It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Counsel JOHN DURHAM Concludes the DOJ-FBI is Out To Get Donald Trump.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 3000Hard

The FBI investigation of former President Donald Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia in 2016 was “seriously flawed” and had no basis in evidence, special counsel John Durham said in a report released Monday.

Durham concluded his four-year review with a scathing indictment of official bias in the probe, which fueled Pulitzer Prize-winning coverage of Trump’s theorized conspiracy with the Kremlin to win the White House.

“It is the Office’s assessment that the FBI discounted or willfully ignored material information that did not support the narrative of a collusive relationship between Trump and Russia,” Durham wrote.

“Similarly, the FBI Inspection Division Report says that the investigators ‘repeatedly ignored, or explained away, evidence contrary to the theory the Trump campaign… had conspired with Russia… It appeared that … there was a pattern of assuming nefarious intent,'” he added.

“An objective and honest assessment of these strands of information should have caused the FBI to question not only the predication for [the investigation], but also to reflect on whether the FBI was being manipulated for political or other purposes. Unfortunately, it did not.”

To be clear
The portions in quotation marks are quotes from the report.
You understand quotation marks?

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yes, I do. Why couldn’t you just say it’s not in the report?

But hey, we made it to page 8!

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I didn’t as the information is in the document.

I don’t understand your issue?

posted on May, 24 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It's amazing how badly the News Media and Democrat "experts" really need for these documents to be highly classified. Without it, their latest hope of Trump's banishment from the Presidential races, vanishes....poof! The won't even look at the link to the declassification order, LOL. Idiots. It's going to be FUN watching them get what's coming to them!

Because of www.federalregister.gov... ation , and the FBI NOT telling the judge that the documents had been declassified, when they obtained the warrant to raid the Trump home in August 2022, the FBI has found itself (once again) in a place where bad Chess players (and corrupted DOJ leaders) always eventually end up...TRAPPED.

Former President Trump is once again (on TruthSocial.com) begging/daring/provoking Special Counsel JACK SMITH to either arrest him, or get the hell out of the way. Donald says he needs to focus on telling America what his plans are for 2025 thru 2029.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
From 2021:

Ex-DNI Ratcliffe expects ‘many indictments’ from Durham investigation

Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said Sunday that he is expecting “many indictments” from the investigation by special counsel John Durham into the notorious Steele dossier, arguing that everyone involved in creating the file is in “jeopardy.”

And, again, what happened with the Steele dossier, a grand jury is saying, was criminal in nature and I expect that all of the folks that are involved with creating it and peddling it falsely would be in jeopardy, and I know that that’s what John Durham is looking at, and as I talked about, this goes to the highest levels of our government and government agencies involved.”

“I continue to think there will be many indictments based on the intelligence that I gave to John Durham and that I have seen,” he continued.

www.nypost.com...

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: carewemust

BS transparency....

The DOJ/FBI treats ALL Americans like lazy low-IQ SUCKERS.

Fortunately, a few of us understand how things REALLY work.

For example, when the FBI obtained the search warrant to raid former President Trump's home, the crooks intentionally omitted telling the judge/magistrate that President Trump declassified the documents before taking them home after his Presidency.

SOURCE: www.nbcnews.com...

When Trump-hating Democrats learn that the documents really were declassified by President Trump, they will (hopefully) lose what little sanity they have left, and have to be institutionalized. (Insane Asylum, Prison, Stay in Bed forever, etc..)

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
From 2021:

Ex-DNI Ratcliffe expects ‘many indictments’ from Durham investigation

Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said Sunday that he is expecting “many indictments” from the investigation by special counsel John Durham into the notorious Steele dossier, arguing that everyone involved in creating the file is in “jeopardy.”

And, again, what happened with the Steele dossier, a grand jury is saying, was criminal in nature and I expect that all of the folks that are involved with creating it and peddling it falsely would be in jeopardy, and I know that that’s what John Durham is looking at, and as I talked about, this goes to the highest levels of our government and government agencies involved.”

“I continue to think there will be many indictments based on the intelligence that I gave to John Durham and that I have seen,” he continued.

www.nypost.com...

Durham already made all the indictments he is going to in this affair, and he lost both cases taken to trial by unanimous not guilty verdicts (the feds are 90% for winning cases brought), but did get one plea bargain charge out of it. Not a whole heck of a lot for four-year investigation. Durham claims his investigation shows that the CFH investigation was unwarranted, but that was not the DOJ IG's view, even after Durham lobbied him to say otherwise in the IG report. Once once again, the Steele dossier wasn't the sole or even primary evidence to initiate the CFH investigation.

Crossfire Hurricane (FBI investigation):

The investigation was officially opened on July 31, 2016, initially due to information on Trump campaign member George Papadopoulos's early assertions of Russians having damaging material on Trump's rival candidate Hillary Clinton which the Russians offered to anonymously release as assistance to the Trump campaign.

Trump was not personally under investigation until May 2017, when his firing of FBI director James Comey raised suspicions of obstruction of justice, which triggered the Mueller investigation.

The FBI's work was taken over on May 17, 2017, by the Special Counsel investigation of 2017–2019, which eventually resulted in the Mueller Report. Mueller concluded that Russian interference occurred in a "sweeping and systematic fashion" and that there were substantial links between Russians and the Trump campaign, but the evidence available to investigators did not establish that the Trump campaign had "conspired or coordinated" with the Russian government.

