It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bud Light, Your Reputation Is a Mess and There’s No Easy Fix

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: igloo

Because Ms. Mulvaney has 10.8 million followers, that's why.

10.8 million followers
Ms. Mulvaney is popular on TikTok, where she has more than 10.8 million followers and has been documenting her transition online. The controversy began on April 1, when she posted a video on her Instagram account, where she has 1.8 million followers, to promote a Bud Light contest.

Transgender health care should be left to the medical scientists and doctors who best understand each individual patient needs. For me the utmost important factor in a child's health is that they aren't left without any option other than suicide.

Mulvaney is a male, not a Ms.

Any "medical scientist" who doesn't know the difference between a male and a female (a difference even a 3 year old child understands), they should lose their license immediately. You've been failed by the unprofessional, paid off medical industry.

I cut and pasted the Ms. Mulvaney part from the publisher's article. If they want to use Ms. Mulvaney then they have that right, don't they?

They do that. However disingenuous.

Mulvaney has a certain cuteness factor, but I also find it disturbing... plays the part of a little girl in some videos when in actuality is a 26year old man, acts out the worst cliches of womanhood, is bony as all hell so probably not even committing to estrogen... I know he says otherwise but all the other trans women say they gained that layer of female fat on taking it, then he sings about normalizing the bulge. Real women dont have a bulge. Its utterly ridiculous that we are being forced to accept this level of personal and social deceit on risk of cancellation.

I massively respect trans people like Blaire White and Shape Shifter because they put in huge effort to look the part, they are soft and feminine and have wisdom and greater depth of character... like real women. They dont parody women to the extent Mulvaney does and certainly dont normalize the bulge.

Human brains are hardwired to categorize what they see and it cant be unseen.

I don't pick and choose who to approve of or disapprove of in people who are different than me or comment negatively on how others choose to live their life and I hope they don't do that to me.

While I normally agree with this, my problem is the agenda being pushed, not the individual, but I point out Mulvaney simply because I believe he is being used by the agenda and hes a sucker for fame, however it comes to him.

Overall, none of this is doing average, humble trans people any good publicity either and its not their faults.

Have you heard of Jeffrey Marsh... If not, look into his agenda and maybe see the problem when it comes to kids. Theres also a video of Him and Mulvaney, grown ass male influencers, talking about the joys of girlhood... not womanhood. Theres an element targeting children. Mulvaney sometimes makes weirdly infantile videos and Marsh tries to turn kids against their parents, says he will be their family, and has set up a private Patreon group for underage kids. Its downright creepy, yet were not supposed to talk about it because its politically incorrect.

My Gawd -- how do we even get up in the morning without being "slapped" with an agenda?

I couldn't even walk out my front door this morning -- my lawn was running rampant with agendas.

Was hoping, since this is a conspiracy site that there would be a greater knowledge that it all ties back into the same people behind the scenes. Its all instigated at that level and those responsible usually dont have the bulk of societys best interests at heart. They will use whoever or whatever is the issue of the day to divide people.

Editing to add... pardon my punctuation as keyboard is stuck.
edit on 19-5-2023 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

10.8 million followers
Ms. Mulvaney is popular on TikTok, where she has more than 10.8 million followers and has been documenting her transition online. The controversy began on April 1, when she posted a video on her Instagram account, where she has 1.8 million followers, to promote a Bud Light contest.

Transgender health care should be left to the medical scientists and doctors who best understand each individual patient needs. For me the utmost important factor in a child's health is that they aren't left without any option other than suicide.

Any "medical scientist" who doesn't know the difference between a male and a female (a difference even a 3 year old child understands), they should lose their license immediately. You've been failed by the unprofessional, paid off medical industry.

I cut and pasted the Ms. Mulvaney part from the publisher's article. If they want to use Ms. Mulvaney then they have that right, don't they?

Mulvaney has a certain cuteness factor, but I also find it disturbing... plays the part of a little girl in some videos when in actuality is a 26year old man, acts out the worst cliches of womanhood, is bony as all hell so probably not even committing to estrogen... I know he says otherwise but all the other trans women say they gained that layer of female fat on taking it, then he sings about normalizing the bulge. Real women dont have a bulge. Its utterly ridiculous that we are being forced to accept this level of personal and social deceit on risk of cancellation.

