It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just plain weird stuff that's happened to us over the past three years

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: stellawayten

Would there be an age to these voices?

You will understand my questioning when you've read my link. Read the whole thread its about a 15 minute read i'd guess maybe shorter

It would be different. Sometimes it would sound like different people I knew on earth and sometimes it would be a voice I didn't recognize. One night my kids were actually talking to me verbally and it was like something was speaking thru them. I'll get to that story later.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

My step-mom was going on a tirade, basically a temper tantrum, that I didn't know the reason for. As my father tried to calm her down, he was overwhelmed and asked if there was something I could do. He tried praying, talking to her, making her food; his methods for consoling her, but nothing would work.

I remember him emotionally drained and beaten slowly walking up to me, with desperation and pain in his eyes and voice. He said "I don't know what to do. It's like she's possessed by a demon, and nothing will get through to her. Is there something you can do possibly?"

I recently chose to become baptized weeks before this, so maybe there was relevance. Yet, I spoke with my step-mother, and within moments( probably about 5 minutes really) her breathing became slower, less pronounced, and she was calm enough to listen and eventually start agreeing. I don't know what I said to her, then or now, but my Dad mentioned that it seemed like something was talking through me. A calming presence, that not only calmed his wife down, but put him and myself at ease.

I do remember a feeling of adrenaline or my body vibrating like I had something overflowing in my body, but I at no point, not one instance, felt fear.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
One very important thing that God told me was....

"Be the turtle. Not the rabbit."

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JefeFeesh

Thank you for sharing your story. I started this thread for me to tell my story but also for everyone else to share theirs.

When you say you think it is manipulation please tell me what you mean. In detail. I don't take hints well. I'm open to others thoughts and opinions as long as you are open to mine.

Regardless of what it is... It is bringing me closer to God. That's got to count for something, right. And it's making me a better person. It reminds me of the Bible story of the Pharisees accusing Jesus of being of the devil. And Jesus says a house divided can not stand. So why would the devil or any other nefarious entity be trying to make me into a better person?

But please, tell me what your theory of what it really is. I'm open to all things.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JefeFeesh
That's an awesome story. I think I know what you mean about how you were feeling. When I feel like the Holy Spirit is speaking thru me or I'm doing something led my the Holy Spirit I start shaking.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Not God.
No. Zig-zagging lights = ALIEN!s they do telepathy too.
Everything which contacts you in your mind that doesn't immediately make you feel overwhelmed by love and appologising profusely for every tiny bit you ever might have done wrong is not God.

How do you know that? Did you read that on the internet or do you have personal experience which gave you such knowledge?

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Cymatic

Experience

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
God said that He isn't happy with what humans have done to the food supply. He told me to start eating organic food. This was hard for me because I've never believed that food labeled organic was truly organic. It's also hella expensive. My hubby also had a problem with this because he is extremely frugal. When I would go to the grocery store I would tear up over the price difference. God said... If you are obedient you will not have to worry about money. So now I'm spending a ton on groceries but working to get our own homestead going so I will know for sure it's organic. He said not just for us but also our animals so we have been buying organic feed until we can grow our own.

He also said no more plastics so I've been trying to get away from plastics.

There are many things that He told me to the point I said.... Is this some kind of new liberal indoctrination camp or something. Because a lot of the things He said we're liberal sounding.

He told me that liberals have truths that are peppered with lies. And conservatives have truths that are peppered with lies. This is done by Satan so people will be turned away from the truth because the other side promotes it. He told me to stay out of politics because it's all fake.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
One of the first things God said to me when He started talking so loudly was....

"You have been prepping in the flesh. It is time for you to start prepping in the Spirit."

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I don't know what it is/was. I try to make my own decisions and choices. I work towards not reacting predictably even when someone is trying to rile me up. If you're doing what "God" is telling you to do, is that your choice or is that a manipulation? I remember the story of Abraham and Isaac, Moses and the burning bush, red sea, exodus of Egypt, Noah, and other events told of God's intervention, so it could be something like that. However, I don't or have never had another voice in my head that didn't remind of me.

Also, why would God refer to his favorite creation as a HAM radio? I have heard vessel, conduit for Jesus' word/message, but something so drab as a HAM radio seems out of place.

I have blunt replies. They're not attacks, I just don't feel the need to sugar-coat my questions.
edit on 22-5-2023 by JefeFeesh because: Clarification

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JefeFeesh

I don't know what it is/was. I try to make my own decisions and choices. I work towards not reacting predictably even when someone is trying to rile me up. If you're doing what "God" is telling you to do, is that your choice or is that a manipulation? I remember the story of Abraham and Isaac, Moses and the burning bush, red sea, exodus of Egypt, Noah, and other events told of God's intervention, so it could be something like that. However, I don't or have never had another voice in my head that didn't remind of me.

