It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obscene Example Of The Broken US Justice System

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 13 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
How was a career criminal and known gang leader out on the street after all of these arrests and convictions? This is a perfect example of our broken and corrupt Justice system that is intentionally releasing violent felons back onto the streets. I firmly believe it is intentional to "increase" gun deaths and mass shootings in order to crack down on firearms (for us, not the criminals).

www.fitsnews.com...

From 2011-2021, Pierce had been arrested numerous times for a myriad of violent crimes included kidnapping, armed robbery, attempted murder (multiple counts), burglary, unlawful carrying of a pistol, possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime, pointing and presenting a firearm, discharging a firearm into a dwelling, resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer, possessing a stolen firearm and many others.

In addition to these charges, Pierce also had multiple arrests on his record for drug possession, possession with intent to distribute (coc aine), manufacturing and trafficking (ice, crank or crack).

Furthermore, he was arrested in March of 2021 – and again in June of 2021 – for violating his probation.

So, here is the obvious question: With so many arrests on his record, what was this career criminal, gang leader and drug dealer doing on the streets?

Why was he not behind bars?

Seriously, how does someone charged so many times with so many violent crimes tied to so many separate incidents keep getting second, third, fourth and fifth chances?

The answer, of course, is South Carolina’s “injustice” system – a badly broken network of prosecutors and judges which consistently coddles violent criminals and perpetually puts their interests ahead of those of their victims.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well they can charge and arrest you as
you can see they are doing to Trump
200 times as many times as they want
and never actually get a
conviction.

I am sure these charges against this piece of # are not
bogus but we need to be able to stop these crooked cops
and feds from arresting and charging everyone they do not
like willy nilly as they are allowed to do now.

They want a crack down so they can do this as they please
and arrest 'domestic terrorist' and take their guns..

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

He was 28. No way this guy should have been out.

www.live5news.com...

www.live5news.com...

James Rakeem Pierce, 28, died at the scene of the incident Sunday afternoon in the 4900 block of Savannah Highway from a gunshot wound, Coroner Bobbi Jo O’Neal said.

I could never be a police officer.

twitter.com...

edit on 13-5-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Until you live in this state you wont understand it. The guy who wrote the linked article wrote that he was banging Nikki Haley when he worked for her back in the day. He never got sued and he still writes. So hmmm.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The protections in place to protect the innocent often allow career criminals to stay on the streets.

Here in Chicago every thug / hoodlum has a rap sheet 50 pages long. Many of these guys literally snitch on themselves in music videos with lyrics describing their crimes against rival gangs. Even though the "streets" know who is responsible for certain murders, the cops often have a hard time pinning anything on them beyond circumstantial due to lack of witnesses or hard evidence.

Often times these guys will get arrested with gun charges or petty theft and robbery charges. Maybe an assault. They get back out on the streets until they catch a body that can be pinned on them.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is a good example. This is kind of a short documentary (less than 9 mins) on a well known gang member here in Chicago that goes by 051 Rose. His rap sheet was a mile long, I think he was arrested some 50 times. He was a fledging rapper, but full time street hoodlum. If you recall a few years ago, a guy got smoked a few minutes coming out of the county jail. This guy was suspected in that murder as the victim was a rival gang member named Bob-O.

He eventually caught a murder case a year or two ago and is now still in jail fighting that charge. The point is you can see these guys never get any real hard time until they can actually pin a body on them and make it stick.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: starfoxxx

He was 28. No way this guy should have been out.

www.live5news.com...

www.live5news.com...

James Rakeem Pierce, 28, died at the scene of the incident Sunday afternoon in the 4900 block of Savannah Highway from a gunshot wound, Coroner Bobbi Jo O’Neal said.

I could never be a police officer.

twitter.com...

I hope the dumb lady driving
goes to prison for assisting attempted
murder she is just as guilty driving this lunatic
around with a gun!!
EVEN AFTER ALL THAT
she is going on AM I BEING ARRESTED
AM I BEING ARRESTED??
She does not care one bit about the cop
being shot or the dead moron she was driving around
just worried about herself sick.. I hope she does 30 years.
edit on 13-5-2023 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
In a lawless society people will eventually be forced to defend/protect themselves and others from the deranged, criminal elements of society. They will be prosecuted, whereas the criminal becomes the hero (as in the case of Daniel Penny who saved untold people from the threat of harm by a mentally unstable, drugged out Jordan Neely).

As people are forced to become 'vigilantes' to protect themselves and others, the cries to disarm Americans continues to spread.

