It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents infuriated as migrants enroll in Chicago schools without health records

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 26 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Full title is : Parents infuriated as migrants enroll in Chicago schools without health records after years of COVID rules

"Right now in the school district in which we live we have to provide residency, citizenship, health records and vaccination records on an almost annual basis. I have a child right now, and I must have five emails in my inbox stating that my child cannot return to school next year without a specific vaccine. So it's certainly inconsistent with what they're allowing for the migrant children coming into the Chicago public schools."

I looked it up and these are the required immunizations to go to school in Illinois and You Must Have Proof.

dph.illinois.gov...
Diphtheria
Pertussis
Tetanus
Polio
Measles
Mumps
Rubella
Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
Invasive Pneumococcal Disease (PCV)
Hepatitis B
Varicella
Meningococcal Disease

But somehow, in their infinite wisdom, the powers that be say illegal immigrant kids can go to Illinois schools with no medical records and obviously no proof of vaccinations. Not too long ago, people were screaming about Covid vaccines being required and if your kid didn't have one, they didn't go to school. I know when my kids were younger,, if you didn't have medical records showing proof, your child didn't go till you provided it and if your child was behind, they were not allowed to attend till they were caught up.

Isn't stopping the spread of disease the whole point of vaccines ?

But now, the Chicago school system is letting immigrant kids in with no medical records, no proof of vaccinations. You can argue that the countries they are from have vaccinations and they have received them, but where's the proof ?

YOU have to provide proof, so why don't they ?

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Crazy
Idiots are in charge now. We just have to get used to it or get violent to make the point across. Good minded people don't like violence but they also obey the schools requirements for their children too.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Now they've duped you guys into supporting mandated vaccines for other people's children because you've accepted the mandate on your own children.

"If my child has to take poison, every child should be forced to take poison"
edit on 26-5-2023 by quietspectator because: addition of second line

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Boy...

They really are desperately seeking to cause social disorder but so far, not much has snapped that twig.

Stay strong and safe everyone. The universe will self correct and just like defunding police, this too will lose its flavor when things like this begin to happen. This is only the beginning as the impossible task of absorbing these parasites starts to backfire horribly.

The culture clash alone has yet to even pan out. That'll be interesting. More surprises to come like the influx of foreign hostile fighting aged males that are currently roaming our purple mountain majesties and amber waves of grain.

The kids, man...smh.....🤦🏾‍♂️the kids are under assault from so many angles right now and there's very little push back it seems.

I wonder what will eventually snap that twig....

Lack of food and supplies generally tends to cause a bit of concern. Empty stomachs have toppled empires, it may not be that different again.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
... snip ...
I looked it up and these are the required immunizations to go to school in Illinois and You Must Have Proof.

dph.illinois.gov...
Diphtheria
Pertussis
Tetanus
Polio
Measles
Mumps
Rubella
Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
Invasive Pneumococcal Disease (PCV)
Hepatitis B
Varicella
Meningococcal Disease
...snip...

The one to watch out for that's not on this list is the BCG for TB (Tuberculosis) which isn't commonly given in the US as TB outbreaks aren't common there.

Bacille Calmette-Guérin (BCG) is a vaccine for tuberculosis (TB) disease. This vaccine is not widely used in the United States. However, it is often given to infants and small children in other countries where TB is common. BCG does not always protect people from getting TB. CDC Info on TB

TB is reported in large numbers of migrants coming from central south America and many cases may be drug (treatment) resistant.

From here at Lajas Blancas, aliens board the busses to head up Highway 1 to the border at Costa Rica. Many aliens carry deadly tuberculosis which in the future may well kill millions of Americans. Only time will reveal. Michael Yon - SubStack

Just putting out there for all of your consideration ...

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The fact that Pfizer is on a mad dash to switch childhood vaccinations to mRNA technology is barely being mentioned in the MSM, most likely because of the abysmal performance of the C19 one. Will they even tell parents when the switch happens?

Gates and others are throwing fortunes at developing a transdermal patch to deliver vaccines over the traditional injection. As with other things happening in schools without parental knowledge or consent, will they be putting an mRNA patch on your child during school hours?

Researchers have been working on mRNA tech for decades and mandatory vaccines became mandatory in public schools around the same time; coincidence, or long-range planning?

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

It will not happen here in America.

There may be a few snap, crackle, and pops, here or there, to continue to push the narrative, but Americans are the center and the star fleet of their masterful conditioning program.