I massively respect trans people like Blaire White and Shape Shifter because they put in huge effort to look the part, they are soft and feminine and have wisdom and greater depth of character... like real women. They dont parody women to the extent Mulvaney does and certainly dont normalize the bulge.

I don't pick and choose who to approve of or disapprove of in people who are different than me or comment negatively on how others choose to live their life and I hope they don't do that to me.

While I normally agree with this, my problem is the agenda being pushed, not the individual, but I point out Mulvaney simply because I believe he is being used by the agenda and hes a sucker for fame, however it comes to him.

Overall, none of this is doing average, humble trans people any good publicity either and its not their faults.

Have you heard of Jeffrey Marsh... If not, look into his agenda and maybe see the problem when it comes to kids. Theres also a video of Him and Mulvaney, grown ass male influencers, talking about the joys of girlhood... not womanhood. Theres an element targeting children. Mulvaney sometimes makes weirdly infantile videos and Marsh tries to turn kids against their parents, says he will be their family, and has set up a private Patreon group for underage kids. Its downright creepy, yet were not supposed to talk about it because its politically incorrect.

For every alleged grooming transgender person you find I can find equivalent doctors helping transgender kids and adults find the much needed help they are crying for. The agenda should be the prevention of suicides as #1 on that agenda and the parents and doctors and child leading the way, not people with anti-trans sentiments.

Im not saying there arent doctors who may feel affirming care is needed or that groomers are anything but a tiny group within a tiny group, but the fact society is too chicken to shut down the groomers on social media for fear of cancellation shows that it isnt the kids being put first. Its the agenda.

After watching so many videos on the horrors of botched surgeries and the sadness of those who detransition, I stand by the idea that children cannot consent to this life altering surgery and if they are suicidal then there needs to be more money put into mental health care to hold them stable until they are of age to make these decisions themselves. If society went that way then we could say to kids that they need to wait, just like voting, driving, drinking. Get them off toxic social media that has them going down this road to suicide if they dont get what they want. Social media is making them feel persecuted, nothing else. Take away social media and you have normal kid problems with the majority. We can still have a society that is kind to those who are different while they are maturing.

I say this because Ive always been a manly feeling woman, totally out of sorts with being female and I would have been targeted for transition if I was young now. I grew to respect I was different and embrace it. I faked being maternal in order to raise my kids but at least I didnt have surgeries and hormones that would prevent me from having them....

For some of us, social norms do not come easy but the highest thought is to learn to live with it at least until adulthood. I wish all trans people well but so many are suffering, shut out from their own community for trying to warn others that it isnt all unicorns and roses. The surgeries are absolutely brutal and hormones create a host of other issues. Have you seen Jazz Jennings mom b!tch about Jazz not using her dilators enough and threatening to jam it in her... not nice.

Did you know that trans men who dont have bottom surgery can get vaginal atrophy, like menopausal women, and it can be so bad they end up with life threatening infections...

Trans people are being silenced for saying doctors didnt warn them about this. Just like trans women who cant have sex with a neo vagina because there is so much scarring or worse. Theres only so much tissue to do revisions with after that they have to live with it and suicide is all too common an outcome.

The story is only being half told yet its considered bigoted to hold a balanced and cautious approach, for the children.

I wont argue this any more.

Why does it have to be an argument?

All I can say is it's not up to you or me or anyone else except the transperson, parents (if a minor) and their doctors decisions.

Good point, argument was the wrong word anyhow.

And yes, you are right, it isnt up to anyone but those involved.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

10.8 million followers

My Gawd -- how do we even get up in the morning without being "slapped" with an agenda?

I couldn't even walk out my front door this morning -- my lawn was running rampant with agendas.

Was hoping, since this is a conspiracy site that there would be a greater knowledge that it all ties back into the same people behind the scenes. Its all instigated at that level and those responsible usually dont have the bulk of societys best interests at heart. They will use whoever or whatever is the issue of the day to divide people.

