect yourself and loved ones. If the US dollar goes the way of hyperinflation then you better hope you and yours can survive for the long haul, cause that will be a disaster something along the lines of Argentina in 2001 and recently Venezuela.. Argentina is back up to 104% inflation... no one can thrive under those conditions IMO. youtu.be... A serious POS of a person in a leadership role being questioned!

edit on 727thk23 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join