It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Fast Food Chicken May Only Be 50% Chicken (Soybean Oil, Soy, Seaweed, Oats, Wood)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The quality has gone way down, not just in McD but many other products I’ve found, especially since the inflation, and the price has gone up at the same time. I haven’t eaten McDs for a while, and at work we get a lunch made with gluten free ingredients, and a variety of healthy veggies. Many products say they are non gmo and vegan etc
I still like Costco pizza though …and it’s not gluten free.
Why is McDs putting wheat in chicken when everyone else is gluten free non gmo ?
Albertson used to make a great chicken pot pie but it now has an odd flavor and less of everything. Too bad.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Surprised people need an article to tell them that this isn't real food. And people wonder why they obese and/or have health problems.

If people are going to fast food restaurants are they really asking themselves what is in what I am eating here? I doubt it.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
If people are going to fast food restaurants are they really asking themselves what is in what I am eating here? I doubt it.

Like I said in another thread, many Americans are lazy eaters. Fast food is about as lazy as it gets.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That may be so but I can guarantee it's 100% factory farmed cruelty food.

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Anybody else notice the 1 MAJOR, Chicken-centric restaurant not mentioned in that "article"?

I call shenanigans as I highly doubt that any research group would do these evaluations just for the hell of it.

Paid-for journalism anyone?

Reminds me of the whole JD Powers scam I'd witnessed during a stint working for a local homebuilder. They could appear on a "Best Builders in DFW" list by JD Powers and Associates.....for a fee. There was no evaluation. There was no study done or ranking. He whom paid the most, gained the most

Capitalism ftw!

P.S. Who wants to help author a study into something that can be used to promote or disenfranchise businesses? We can sell it to the media as research but only after milking said businesses for cold, hard cash.
edit on 15-5-2023 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Anybody else notice the 1 MAJOR, Chicken-centric restaurant not mentioned in that "article"?

I call shenanigans as I highly doubt that any research group would do these evaluations just for the hell of it.

Paid-for journalism anyone?

Reminds me of the whole JD Powers scam I'd witnessed during a stint working for a local homebuilder. They could appear on a "Best Builders in DFW" list by JD Powers and Associates.....for a fee. There was no evaluation. There was no study done or ranking. He whom paid the most, gained the most

Capitalism ftw!

P.S. Who wants to help author a study into something that can be used to promote or disenfranchise businesses? We can sell it to the media as research but only after milking said businesses for cold, hard cash.

Sounds like a false equivalency. If Chic Fillet paid some journalists to rank them as the best tasting, then you would have a point. This is different. This is a claim about other restaurants using certain ingredients. Even if it was a paid study, it doesn't dismiss the fact that all those chains put crap in their product.

posted on May, 18 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Does anyone really expect healthy ingredients in fast food? Particularly as deep-fried anything is not good for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join