These 'gentle giants' are serving a much bigger purpose , thus the 'Not tough on crime' agenda.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The communists need chaos to create a more easily controlled population.

These Soros DAs are not "soft on crime" they are hard core communists who want you dead.

And if you dare left a finger to stop it, they will throw you in the gulag.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Edumakated

The protections in place to protect the innocent often allow career criminals to stay on the streets.

Apparently It's better to have "Connections" than "Protections"

From the OP posted link -
Cowboys Gang Leader killing raises questions about Murdaugh's friendly association with authorities

During the run-up to the double homicide trial of convicted killer Alex Murdaugh, we learned about a violent street gang named the “Cowboys” , that was allegedly mixed up in Murdaugh’s check-cashing schemes

It’s not entirely clear how Murdaugh was getting massive quantities of oxycodone – or the role these drug connections may have played in Murdaugh’s spectacular unraveling

Alan Wilson accused two alleged Cowboy gang members of being “downstream beneficiaries” of Murdaugh’s alleged theft from his clients, friends, and former law partners.

The Cowboys are set to stand trial on charges related to the Murdaugh saga.

Conflict Of Interest complicates Murdaugh murders

edit on 13-5-2023 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Also why we have the Russian mafia, Albanian mafia, Romanian, Bulgarian...

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
and never actually get a
conviction.

Quite frankly, you're obfuscating the topic and minimising the unlawfulness of the criminal and the lack of justice in our 'system'.

If you look at the rap sheet which I am having a bit of a time completely understanding why few consequences were applied but in fairness, I haven't read the PR's. I didn't write every bit of the report but the link is below for all to read. The injustice appears to be even more so IMHO after reading all, but as I said, I don't have all the info. I will state he wasn't afraid of guns and felt comfortable pulling his weapon on two police officers, continuing to shoot even after being shot and falling down to the ground, firing until he was killed.

www.fitsnews.com...

Here is part of the report:

09/09/11 - Kidnapping, Attempted armed robbery
12/11/12 - County noise ordinance offense
1/17/23 - Pedestrian on controlled acess hwy
7/20/13 - Pointing firearms at a person and presenting firearms at a person
12/10/13 - Attempted murder x 2, Possession of a weapon during violent crime. FTA on these charges.

Also, no convictions on the above

9/23/14 - Discharging firearms into a dewlling, sentenced 5 yrs -

6/25/16 - Poss of a weapon during violent crime, Burg I, No Conviction

4/29/17 Sale of weapon/stolen gun No Conviction

12/1/17 - PCS less than gram

5/21/19 - PCSI, II, III Non Conviction

2/10/18 - Unlawfull carry, PCS less than gram Convicted - 3 yrs upon the service of 2 yrs suspended with 2 yrs probation concurrent , credit time served

12/12/18 - Assault POlice officer while resist arrest, PCSI, II, Mfg & Dist of coc aine bas, MDP drugs I, II

on and on.

Last charges was 8/12/21- unlawful carry, no disposition that I can tell

4/17/23 - Unlawful carry, no conviction

edit on 5431202300000031bSat, 13 May 2023 16:41:54 -05002023000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I have a Feeling " Street Justice " is going to Make a Big Comeback in our Immediate Futures . Lawlessness Always Needs to be Addressed , or Social Chaos ensues .

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Police informer.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The way its evolving around here, Chicago, is if you are black you will probably get out early if you go to jail at all. Its because "the justice system is broken and black people are arrested too often". Of course you have to ignore whether they actually committed the crime or not, but hey, that is how it works in democrat strongholds.

This is not a politically correct statement, but I really don't care about that (trigger alert): its not white kids from the suburbs going in to the city to commit these car-jackings and robberies and shooting at rival gangs. When you see video of the smash and grabs, and more and more frequently the swarm thefts from larger retailers, its typically not white people.

I will not now, nor will I ever, say that no white people commit criminal acts. Not even close. But, you have to consider where you are and what the local demographic is. It is blatantly fictitious to expect racially equal numbers in these communities. I have lived in and around Chicago for 58 years. I have a pretty good idea of what goes on there.

Now you have two choices. You can focus on the fact that I said black people are committing at least a percentage of these crimes. Or, you can ignore that and focus on what matters and arrest the ones who do. Its not racist to be honest about it. Its necessary.

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
and never actually get a
conviction.

It's Called Authorial Selective Enforcement of the Law , and it Sucks..........

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I hear the criminal who was (finally) removed from our world by a U.S. Marine hero, on the New York subway, had been arrested and released 44 times!

new topics

top topics

join