It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A really good interview with Ron DeSantis and his first actions as president

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   
As the title says I think this was a great short interview with Ron DeSantis . What I particularly liked was the questions he was asked by Trey and his straight forward answers without all the word salads an B.S. many politicians seem to give . I suppose it helped as I agree with everything he proposes and says he will try and do. Now if we as a nation can have a fair and honest election at least this cycle there will be a few decent choices IMO.

youtu.be...

(post by BernnieJGato removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

He knows better than to say that. Otherwise he'll have a very short Presidency.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yes, he touches on important talking points but none that Trump hasn't touched on already ( and with more enthusiasm.)

He'll certainly emerge as the RINO choice for the nod but will lose to Trump in the primary. It's silly really. He's only 44 years old and should've waited for 2028 while pushing for Trump's VP nod this time around.

It makes me feel like he's co-opted. And the red swamp endorsements of Liz Cheney, Romney, Ryan, etc. will only alienate more of his supporters.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Yes, he touches on important talking points but none that Trump hasn't touched on already ( and with more enthusiasm.)

He'll certainly emerge as the RINO choice for the nod but will lose to Trump in the primary. It's silly really. He's only 44 years old and should've waited for 2028 while pushing for Trump's VP nod this time around.

It makes me feel like he's co-opted. And the red swamp endorsements of Liz Cheney, Romney, Ryan, etc. will only alienate more of his supporters.

Couldn't agree more.
I really think Ron DeSantis has miscalculated this presidential candidacy of his.
If he really wanted to fix the corruption and close the borders and sure up our economy than he should have been supporting Trump.
Having said that if the democrats are going to be able to stop the vote counts in the swing states for a week until they adjust the totals again then it's a moot point.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

The Soros endorsement was the kiss of death IMHO.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

That never happened. Soros did NOT endorse DeSantis.

apnews.com...

Embrace Truth motto and all.

edit on 25-5-2023 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Now if we as a nation can have a fair and honest election

I think we both know that ship has long since sailed. But regardless, the truth is that the Republicans and independents who might vote for him are a small minority of the eligible voters.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The bickering between the Trump/DeSantis camps is the just dumb.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I am not really sure when they got to DeSantis but he has changed. He is not the same as we was just 2 years ago. RINOfied is the only way to say it.

As far as Soros backing DeSantis, I am sure that is occurring at this point behind the scenes. You do not have to endorse someone to support the enemy of my candidate.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I thought DeSantis might be a good fit for POTUS but he's flip flopped on spending for and against seniors and I'm not convinced he means it when he says he now won't touch it.

As we have written, DeSantis has, in the past, supported proposals that would reduce Social Security and Medicare spending, including by raising the age for full eligibility. In an interview on March 12 on Fox News, however, DeSantis said, “You know, we’re not going to mess with Social Security as Republicans.”

www.factcheck.org...

I think so far, he seems like a decent person and seems to have good temperament. He has seemed to hold Florida well it's financial stability and he doesn't seem wishy washy in the least. But I'm not a Floridian and don't know about any skeletons in his closet. I need to see more.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Ah , He's Not President . If I Win the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes , Im Gonna Buy Me a New Car !

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
Well one thing for sure, to us who don't blindly support Trump anymore, if DeSantis gets beat by Trump in the primary, we will have to face four more years of Biden. That thought is horrendous, but I see that if conservatives don't support Trump, they're RINO 🙄. Trump was already beaten in the last election, it's going to be even easier in the next one. Let's run someone else, I don't want four more years of this.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I am not really sure when they got to DeSantis but he has changed. He is not the same as we was just 2 years ago. RINOfied is the only way to say it.

As far as Soros backing DeSantis, I am sure that is occurring at this point behind the scenes. You do not have to endorse someone to support the enemy of my candidate.

DeSantis is the same as he has always been. He is very consistent, that is why we voted him in again for Governor of Florida. I am a little torn about his candidate announcement for president, frankly because I don't want to let him go as Governor.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Desantis or Scott, big mistake. (Me and my friends first then the American people)-Trump, will be on the band wagon and get the nomination but unfortunately for him, won't win the presidency. Either way the world economies are screwed. That's how World Wars get going.

if you are between the age of 18 and 40 expect a draft notice in the mail. Who will go first the young ones or older ones.
edit on 25-5-2023 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Trump can only be president 1 more time. Who will it be after that to keep things on track? Assuming vote fabrications have been fixored.
edit on 25-5-2023 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2023 by Kaiju666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I don't know why he allowed Musk to ruin his launch, should have just announced everything on FOX. Would have helped them get back some ratings, and things would have gone smoothly.

Instead he lets Musk really screw up the launch, while Musk hasn't even endorsed him yet, he's only thinking of getting back advertisers. Thinking of his pocket, not wanting to anger MAGA. But he's obviously picked a side already.

DeSantis campaign can only go up from here.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
I don't know why he allowed Musk to ruin his launch, should have just announced everything on FOX. Would have helped them get back some ratings, and things would have gone smoothly.

Instead he lets Musk really screw up the launch, while Musk hasn't even endorsed him yet, he's only thinking of getting back advertisers. Thinking of his pocket, not wanting to anger MAGA. But he's obviously picked a side already.

DeSantis campaign can only go up from here.

I don't think Musk 'runs' very much. He mostly 'owns'. Remember when they put the 'unbreakable' glass on a Tesla and when the reveal time came it was a big failure? This is kinda like that. I hope he never runs for POTUS.

DeSantis simply his eggs in the wrong basket. A NEW untested basket and well, they broke all over. For something this big important, it's better to go with tried and true than breaking technology. Especially if it hasn't been tested to its limits BEFORE using it on the big event. I'm pretty sure they call those 'trial runs'.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

No. He isn't. Putnam was the front runner here in Florida before DeSantis. Home grown boy. Deep Roots. He would have lost against the pervert Gillium. The only reason DeSantis sprung into action was Trump. We all saw it here. A complete shift.

DeSantis did it right. He played the game. He is a great governor but he is not a presidential candidate anymore. Look at his backers. If he was smart, he would have shut up, supported 45 for one more election and have a clear field in 2028.

posted on May, 26 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   

He is too sensible... to normal.... America is too fcuked up to vote for someone normal atm!

He will not win.

I swear... either Trump or Biden will win!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join