It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Supreme Court chief dismissed after being detained in bribery case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   

KYIV, May 16 (Reuters) - The head of Ukraine's Supreme Court was dismissed from his post on Tuesday after being detained in a bribery investigation which anti-corruption authorities cast as their biggest-ever case.

Kyiv has redoubled efforts to clamp down on corruption despite Russia's invasion, and doing so is vital to meet the conditions for joining the European Union.

2.7 million dollars bought this justice who according to various sources is akin to one of our own supreme court justices. Details are abit scant however the anti corruption investigations apparently lead them there.

If you follow the link, youll find the photos.

Crisp $USD.....

Link

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I think this line:

bribery investigation which anti-corruption authorities cast as their biggest-ever case

might change when Zelensky gets linked to what is going on with this "war".

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I Wonder How Much they Bribe Ours With............Hmm......

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I think this line:

bribery investigation which anti-corruption authorities cast as their biggest-ever case

might change when Zelensky gets linked to what is going on with this "war".

"Well son of a bi___....."

-some guy about some prosecutor

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I Wonder How Much they Bribe Ours With............Hmm......

Look at where they went to school. Gore Vidal once stated that you don't have to pay off people who think like you do.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Hmm .... Justice Roberts went to La Lumiere boarding school in La Porte, Indiana . He then Attended Harvard University then Harvard Law School . HARVARD , where Patriotism for Ones Country goes to Die.............(

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

THe idea that Harvard is where patriotism goes to die was put forward by the good people at Yale (Home of Skull and Bones). Funny thing those Ivy Leaguers, no two are alike but they do seem to believe the same.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

They Both are Overly Competitive and Not just in Athletics .

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The plenum of the Supreme Court of Ukraine elected Vsevolod Kniaziev as the new chairman of the Supreme Court .

" Prior to his election as chairman of the Supreme Court, Kniaziev worked as a judge of the Administrative Court of Cassation within the Supreme Court and secretary of the Grand Chamber of the Court.

Before his work in the Supreme Court, Kniaziev served as chairman of Mykolaiv District Administrative Court."

A Made Man . He Looks Ambitious and Hungry to me .

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Not surprised, like at all.

I'm sure this is the very tip of the iceberg.

Russia bad? Yep. Ukraine bad, too.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

If just one judge can be bought for 2.7 mil

Imagine what billions can buy.....

ETA:

Epic sig btw
edit on 17-5-2023 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 03:01 AM
link   
If a nation wants to fight corruption it should start to fight it at the top:

Volodymyr Selenskyj: The Ukrainian President and His Embarrassing Network

During the election campaign, Volodymyr Selenskyj promised to fight corruption. According to the Pandora Papers, he actually acted quite differently.
L ink (German)

From Kleptocrat to Hero: It was not long ago that the "Pandora Papers" exposed the corruption of Volodymyr Selenskyj
Link (German)

Documentation: Offshore business: Selenskyj and Kolomojskyj in the Pandora Papers
Link (German)

Pandora Papers: Explosive documents reveal secret dealings of hundreds of politicians
Link (German)

Offshore business: Selenskyj and Kolomojskyj in the Pandora PapersLink (German)

But somehow, since Selesnkyi was declared messiah by the corrupt WEF/Davos/Bilderger/Trilateral Commission/Atlantikbrücke/etc, etc, etc-gang, the "absolutely independent" propaganda MSM forgets to mention this even only once again. Curious, isn´t it?

It´s really worth to use a translator and to read those articles i linked. Among other things you will see here again that there is no good and bad side, that there are no different sides, the criminals on top of the pyramid are all in the same boat, targeting the same goals.

So, and now lets send another few hundreds of billions to Kiev and lets be happy about it because this is the only right thing to do with the peoples tax money...

edit on 17 5 2023 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: MykeNukem

If just one judge can be bought for 2.7 mil

Imagine what billions can buy.....

ETA:

Epic sig btw

No need to imagine...lol

Yea, it is epic isn't it. *blush *drops hanker-chief and let's you pick it up...

new topics

top topics

join