Editing to add... pardon my punctuation as keyboard is stuck.

Conspiracies need some actual facts to build on.

People are individuals -- they are not groups. Even in a group -- they are still individuals making a choice.

For one thing -- do you really think a groomer is going to dress up and be as obvious as a drag queen?

"Hey! Look here -- look at me -- I'm a trans groomer -- you can't miss me".

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
Absolutely, why wouldn't they?
Especially at this point in history, probably not 10 to 15 years ago.
Now it would the perfect cover as "advocates" are practically salivating to turn their kids over for the opportunity to virtue signal and show their "wokeness".

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Now it would the perfect cover as "advocates" are practically salivating to turn their kids over for the opportunity to virtue signal and show their "wokeness".

If the parents and larger portion of society deem it of value, who are you to say otherwise?

Take allowing LGBTQ children's stories be read to them? If parents want their children exposed to the realities of life in an appropriate format for their age group, who are you to say otherwise?

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to: quintessentone
That wasn't the question.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

reply to: quintessentone
That wasn't the question.

It all has to do with alleged 'wokeness' as the reason for having to save the children.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone
Still, that wasn't the question.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

If the parents and larger portion of society deem it of value, who are you to say otherwise?

Take allowing LGBTQ children's stories be read to them? If parents want their children exposed to the realities of life in an appropriate format for their age group, who are you to say otherwise?

Naïveté -- is the most dangerous thing in the world.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Absolutely.

posted on May, 19 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

FINALLY, we agree!
Star 4 u.

edit on 19-5-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Remember when the Priests, Boy Scout Leaders, etc -- were being outed as pedos?

Was the word groomer constantly and continuously repeated like a glowing chain around their neck?

Annee,

Evil is everywhere on earth as God and Satan share a 50 / 50 split on power. We as people are at will to chose our own path. That includes those in the priesthood. I don't know whether those kids were also groomed but I assume they were as the ones in my neighborhood as it begins so young they don't know anything else.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

You know what I wrote and the context of same but yes, I assume that Bud Lite VP was also attempting to target children to drink their "woke" beer just like the same MO of all those adults pushing the LGBTQ agenda to very young children .

I also believe that Bud Lite could have chosen a better looking model who didn't have facial reconstruction surgery as that one did. My guess is that favors were exchanged with the VP as in she got spanked by the model. Why? Because the VP has the look. My opinion.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Budweiser should have chosen the queen Blaire White over Dylan...hell if they want to keep the men, should have hired Buck Angel

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
a reply to: Waterglass

Budweiser should have chosen the queen Blaire White over Dylan...hell if they want to keep the men, should have hired Buck Angel

She ruffles plenty of feathers.

I'm not taking sides.

posted on May, 21 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

FYI I am NOT against trans. I am against the removal from parents, their rights to raise their children

Wow, until you wrote this I never knew. Both Blaire and Buck do look the part. It seems to me that the majority of transsexuals' who are pushing the indoctrination of the young kids are those whom are older men who look like a train wreck as in hideously ugly.

I am thinking of that Rachel Levine and all these types whom in the future I can see not getting dates and forcing themselves into woman's rest rooms to rape, fondal and whatever

Ugly Transgender Men

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

FYI I am NOT against trans. I am against the removal from parents, their rights to raise their children

Not what this thread is about -- but . . .

I would not make a blanket statement children belong with their parents -- just because they are biologically related.

How about the Turbin kids? No interference?

FACTS: CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE FACTS

A common myth is that child sexual abuse is perpetrated by strangers and pedophiles. But most people who sexually abuse children are our friends, partners, family members, and community members. About 93 percent of children who are victims of sexual abuse know their abuser. Less than 10 percent of sexually abused children are abused by a stranger.

www.ywca.org...

edit on 22-5-2023 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   

So you wish to punish all those good parents. Sounds Draconian.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
There sure is a lot of commotion happening over a crappy beer.

Is it really about the beer?

No. It's just a fabricated culture war meant to derail any potential class war.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join