It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are already in a massive population decrease.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: JohnTitorSociety

I Think the Birth Rate will go back up in the U.S. when Young Women Today Finally Realize Beauty and Attractiveness is in their DNA Along with Child Bearing .

But will the job market and tax structure support this fantasy...

It usually takes both parents working to support children properly and with rising inflation I can see why young people are questioning having children at all.

Editing to add... you dont need to capitalize so many words. Just saying.
edit on 19-5-2023 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Big pharma and the medical profession are also subject to "fads" The fad of the five-minute lobotomy was big back in the fifties. But the rate that it was accepted and done for the patient's own good was the scary part. Now it's the sex change fad.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Another story I remember very well is when one of these drugs were a literal lobotomy pill, and it was making a girl very aggressive. The parent took her off the medication because of all the anger rage and other issues that it was causing (paralysis). The school reported it to the psychiatrist who reported it as 'child abuse'. (This right here is why I remember this story - first time ever seeing one). It was so bad that the military got involved in the parental upbringing of this girl and drove a tank down a busy main street. (It could of been LA - almost 100% certain it was California though the video of it was insane and it was plastered all over the news that a parent was holding her kid hostage denying her 'life saving medication'.) So well obviously when the tank showed up at her house, she eventually gave in. I believe it was like 2-3 hours she kept her door closed based on reports. They took her kid forcibly from her house placed the kid in public care(the system). The mom petitioned the court for 2-3 YEARS, and finally got her child back and the courts ordered the state couldn't make medical decisions. But it was to late, the child was 100% paralyzed. Never made a recovery.

I tend to agree with you in the broad and general sense — but I may disagree with you that this is a persistent state of affairs going forward with the next generation. TBD.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
Still doesn't change my mind about your opinion at all.

AI went from 178 billion parameters to 100 trillion parameters in about a 6 month time span.

The ability of AI wen't up enormously. It's intelligence went up enormously. If you think differently then you are completely wrong. This isn't some chess AI that has prefigured all possible moves and stored them into memory.

This is trained much more like a human brain. Stops and starts. Go and stop. That's why it can "hallucinate".

I’ve programmed a Turing capable chat bot in C++ 14 years ago.

I prototyped deep fakes for a DARPA cutout 13 years ago.

I’ve overseen projects with LLM system models and other procedural models.

You can multiple the operations by peta or exa and it will not change the fundamental fact that Ai is not self aware nor intelligent.

Look up “undecidable problems by machines” — the most powerful Ai on the planet cannot solve the most simple undecidable problem: The Halting Problem.

Humans can solve the halting problem, because humans are comfortable with inexact information and discontinuities.

A senior programmer will have many orders of magnitude more success estimating when a machine process will be finished than any Ai.

When these fundamentals change, I’ll perhaps change my view.

But I’m intimately familiar with these subjects and Ai, if it was truly powerful A/AGIi, would not get dumped as a consumer product for a subscription fee to the public by an inventor or owner or government— they would be kept secret, because it would be the most powerful tool in human history — you would never lose money in a market, your plane would never crash absent exigent events, your life span would be doubled.

None of those things are happening right now.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Well, something is happening... here we have the latest available death figures for the USA for 2022 about three and a half million died. www.cdc.gov... Then we have the figures for the year 2000.pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...#:~:text=Methods%3A%20In%202000%20a%20total,reported%20on%20the%20death%20certificates. Which looks like two and a half million died in that year. So it looks like the death rate has gone up a third thats thirty three and a third percent. So either something really big happened, or people are just not as healthy as they were back in 2000. The rise seems to have started around 2015 as the two-and-a-half million was steady until then and seemed to gain greater momentum. That's just from a Google search ..So five-year averages can be misleading .

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Well, something is happening... here we have the latest available death figures for the USA for 2022 about three and a half million died. www.cdc.gov... Then we have the figures for the year 2000.pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...#:~:text=Methods%3A%20In%202000%20a%20total,reported%20on%20the%20death%20certificates. Which looks like two and a half million died in that year. So it looks like the death rate has gone up a third thats thirty three and a third percent. So either something really big happened, or people are just not as healthy as they were back in 2000. The rise seems to have started around 2015 as the two-and-a-half million was steady until then and seemed to gain greater momentum. That's just from a Google search ..So five-year averages can be misleading .

I told people with authority in government that “flawed mitigation” deaths exceeded SARS2 deaths definitively in August 2020.

I am certain to the degree I would as a public health expert, testify under oath, that the mRNA shot causes more harm than benefit.

Delayed diagnosis and treatment is a real thing.

Depressed immune systems in compliant individuals is a real thing.

However, if I accept the maximal excess death estimation from “Scientism” crowd AND the maximal exceeds death estimation from the “mRNA shots are dangerous crowd” — I still don’t have a number that is actually meaningful in the long run.

Somewhere around 175,000,000 (175M live births occurred since January 1, 2020.

Combining the excess deaths from the most aggressive estimators on either side of SARS2/mRNA debate is a drop in the bucket compared to live births in the same time frame — less than 10% of the live birth total.

If excess death trends accelerate, that changes, but today and for 3 years, the excess deaths from any cause, are not large enough to cause a long term effect in the worldwide population.

That may sound heartless, but I’m not your psychiatrist nor your priest. I’ve got big data experience in multiple verticals including public health.

The most reasonable statement as of today is:

“There was not actually a pandemic and the mitigation caused excess deaths but neither event changed the overall trajectory of human population on the planet on a 10-20-40-50-60-80-100 year time frame.”

