It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Nashville’s Covenant School Files Motion To Stop Release Of Shooter’s Manifesto

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: JinMI

If this excuse is to be taken seriously, they could just redact the information that is in question.

But, I don't think this is to be taken seriously, as, it appears to be some malarkey going on. Maybe some malarkey about working for the FBI?

Wouldn't surprise me...

If only we had a "no malarkey" themed administration!

Who else is tired of drowning in malarkey

It's not the "drowning in malarkey" that bothers me; it's the barely treading in chin-deep bovine feces and having it shoved down my throat that bothers me.
:
edit on 2023 5 17 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

NASHVILLE – A court filing made by The Covenant School’s legal team on Monday seeks to intervene in ongoing lawsuits that demand the public release of shooter Audrey Hale‘s writings.
The National Police Association (NPA) and Tennessee Firearms Association (TFA) have separately filed suits against the city with the same objective.

What exactly is in this mentaly broken individuals manifesto that the police and the school want hushed up?

What could possibly be so detrimental?

Abuse?
Names?
High profile manipulation?
Contacts?

I wonder if it's another situation like Parkland. The shooter there had a long history of trouble that had been covered up by a collaboration between the school district and local law enforcement in order to make the school appear safer and more effective than it really was so they could qualify for some federal funding through some shady Obama-era program.

This soft-on-crime approach directly led to the shooter being able to legally buy the guns he used to shoot up the school. This was not reported on much at all, but one of the dads of one of the victims went on a crusade against the corruption to try to expose it on a wider scale. He didn't get very far because most of the media just ignored it.

Maybe something like that was happening here, but the shooter bragged or detailed how it enabled them in their manifesto. That would probably get more traction across social media and make it to a wider swath of the population even if most of the media ignored it.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   

If this excuse is to be taken seriously, they could just redact the information that is in question.

But, I don't think this is to be taken seriously, as, it appears to be some malarkey going on. Maybe some malarkey about working for the FBI?

Wouldn't surprise me...

Wouldn't surprise me...

75% of the US population....arguably

I'll argue. Doesn't look like it to me. Certainly not on election day, when most of our voters keep asking for more of this malarkey.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

And don't forget your psych meds, transkiddo's. Anti depressants, anti ADHD, anti anxiety from all the other meds. And street drugs, hallucinogens, even MJ on top.

Quite a cocktail for madness!
edit on 5/17/2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The fact they filed suit to cover it up tells us that it is likely information about them. At the least it's information they don't want heard.

But you know it could just be right wing rants and the people filing suit are just tired of everyone seeing that kind of thing.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Likely because it's a whining victimhood diatribe naming specific faculty members for all the harm they did to her/him/it/toaster.

It's exactly what people think it is. You can stereoype that from her photo. Projected everything that needs to be. I don't need confirmation to know exactly what verbal diarrhea was in that manifesto.

While it's troubling this fruitcakes victim card gets quashed and every white supremacist fruitcake's gets shared, I don't think ANY of them deserve their whining "you'll all pay" ramblings shared, except maybe with the families of their victims. Beyond that, who really deserves to see them like they wanted?

F* 'em. Deny their martyrdom. Deny their morbid 15 minutes of attention for their cause.
edit on 17-5-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Point being, pick a standard.

Thats the entire premise here.

I actually agree with you. Dont give these cretins fame and a platform. However thats not whats happening

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

That is the point, I guess.

I have come to the conclusion people picked their poison. Trannies scare them more than Whitey McWonderbread. They don't care about inscensing people againsts wacky white nationalism militancy, but the Trevor's Axiom of this manifesto scares people from even wanting to light that flame war.

If I had to guess it's this:

With a white supremacy shooting there is a cultural standard set against racism and bigotry. If you take an empathetic position to the shooter, you're a filthy racist too. There's no real virtue signaling to derive from defending concensus defined cultural s#.

A bit different consensus for this snowflake. More will feel bad for her victimhood.

There will be more taking an empathetic position and virtue signaling in defense of the shooter. Her victim card has more life to it. She was repressed by old ways or something.

It's more likely to lead to a flame war of righteous positions if this manifesto is discussed. That's my guess anyway.
edit on 17-5-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Would you be surprised to know that when protesters were demanding gun reform they put up 7 fingers to undicate that the shooter was one of the victims?

I dont have the energy to reason with the unreasonable.

posted on May, 17 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

i can relate to much of what you said but i do think this information should be in public view

Without it we (the human race) will not be able to KNOW what the actual issue is.
We can blame drugs and guns all day long but these things are reactions to a larger issue.
While i cant say for sure i will say if the public had access to this information, we could better ascertain what that larger issue is and resolve it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join