It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice Spice : The Illuminati's new artist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I don't pay attention to too much pop music stuff nowdays, but one up-and-coming woman caught my eye. I was listening to the new Taylor Swift albumn as my friend is a huge fan, and I saw one song featuring "Ice Spice". Swift's new albumn was actually pretty good for pop. She definetly has talent and creativity.

But, dear lord, a rapper by the name of Ice Spice is one of the worst rappers and class-less artists ive ever seen gain popularity. Out of morbid curiousity Iv'e listened to a few of her songs and I started wondering ; How did this objectively bad rapper, with mediocre looks, and classless attitude gain such huge popularity that she is now doing collaberations with stars like Taylor Swift and Katy Perry.

If you want your ears to bleed - here is one of her songs that helped shoot her into stardom, "Munch" - a song with aweful lyrics, bad beats, and purely about guys performing oral sex on her and her shaking her ass.

So most of you are probably thinking, well who cares, talentless hacks have risen to stardome in the past. Well, I think it's interesting. She clearly has some hidden backing pushing her to be famous. And I can only think that it's because she joined the illumaniti and agreed to be their puppet.

No doubt swift and especially perry have showed illumaniti symbolism throughout the years. And now, they are suddenly collaberating with someone who just suddenly shot into popularity.

Very clear she is one of the newest illumanity members and the next puppet to push trash music out to the masses. And while, I can't say Im certain on this, it is interesting to see how this music industry works.

How fast people can be propped up once they are chosen to be an illumantiti puppet.

Anyway, I guess this is a bit of a sh!tpost, but just thought I'd torture some of your ear drums today by showing you one of the new popular rappers taking over the scene. Well, the diarreha scene, that is.

Enjoy!

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
And they call that music ?? Without the skin I would bet there would be very few plays if any...

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yea it made me think of the movie idiocracy. How entertainment was dumbed down to sex and fighting. Monotone voice with the shallowest lyrics. Just show the big ass and its all that's needed. I mean, that's how kim kardashian got famous right?
But seriously, whats with talentless dumb ladys with giant asses that become massively popular? Do kids really like these celebrities, or are the simply being marketted extremely well?

My only thought is that its some agenda by the illuminati, as i really don't want to believe so many people have this bad of taste in music and "art".

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and this new one. Are in the illuminati?

Come on deny ignorance

The 'hidden backing' pushing to be famous would be an agency jumping on current trends.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Agreed, it's bloody awful, rather like a lot of music these days. Kids just don't know what good music is anymore.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
She came out of nowhere and quickly became the most influential artist of the youth. The new song she released with Taylor Swift is the #1 trending video on YouTube currently. It's titled "Karma" and the cover art displays Ice Spice holding a lasso of light attached to Saturn and Taylor Swift grasping another attached to the moon. Nothing to see here folks...

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: vrilanti

It makes you wonder how a extremely mediocre rapper, who raps about sex and shaking their ass, all of a sudden is collaberating with one of the biggest music stars in the world. And with other big music artists saying they also want to collab with this trash artist.

The moon and saturn reference is pretty interesting - especially considering all the conspiracies surrounding the moon and saturn.

I actually like Taylor Swift's new albumn. But its beyond me why such A-list talent would collab with ghetto trash that has zero talent.

Then again, I don't get the new style of rappers who put zero effort in their albumns. Rap about nothing (sex and gang-banging) and whose beats are just god-aweful. At least, when someone like Kayne had some mediocre or bad lyrics, you could ignore it and get into the overall beat and flow of the song.

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
Agreed, it's bloody awful, rather like a lot of music these days. Kids just don't know what good music is anymore.

Granted, there is a lot of great new music in the past few years. A lot of it which is not hugely popular. I think Rap is a clear example as there is so much garbage that gets put out there, conceling the gems that do get made.

I think some popular pop music arists still shine, like Bruno Mars and Taylor Swift.

Unfortunately, at least since the 90s, some of the best music never makes it to mainstream. Mainstream tastes are often pretty bad (in my subjective opinion).

This generation has some great talents, just avoid the trash, such as Ice Spice.
edit on 28-5-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Yea, but when some of these artists constantly put out "illuminati" symbology. Which has a long history, there is clearly something going on. And it's not just trolling.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

It sells records.
It sells whatever they are selling.

Dont believe Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and this new one are illuminati.

Sure theres no such thing anyway.

top topics

join