It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STRANGE Handling of U-Haul Driver Who Rammed White House Barrier Attempting to Get Biden-Harris.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: RazorV66

Nobody believes this utter bullsh!t story.

Unfortunately, millions of people do. And they vote.

Yes.
I should have said….nobody with a brain believes it.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

One of the best is - “Damn! Even White Supremacists are being outsourced now”

Nobody believes this utter bullsh!t story.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That was test run? To see how the new mind control drugs are working?

All that fertilizer that went missing.

Are they going to try and do another OK City thing? This time blame it on those Patriot FEDFront soldiersnormal citizens?

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I'll say that if you look into this guys backstory, his family or he personally had some ties to the CIA or NSA back in his homeland and he did this as a favor for them. Or they just paid him and now will give him a slap on the wrist and let him go back home. He's no white supremacist any more than the mexican who shot up the shopping mall.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Back in MY DAY. . . white supremacists used to be white.

Don't know what's happening with you kids and your internets and pocket telephones!

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Dry runs to test the defenses?

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Why did no one add this??

"Man arrested after car driven at gates of Downing Street in London "
edition.cnn.com...

"In video broadcast by the BBC, a small silver car can be seen driving at slow speed across Whitehall, the main thoroughfare that passes the end of Downing Street, directly at the wrought-iron gates that prevent public access to the heart of the UK government."

any others???

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Reasonable enough. I like the way your brain works.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Is it possible the U.S. Department of Justice is involved with setting up this U-Haul ramming the WhiteHouse barrier event? It doesn't make sense for them to be.

Sure it make sense when you take into account that criminal elements of the DOJ and FBI interbreed in the swamp.

The whole thing stinks of a glowie operation. Since when do police lay evidence out on the concrete for the media to photograph?

It's funny to see them embracing racial diversity with "white supremacist" patsies though.

Reminds me how the "woke" FBI laid out the formerly classified documents in Trump's Florida office and took photos of them.

Where are photos of the hundreds of CLASSIFIED pages found around Joe Biden's office, garage, storage, etc.??

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

The world is the stage and we are being played for fools. The corrupt goverment is also , IMO, behind 9/11. So I defintely wouldn't put it past them.

Looks like the "deep state" is running out of ideas.

"MAGA Arab man drives Nazi MAGA Uhaul Truck into White House Concrete wall."

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
In one of your other threads you talked about equal media coverage of any given event. I am hard pressed to see how anyone could not agree to that.

Along those lines , any source other than the ones you constantly use to back up your claims? In this case that the suspect was not handled in a way that TCT approved of?

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

originally posted by: Hecate666

The way they neatly arranged the flag reminded me of the unburned passport of the exact alleged perpetrator near the fallen twin towers. Never let a good opportunity go to waste.

Nope i wont comment on how jet fuel can take down 2 buildings but not burn passports, no comment at all...

I'm not bothered about it not being burned, I am bothered that the only one they find intact and ready to be photographed is the one of the alleged trrorist.

Selective answering and missing the point.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Agreed that how the police/Feds handled it was very weird, particularly if they didn't first assume there may be a bomb in the truck. And why drop all the additional charges of crimes which the guy confessed to? The only possible reason I can think of, besides the conspiratorial ones already brought up here, is that he has a psychiatric history and the authorities don't want to lay it on thicker than necessary. He did evidently say that he wanted to kill/kidnap Biden and take power himself.

But agreed, the way in which the whole matter was handled does not make sense, and seemingly doesn't pass the sniff test.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

ironically, you did miss the point of my use of irony, by actually commenting, to use the example in order to agree with your assessment
I guess sometimes my humor only works on me, but no worries, no offense taken

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
In one of your other threads you talked about equal media coverage of any given event. I am hard pressed to see how anyone could not agree to that.

Along those lines , any source other than the ones you constantly use to back up your claims? In this case that the suspect was not handled in a way that TCT approved of?

Actually the TCT article quoted a CNN article, which addressed the salient points of the OP.
edit on 27-5-2023 by MrInquisitive because: changed one word -- "cited" to "quoted"

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

ironically, you did miss the point of my use of irony, by actually commenting, to use the example in order to agree with your assessment
I guess sometimes my humor only works on me, but no worries, no offense taken

I am notoriously bad at recognising sarcasm or even humour unless pointed at with a big arrow. I get it now I reread your comment knowing what you meant. Damn, I feel stupid now.
Please, no offense meant.
😞

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Honestly no worries here. Like I said sometimes my humor is only funny in my head.

With that said, whenever I see the obvious "evidence" I have to question it. Definitely when it comes in circumstances like this.
"here, watch the show folks"

There is definitely something amiss.
I have to believe that no one would attempt, what this guy is accused of, with only a flag and U-Haul.
Our youth aren't that dumb....are they?

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
a reply to: bally001
The way they neatly arranged the flag reminded me of the unburned passport of the exact alleged perpetrator near the fallen twin towers. Never let a good opportunity go to waste.

The magic passport put the magic bullet to shame. Not only was it unburned, but somehow it launched itself out of the pocket of the splattered highjacker and through the exploded aircraft and pulverized concrete.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

How do you know he doesn't "identify" as white? You know, since this is clown world.

posted on May, 29 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join