Also, why would God refer to his favorite creation as a HAM radio? I have heard vessel, conduit for Jesus' word/message, but something so drab as a HAM radio seems out of place.

I have blunt replies. They're not attacks, I just don't feel the need to sugar-coat my questions.

You reply was fine. No offense taken. My guess is He said HAM radio because I could understand that. I truly believe God meets you where you are. When He said conduit I didn't really understand fully but it synced with what my pastor said God told him that day so maybe He changed it for me so I would have the sync. Not really sure.

I'm obedient to God because He knows all and can make the best decisions for me. Although lately He is wanting me to step out on my own. That doesn't mean I'm not consulting Him about things but for a while I was afraid to do anything unless He specifically told me to.

Now if He told me to do something that doesn't align with His ways then I wouldn't do it. One of the first things He told me was I needed to seal the golden arches on my heart deeply. That means two things. As do most things He says. Two or more that is. Never hurt yourself. And Never hurt anyone else. It also means..... Love/Trust the Lord God with all of your heart, have no other God but Him, Lean not on your own understanding & Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I can confidently state that God communicates with individual (and collective) creation perfectly.
So if it's slang, or engels, or other people, some not-so-random transmission via tech, more-than-vivid dreams, etcetera, the receiver knows to the point of daring to say it was God.

I have a roughly similar blessing concerning location, too. I'll phrase it this way:
I complained to God for the bazillionth time that I hate how spread out on the world map my peeps are.
Then I have the expressive impression of things that are not in the Holy Bible, like, "Think of acupuncture for the Planet, and everywhere you are." Which, for me, is a good thing.

Home is where the heart is. Earth is home. Win.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So one early morning I was outside talking to God. I looked up in the sky and I could see clouds in the moonlight. One of the clouds look just like a human skeleton. The other cloud looked just like a sleestak from Land of the Lost. And it was chocking the human skeleton. I started rebuking the sleestak and told it to go away. It quickly vanished and the human skeleton cloud remained.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Since this started happening I have had four visions. I will tell y'all about them when it feels like it's time. I'm trying to be the turtle although it is very difficult for me.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid

I can confidently state that God communicates with individual (and collective) creation perfectly.
So if it's slang, or engels, or other people, some not-so-random transmission via tech, more-than-vivid dreams, etcetera, the receiver knows to the point of daring to say it was God.

I have a roughly similar blessing concerning location, too. I'll phrase it this way:
I complained to God for the bazillionth time that I hate how spread out on the world map my peeps are.
Then I have the expressive impression of things that are not in the Holy Bible, like, "Think of acupuncture for the Planet, and everywhere you are." Which, for me, is a good thing.

Home is where the heart is. Earth is home. Win.

Exactly. He meets you where you are and He can use anything and everything to speak to you.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

it's them AYYYLMAOS, y'all! 👽 plus the all the other nice ones.

Okay, maybe not this instance. But it is reminiscent of the 1994 Ariel school incident of Ruwa, Zimbabwe.
Ruwa School UFO Incident

Sometimes I miss being hotdialed by the Galactic Federales. Yeah, I said it. Rawr. Ruffles feathers

edit on 5222323 by BeNotAfraid because: apparently, using "< -" DELETES posted text Lol

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid
a reply to: Peeple

it's them AYYYLMAOS, y'all! 👽

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Why did my post not show up? This is what it said...

There was a lot of stuff that happened that correlates to aliens. But I'm not above thinking that fallen angels are aliens and aliens are fallen angels. But they aren't coming from outer space. They are coming from a different dimension imho. But I could be wrong. So if that's the case then logic would say that regular angels are also aliens and aliens can be regular angels.

Does that make sense? I often times have a hard time expressing my thoughts in writing.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 03:07 PM
link   

(Hey, my post also went 'poof'. Darn tech.)
Oh, I am with you on this one. You know that "Devil hides as an angel of light" bit? I mean, his name IS Lucifer, and that's what they generally do, but... they also were made for specific things like precise duties.
Hence the angel of this, the demon of that, cultist skills this, lightworker talents so forth.
Then there are the lukewarm types that potentially make up the other pantheons.
Even the blue chicken people, etcetera. 👽

None offer what Christ does. That Biblical "Sun of God" bit is what it is.
But, I hear you miss Wayten.

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I had a premonition once, it was so heavy and seemed so complex, I was being shown many things, things i understood and much i didn't understand, but i just thought i was having a psychotic episode or something else. anyway cut it short, I'm in a wheelchair, the premonition was telling me that and more but I didn't understand coz it seemed like it was all being bombarded at me, think i even became really smart at that time, understood everything, i see stars fall, massive beings in the night sky, clouds in the day were like a moving image like a story, like when people see faces everywhere i could see way more... ill shut up now lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join