It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yevgeny Prigozhin Hits out at Kremlin and Warns of Civil War in Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Yevgeny Prigozhin once an ally of Putin has become a thorn in his side over recent months and is fast becoming the most likely reason for his downfall , in yet another video released by Putin's would be successor Prigozhin takes a swipe at the Kremlin fat cats and of course his arch enemy Sergei Shoigu , he also raises the prospect of Civil War in Russia.

Prigozhin's words.
"When the children of the elite apply cream on themselves and upload it to Instagram , youtube and so on and the children of ordinary people come back in Zink coffins , teared in pieces and when a mother cries over her son. Or even , I was sent a video of a father sitting near a coffin of his son saying " Vladinir Vladinirovich , I understand that you award Generals with medals , why did you not award my son ?" , this old man's son had been torn to pieces , its soil mixed with meat and this little s""t in the UAE (referring to the son in law of defence minister Shoigu) is shaking his ass.

All these divisions can end in what is a revolution , just like in 1917. First the soldiers will stand up , and after that - their loved ones will rise up.
It is wrong to think that there are hundreds of them - there are already tens of thousands of them , relatives of those killed. And there will probably be hundreds of thousands - we cannot avoid that.

I recommend to the elite of the Russian Federation , you sons of bitches , gather your children , send them to war., when you come to a funeral and start burying them people will say "it is all fair now"

100% Scary Dude.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I think he smells blood and he's making a power move.

As much as I dislike Putin, his administration and his policies who knows how bad the alternatives might be?

No sane thinking person wants to see civil war in Russia

I hope Russia sorts things out soon....but I suspect not.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Putin's regime was always shaky because its existence was predicated on the belief that Putin was some kind of infallible genius.

Now that he has made a serious error in judgment, the only question is how long before the fireworks internal to Russia begin.

Cheers

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I think it more likely this year than last , Prigozhin has said he will hand Bakhmut over to the Russian military then take what's left of his troops to rest and retrain , if I were Putin I'd be nervous Prigozhin isn't still tied up in Bakhmut.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

He's going to get himself defenestrated if he's not very careful. Putin might even use one of his super-duper desks as a trebuchet.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

That's based on a 1920's song called Wir sind des Geyers schwarzer Haufen, posted on one of Priogzhin's telegram channels among others. About the German peasant's revolt in 1524 and 25. It was popular in the Soviet union I guess, at least East Germany.

I found a crappy translation:

lyricstranslate.com...

We are veterans
Front-line soldiers!
And we want to crush the tyrants,
Returning from the fronts

Beat the greedy rich!
Set the castles of the bastards on fire!
Beat the greedy rich!
Crooked butchers against the wall!

When we fought for Donbass
Like grandfathers, fathers...
The elites betrayed us
For yachts and palaces!

Major sons and who is a dude ...
Burn in fire!
And what about Rublev's wives ...
Let's go to the soldiers!

(Google isn't translating that well. Basically it says burn the "pidgeons" and "major sons", meaning something like clueless fops and nobles? If only RussianTroll was still here maybe he could shed more light on this.)

No mercy,
The whole truth is in the knife!
There is a thirst for justice
In the Russian soul!

I wonder if Girkin would side with these people too. He's a monarchist so maybe not, but he seems to hate the current military leadership.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

If that German revolt is the one I am thinking of, it involved a lot of oppression and manipulation of little people by the high and mighty.

It sounds like a long time ago, but I am aware of at least one pair of towns who today still distinctly dislike each other as a result of one aspect of that conflict. The Germans have a memory that is as long as anyone's.

Cheers

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

he should be wary if vlad invites him for tea

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

They've already begun.

Anti-Putin militia claims to have overrun village in Russia border region of Belgorod

www.theguardian.com...

The Freedom of Russia Legion, which describes itself as an anti-Kremlin militia seeking to liberate Russia from Vladimir Putin, said it had crossed the border and overrun the settlement of Kozinka, while sending units into the town of Grayvoron in Russia’s Belgorod region.

It will get ugly.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   

It looks like Prigozhin decided he wasn't going back to Russia while Putin is in power. He understands he'd have to grow wings if he went back to Russia.

So he will stay in occupied Ukraine, thinking it a safe zone. And wait. And start sh## on social media.

Good luck Prigozhin, you'll need it. Bakhmut is now your home.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This has all the typical earmarks of western propaganda including the same people here lapping it up like usual...

Numerous legitimate sources have reported Putin having an approval rating somewhere in the 80% range source
Which says a civil war is very unlikely. But don't let me stop you all with facts from chugging gallons of copium at the behest of the MIC. It hasn't stopped you all yet.

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   
2024 Russia election in March is going to be very interesting. I can see Prigozhin running against Putin and taking the presidency. Many Russians believe Putin has been very soft on Ukraine refusing to target civilian infrastructure.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RedAndYellow

Hopefully he will

Prigozhin may be a loose cannon, opportunist, (war) criminal etc. but at least he's younger and hasn't been in absolute power for 20 years, so he should be more pragmatic.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Only 80%?

Not 110%, then.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Prigozhin, the man who's terrorist army caved a man's head in with a hammer?

Pragmatic? Not a word I would use to describe him.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

This has all the typical earmarks of western propaganda including the same people here lapping it up like usual...

So you think Yevgeny Prigozhin is party to Western propaganda now ?

Numerous legitimate sources have reported Putin having an approval rating somewhere in the 80% range source

Trump had an approval rating in the low 40s but strangely you didn't hold much store in ratings back then.

Which says a civil war is very unlikely.

It may not come to a Civil War , a plain old coup is probably more likely.

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

"Western propaganda"?!!!

It comes straight from the very man himself!!!!!!

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tagz

Prigozhin, the man who's terrorist army caved a man's head in with a hammer?

Pragmatic? Not a word I would use to describe him.

Yes. Don't you think it's more pragmatic than cutting of someone's genitalia? Or are you saying they caved in more heads than the other factions?

posted on May, 25 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Numerous legitimate sources have reported Putin having an approval rating somewhere in the 80% range

Stalin and Brezhnev has approval ratings around 99%, you're point?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join