It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. decries ‘weaponization’ of FBI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
www.rt.com...

US Democrat presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has broken ranks with his party by arguing that the FBI was politicized to take down Donald Trump – both before and after he was elected president in 2016 – making a “mockery” of the US political process.

“This is no partisan skirmish,” Kennedy said on Monday in a Twitter post. “It is about the political weaponization of the FBI to destroy a candidate and then a sitting president. It’s about a matrix of lies so elaborate as to make a mockery of the democratic ideal of an informed citizenry.”

Kennedy made his comments in response to last week’s release of the Durham Report, which concluded that the FBI violated its own standards in starting an investigation into allegations that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election.

A report of which 48 pages remain top secret.

The complicity of the media is now beyond blaring and absolutely appalling. Many of us have known that our media has become a joke and tool for the tptb for quite some time now, but this is next level criminally. This goes beyond the weaponization of the government against private American citizens, to include that of a sitting President. We should all be disturbed and concerned.

CNN and other US media outlets that touted the Trump-Russia allegations for years downplayed the Durham Report, calling the damning findings about the FBI a “whole big nothing.” Kennedy said the media’s role in the attacks on Trump was “maybe most troubling of all.” He added: “The Durham Report reveals the abject complicity of the mainstream press, which has yet to admit they were taken in by the big lie, propagated it and now continues to permit those lies to stand as truth.”

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA
Interesting to see who opposes this behavior.

It’s vile and must be rooted out.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I hope Mr. Kennedy has thick skin
he's about to feel the wrath of the progs

I wonder if he'd consider switching parties

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
I hope Mr. Kennedy has thick skin
he's about to feel the wrath of the progs

I wonder if he'd consider switching parties

A belief in civil rights should not require party affiliation.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I've reached the point where I'm not sure the media is actually independent. With the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act (Obama) legalizing leaks and propaganda, spying and prosecution of journalists for whistleblowing or refusing to name sources, and the very real probablility of CIA/FBI/DHS agents acting as journalists, it's almost impossible to know who is actually independent and acting totally outside of government interference/influence.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I've reached the point where I'm not sure the media is actually independent. With the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act (Obama) legalizing leaks and propaganda, spying and prosecution of journalists for whistleblowing or refusing to name sources, and the very real probablility of CIA/FBI/DHS agents acting as journalists, it's almost impossible to know who is actually independent and acting totally outside of government interference/influence.

Remember Nam and the Domino Principal? MIC has always pulled the strings. I'm sure RFK jr. is aware!
edit on 24-5-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Remember Nam and the Domino Principal? MIC has always pulled the strings. I'm sure RFK jr. is aware!

D'oh! Excellent point.

Of course RFK Jr knows -- I forgot who I was speaking of!

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
DONT vote democrat, but he is the best one Ive seen in decades

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   

US Democrat presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has broken ranks with his party by arguing that the FBI was politicized to take down Donald Trump – both before and after he was elected president in 2016 – making a “mockery” of the US political process

And that is why he will never, ever be the DNC candidate.

top topics

join