We will wait to be rescued, and we will wait, and we will comply, and if things go too far South we will eat our tails.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Chicago is simply following the standard set by the US Government. They let migrants in with absolutely nothing.

In fact, migrants aren't even forced to follow laws let alone mandates.

Whether it's by crossing the U.S. border with a "coyote" or buying a fake U.S. passport, a foreign national who enters the U.S. illegally can be both convicted of a crime and held responsible for a civil violation under the U.S. immigration laws. Illegal entry also carries consequences for anyone who might later attempt to apply for a green card or other immigration benefit.

www.alllaw.com...

There are serious double standards across the full spectrum in this country. Parents should be fighting back. It makes all the rules a joke of others aren't held accountable to them.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I mean all through Covid the left was championing people coming here illegally with no vaccinations.

Is this a surprise to anyone?

They do not care about your kids.

But half these idiot parents will vote for Biden.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Just proves that none of it is about health or the well being of the kids - or of anyone at any time.

It is 100% about money and control.

I love the phrase:
BE UNGOVERNABLE.

:
edit on 2023 5 26 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
The fact that Pfizer is on a mad dash to switch childhood vaccinations to mRNA technology is barely being mentioned in the MSM, most likely because of the abysmal performance of the C19 one. Will they even tell parents when the switch happens?

Researchers have been working on mRNA tech for decades and mandatory vaccines became mandatory in public schools around the same time; coincidence, or long-range planning?

I KNOW they are working on an mRNA RSV vaccine.

I heard about a trial for an RSV vaccine for adults. Since my grandchild had to have the "traditional" RSV vaccine the months before a heart operation (at $6K a pop) I was interested in helping. I called to sign up and at the call where they ask about my health I asked, is this to be a "traditional vaccine" or mRNA vaccine. They said mRNA, I said then no I won't participate in the trial.

I believe in "traditional" vaccines as my Uncle nearly died and is deaf because of the measles. My whole family are strong believers in traditional vaccines after my parents lived through the polio epidemic and my Uncle is deaf from the measles, pre-vaccine era.

But I no longer have any trust in the mRNA vaccines with all the many deaths that were excess and continue to be excess. Also, my Mom after taking the mRNA vaccine had her health deteriorate rapidly when her entire family going back generations tends to live healthy lives well into their 90's. Her father died at 93 when he fell off a ladder painting a house, he was in that good of condition mentally and physically. She was in her 80's when she took the mRNA vaccine and immediately began having issues that seem mostly auto-immune related.

So unless they strap me down against my will, I won't be fooled again into taking an mRNA vaccine. Fool me once, more than shame on the government and medical community. Try to fool me twice and you'll have to drug me and strap me down to give me another one.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I mean all through Covid the left was championing people coming here illegally with no vaccinations.

Is this a surprise to anyone?

They do not care about your kids.

But half these idiot parents will vote for Biden.

The liberal left doesn't care about anyone, they care about their agenda and only their agenda.

Remember, part of their agenda is depopulation because they see humans as parasites on the planet.

They care more about a tiny snail or itty bitty fish then they do children in school. That is quite clear. Their actions speak louder than words.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Just proves that none of it is about health or the well being of the kids - or of anyone at any time.

It is 100% about money and control.

I love the phrase:
BE UNGOVERNABLE.

:

Exacurry!!!! Joke is on us.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Remember, part of their agenda is depopulation because they see humans as parasites on the planet.

More like white genocide. As crazy as that sounds.
...Displacing the current citizens with outsiders fits the definition.
It is going on everywhere. Re-population
Even ignoring the weird injections, the US is screwed via birthrates now.
Senor

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
leave it to Chicago....

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

YOU have to provide proof, so why don't they ?

Because, as it's quite obvious, the immigrant kids are of far greater importance and value to the government than the kids born in the US who are therefore citizens. The immigrants take precedence over just about everything. In NYC they been evicting disabled Vets from hotels to make space for the Immigrants.

Then again......this is Chicago. What type of kids do you think the "citizens" send to Public Schools in Chicago? Public schools in Chicago......think about it.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Chicago, not suprising. Chalk full of idiotic politicians. I honestly have no idea how these people get elected. Guess its all about marketing to get elected.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I feel like I should be with them but at the same time feel like I’d be being hypocritical. If I didn’t want the shot, and I don’t want anyone but my doctor knowing my medical business/history, I can’t say that I could be upset if soneone else’s kid was going to school with mine, and I didn’t know their entire medical history. Like what? This seems a little backwards tbh

new topics

top topics

join