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:06 PM
link   

If you look at the death rate for 2000 compared to 2022 and compare the population the death rate has gone up by a third it would be logical if the population went up by a third. But by memory, the population of the USA was about two hundred and eighty million, and in 2022 three hundred and thirty-one million. So something is knocking off the population at an increasing rate.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   

If you look at the death rate for 2000 compared to 2022 and compare the population the death rate has gone up by a third it would be logical if the population went up by a third. But by memory, the population of the USA was about two hundred and eighty million, and in 2022 three hundred and thirty-one million. So something is knocking off the population at an increasing rate.

I can run the numbers for just the US but they are not dramatically different from any developed country and the only generation that experienced a real live birth decline in the past 100 years are millenials.

Birth rate is measured by per capita and gen X actually has a higher per capita birth rate than boomers when you adjust for longer life expectancy.

Millennials do currently have a lower per capita birth rate — but they have not aged out of peak birth years adjusted for life expectancy, so jury is out.

Not enough zoomers are adults to make a conclusion about them.

There were around 330,000,000 people alive in November 2020 in the US.

2.5 years later there are more people alive in the US than there was in Q1 of 2020.

The excess deaths are obviously real, the numbers might be flawed bc government is flawed, but clear more people died in 2021-2022 than in 2018-2019 for example per capita.

But, not enough excess deaths occurred to change the mid or long term population growth of the country due to excess death (the population curve may change based on millennial parent live births — but that is not yet a given nor provable).

So did more people die at the tail end of an event or epidemic or pandemic than historical figures suggest should have?

Yes undisputed.

Post-Spanish Flu, what is known as the “pull forward effect” caused a decline in excess deaths once the Spanish flu became endemic and less virulent (people that would have died in 1921 died early for example).

This did not occur, probably in 2019-2023.

There are excess deaths. There is no apparent pull forward effect.

But you also have to adjust for average boomer gen age in US, delayed diagnosis and treatment, lockdowns, stress, immune suppression by any cause and an experimental mRNA therapy that appears to have a negative risk curve.

But does that mean something dramatic has happened in the US or the world?

No, one cannot conclude this.

1 million US citizens died from the Hong Kong Flu in 1969-1970, it did not have long term effects.

Other similar events have happened in the US.

The vast majority of excess deaths in the US are people who are functionally “beyond child rearing age.”

I would vote to execute Anthony Fauci.

But that’s a different moral and ethical question than — do I have solid statistical evidence that excess deaths in the US and or the world will have a meaningful effect on long term population, mortality, life expectancy, etc.

I have looked at the numbers daily for over 3 years. I do not have that evidence.

I also cannot eliminate something hypothetically causal to excess deaths that occurred prior to 2019 — not enough time has passed.

I recommend don’t take the mRNA shot — it’s Russian roulette at best.

But from a scientific POV, I and no one else on the planet, can provide a definitive answer to what is currently happening today — AND the bulk of the evidence suggests both that something aberrant is happening but ALSO that this aberration is not non-trivial in the broader scope of human population in the US and worldwide.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Suddenly you have the shock horror announcement by Elon Musk that he is saying that in twenty years we will have a manpower shortage. You have Russel brand quoting the BBC on the figures that Musk is producing, the BBC only moves with top-level authority. This would be in line with an excuse for the reason for a population decline, having to be publicly acknowledged because, for the average punter, it would become obvious. As anyone trying for a baby now seems to have severe fertility problems with sperm mobility etc. I have no doubt that the shot has had a fertility effect, but it is the degree of deniability and occlusion as to the reasons which point to something suspicious occurring. Fertility has been falling but now it is plummeting.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Suddenly you have the shock horror announcement by Elon Musk that he is saying that in twenty years we will have a manpower shortage. You have Russel brand quoting the BBC on the figures that Musk is producing, the BBC only moves with top-level authority. This would be in line with an excuse for the reason for a population decline, having to be publicly acknowledged because, for the average punter, it would become obvious. As anyone trying for a baby now seems to have severe fertility problems with sperm mobility etc. I have no doubt that the shot has had a fertility effect, but it is the degree of deniability and occlusion as to the reasons which point to something suspicious occurring. Fertility has been falling but now it is plummeting.

If I had a dime for every time a billionaire made an uninformed prediction that came true, I would have zero dimes.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   

How about the UN official figures then www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
US illegal immagration invasion. Yesterday I saw a video interview of Elon Musk outlining GLOBAL population declines. Dramatic in some countries. He stated it is one of the GREAT threats to World Civilization. He stated it began in the 1970's..He gave some reasons for the population decline… costs to have & raise children, young people want careers first & not children, Global sperm counts have and continue to drop and penis size Globally has decreased. Ultimately, Planet Earth would stabilize at 500 million people. Worst case scenario leads to War and extinction of Human kind.

That said, the Great Think Tanks like the Rand Corporation prepare outcome senarios for the Government's. They should know about this Global Threat and should have prepared scenario outcome predictions.

What if…. The United States Government is allowing the invasion of our Borders to offset our own population decline. With out enough workers Social Systems will bankrupt. As a Nation most everyone on Earth living in poor Countries would legally immigrate here if they could afford to. The majority can't afford the long and expensive process.

One Part of our two Party system opens the Borders for all with limited Terrorist tagging & removal. The other Party Leaders are Pretending their outrage and appear helpless to stop it.

So, is this a real invasion or a planned invasion ?

There are immigration laws already on the books and they are ignored. THEY ARE IGNORED. !

This illegal immigrant invasion makes no sense whatsoever…… unless….. You think about what I wrote above and then it makes sense.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join