As for Ratcliffe, he's the first DNI to be confirmed on a solely partisan basis, and was until that position a Rep. congressman, so I am not surprised that he made this claim. That quote of his is from around Nov. 8, 2021, so how is his past speculation germane to the facts of the matter, i.e. the results and findings of the Durham report? It's not; you're just trying to make it sound like its incriminating stuff. And though the grand jury found grounds for three indictments, two trial juries unanimously found no evidence of criminality.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MrInquisitive

What I'm trying to make it sound like is RATcliff is a lying sack of ****.

posted on May, 27 2023 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's amazing how badly the News Media and Democrat "experts" really need for these documents to be highly classified. Without it, their latest hope of Trump's banishment from the Presidential races, vanishes....poof! The won't even look at the link to the declassification order, LOL. Idiots. It's going to be FUN watching them get what's coming to them!

Because of www.federalregister.gov... ation , and the FBI NOT telling the judge that the documents had been declassified, when they obtained the warrant to raid the Trump home in August 2022, the FBI has found itself (once again) in a place where bad Chess players (and corrupted DOJ leaders) always eventually end up...TRAPPED.

Former President Trump is once again (on TruthSocial.com) begging/daring/provoking Special Counsel JACK SMITH to either arrest him, or get the hell out of the way. Donald says he needs to focus on telling America what his plans are for 2025 thru 2029.

Trump kept more classified documents than just those from the CFH investigation, evidently some dealing with nuclear secrets and some dealing with French president Macron, as well as others. And, as I have already shown, it is against the law for the former president to retain declassified documents.

I'll grant you the the liberal and MSM media have said little or nothing about Trump's declassifying the CFH investigation documents, but they're still incriminating evidence of a crime. Trump's openly saying he took these and other documents are an admission of committing a crime. And now there is apparently evidence that Trump and some of his staff in Mar-a-Lago intentionally shuffled these documents around to hide from the FBI -- clearly a case of obstruction of justice. Also, some of these documents were found in his office desk, and at least one witness has said some of these documents were spread around on top of his desk, and that he showed them to guests -- a possible violation of the Espionage Act, depending on the documents in question.

That all said, I don't know what this has to do with this thread about the Durham, but you brought the matter up in your post, so I called you out on it.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
6.5.2023 Revelation

Long-time and current DOJ Inspector General MICHAEL HOROWITZ was protecting the very people he was supposed to be exposing!

BIG QUESTION and A BIG COVERUP – Durham Report Brings Sunlight on Detail Never Released by IG Michael Horowitz About FBI Targeting Trump.

Let me answer those questions without the customary pretending from the DC professional political class. The short version is that OIG Michael Horowitz was trying to protect the DOJ and FBI. The longer version is a coverup that includes Rod Rosenstein, Bill Barr and yes, John Durham. I will share that story below.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... el-horowitz-about-fbi-targeting-trump/

Those who have been following the numerous methods used by the DOJ to "get Trump" after President Obama set the whole thing in motion, will further realize after reading the article, that the government's #1 priority is to take care of and protect its mangers and executives first. The rest of us are less of a priority.

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
6/16/2023

After looking at this: twitter.com...

Is there a more appropriate way to describe how the DOJ/FBI treats Democrats vs Republicans?

"Two Standards of Justice" is used so frequently, it no longer generates the emotion of disgust or anger.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone is watching Durham's hearing before Congress today, but it's pretty brutal. For Durham.

Schiff and the Dems came prepared and pointed out all the holes in Durham's report. They got him to pretty much admit that he didn't even bother to read the IG report or even the Mueller Report.

Not to mention he ignored a court order to get some testimony.

Today's hearing definitely showed the DOJ had been weaponized, but not the way the GOP keep trying to claim.

I won't be surprised if Schiff gets censured after how bad he made Jim Jordan's Clown Show look today.
edit on 21-6-2023 by Threadbare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

So you agree the government has been weaponized against the people.
What are we going to do about it?

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

Yeah, he does not look that worried....about these clowns...what are you watching????

and this guy....the same guy who has lied for about 7 years about Donald Trump....Schiff got his ass handed to him here....

and Nadler....all they want to do is say MAGA...and grandstand....

HAhahahaha....Durhams responses are great!!!!
edit on Junpm30pmf0000002023-06-21T15:05:30-05:000330 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is another good one....These Democrats look stupid here....a minute in they bring in Russia Russia Russia....

Durham is great....

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
and more....they still keep talking about Putin....LOL...

Hank Johnson is another loser....

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
Not only are they dragging everybody through their hate and dismissiveness, but they have a standard game plan for every hearing they didn’t want to happen.
Make sure every dem just wastes every single minute allotted to them, by asking or filibustering a bunch of dumbass nonsense. This way the hearing is effectively chopped in half, time-wise.
Infantile strategy # 945 by the dems,
to be done. every. single. time.
Dopey GOP is “too professional” to do it, and keep
losing. Yes, you certainly can lose to retarded children when they never waiver from their strategy no matter how embarrassing……… and the GOP won’t get their fingers dirty.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: socialmediaclown
a reply to: MrInquisitive

What I'm trying to make it sound like is RATcliff is a lying sack of ****.

Use your words, describe these lies, and show us on the doll where they hurt you.
You got as far as the big boy insult, now try to go further.

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
I didn’t as the information is in the document.

I don’t understand your issue?

Now that’s funny. You quote it from the report and he cries “but why won’t you agree with me that it’s not in the report ??” Waaaaaaaaaaa …..

posted on Jun, 21 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

You obviously weren't paying attention to that particular conversation if I have to repeat my comments in order to describe the lies.

Now how about you show me on the doll where my words hurt you? As you appear to be offended by my " big boy insult".

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join